Cancel eHarmony subscriptions in less than two minutes
Cancel eHarmony with DoNotPay
If you feel like the manual process of canceling eHarmony is overcomplicated, don’t worry. You can also cancel this service with the DoNotPay app. Our app will cancel your subscription promptly, and it won’t take you more than two minutes. Here is what you need to do:
- Open the DoNotPay app in your web browser. You can also download the iOS version of the app from the Apple Store free of charge.
- Click on “Find Hidden Money”.
- Type in “eHarmony” as the service you want to cancel.
Once we cancel your subscription, you will receive an email confirmation.
How to cancel eHarmony subscription manually
Cancel eHarmony online
- Log into your eHarmony account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top bar.
- Select “Account Settings”
- Click on “Billing”.
- Scroll down until you reach the “Subscription Status” section.
- Click on “Cancel My Subscription”.
- Follow the instructions.
Cancel eHarmony from iTunes
If you signed up to eHarmony and paid for your subscription via iTunes, you need to cancel your membership through this platform.
- Enter Settings on your phone or tablet.
- Click on “iTunes and App Store”.
- Enter the “Subscriptions” menu and select “eHarmony”.
- Scroll down until you reach the “Cancel Subscription” options. Tap it and then confirm.
If your device uses an older version of iOS, you also need to move the “Auto-Renewal” slide to the “off” position.
Cancel eHarmony via email
- Send an email to email@example.com, requesting the company to cancel your subscription.
- Include your account information in the email.
- You should receive an email confirmation after several days.
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Can I suspend my eHarmony subscription instead of canceling it?
Putting an eHarmony account on pause is currently available only in the State of New York. If you’re not from New York, but want to pause your subscription, your best option is to turn off automatic account renewal. You can do so by clicking on the “Amend subscription” in the “Data and settings” section.
Does eHarmony offer a refund after I cancel my subscription?
Most subscription plans do not offer a refund upon cancelation. Once you cancel your subscription, you will have access to all paid features until the end of the billing cycle. If you’re a Singles Service member, you have three days to request a refund after the new billing cycle begins. If the account is canceled due to the disability or death of the owner, the company is willing to provide a refund.
Will my eHarmony free trial automatically turn into a paid subscription?
eHarmony paid account offers many more features than the regular, free one. From time to time, the company organizes Free Trial Weekends when you can try some of the premium features. These events are easy to sign up for and you won’t be asked to provide your credit card details, so the company won’t charge once they end.
What are some alternatives to eHarmony?
|Tinder||The basic version is free!
Premium accounts: $5 – $19.99 a month
|OkCupid||$9.95 – $19.95 a month||
DoNotPay can track all of your subscriptions
An average person in the US spends roughly $250 on subscription services every month. What makes this data so astounding is that only 6% are aware of how much these subscriptions cost them.
If you think you’re overspending on subscription services, consider monitoring them with the DoNotPay app. It can help you track all your subscriptions, find those that you don’t use, and cancel them for you.
Is eHarmony being difficult? DoNotPay can help you sue them in small claims court
Do you feel like eHarmony has wronged you in any way? Perhaps you didn’t get the resolution you were hoping for when you canceled your membership? Don’t worry, there is a way for you to get the justice you deserve.
DoNotPay’s lawyer app can help you sue any individual or company in small claims court. Our app has been praised by the American Bar Association and won the ABA Brown Award, so you can rest assured that your case will be safe in our hands.
What do eHarmony’s charges look like on my bank statement?
|EHARMONY.COM 800-951-2023 CA||EHARMONY.COM 844-544-3176 CA||Payment to eHarmony.com|
|EHARMONYCOM||EHARMONY.COM||EHARMONY.COM 800-965-7082 CA|
Frustrated with paying for subscriptions you don’t even use? You’re not alone. DoNotPay allows you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions and memberships, saving you time and money! Here are just a few more subscriptions we’ve helped our users cancel:
- Blue Apron
- Xbox Live
- CBS All Access
- F.Y.E Backstage VIP Pass
- MBI Probiller
- Planet Fitness
- ABC Mouse
What else can DoNotPay do?
DoNotPay offers various services that can be useful for everyday issues. With the DoNotPay app, you can:
- Cancel any service or subscription
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial.
- Contest speeding tickets
- Appeal traffic tickets
- Fight parking tickets