DoNotPay can cancel your Tinder subscription in under 30 seconds!
Tinder is a social networking application that is used mainly for online match-finding and dating. Subscribers can show whether they like or dislike a potential match with a simple swipe of the screen. The users who like each other can send messages to one another and, thus, commence dating online.
How to unsubscribe from Tinder manually
Unsubscribing from Tinder will depend on the way you subscribed to the service in the first place. You may have downloaded the app or set up your account via different channels, and you will have to cancel it in the same way. The Tinder app is available:
- For iOS devices
- For Android devices (through Google Play Store and using a direct credit card)*
- On Tinder’s official website
*If you have Tinder on your Android device, you either opened your account via Google Play Store or you purchased it using a direct credit card. To cancel, follow the instructions that apply to you.
Note that deleting the app will not cancel your membership to Tinder, nor will it stop your payments from being auto-renewed each month. You will have to cancel the app in one of the following ways to stop the monthly charges.
|Can you cancel Tinder with||Yes / No|
|Your phone or another device||Yes|
Unsubscribe from Tinder from your iPhone or another iOS device
If you used Apple’s services to set up your Tinder account, here is how you should cancel it:
- Go to your iPhone settings
- Click on your name
- Select “Subscriptions”
- Choose “Tinder” from the list
- Hit “Cancel Subscription”
Unsubscribe from Tinder from your Android device
Here is how to cancel Tinder from your Google Play Store account:
- Go to Google Play Store on your Android device
- Click on the “Menu” icon, and select “Subscriptions”
- Find “Tinder” on the list, and click on it
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription”
To cancel Tinder that you paid for with your direct credit card, do the following:
- Open the Tinder app on your Android device
- Go to “My Profile”
- Choose “Manage Payment Account”
- Hit “Cancel Subscription”
How to cancel Tinder online
You can also cancel your Tinder membership on their official website if that is where you opened your account. Here is what to do:
- Access your Tinder profile settings
- Click on “Manage Account”
- Disable “Auto-Renew” option, or hit “Cancel”
What if I don’t remember how I subscribed to Tinder?
If you are unsure how you set up your Tinder account, you should be able to find that information in your emails. Filter your inbox with the word “Tinder” and access any of your receipts. Check what your order starts with:
- MK — means you subscribed on an Apple device
- GPA — means you subscribed via Google Play Store
- TNDR — means you subscribed either on the Tinder website, via your Android device, or with a direct credit card
How to cancel Tinder subscription with DoNotPay
Figuring out how you initially opened your Tinder account, especially if it was a long time ago, can be rather tedious and time-consuming. Going through third-party channels for a Tinder account cancelation means that you would have to deal with those services in case you encounter some problems with your cancelation. For example, Tinder is not responsible for your app cancelation if you bought it through the Apple App Store.
DoNotPay can save you the bother of figuring out how to cancel your Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold subscription. We will take care of the matter fully, right after you:
- Open the DoNotPay app in any web browser or iOS device
- Choose “Find Hidden Money”
- Type in “Tinder” as the service you’d like us to cancel
- Confirm your email
We will get back to you in under 48 hours with news of your cancelation.
Can I get a refund from Tinder after I cancel my subscription?
No, Tinder doesn’t allow prorating based on the cancelation date. All payments that you made will remain with the company, but you will be able to use your account throughout your current billing period.
DoNotPay can track all your subscriptions for you!
If you are like a vast majority of Americans, in fact, 84% of them, you don’t have a clue how much you spend on your subscriptions every month. DoNotPay can set that right! We can monitor all the subscriptions that exist in your name, and help you cancel the ones you would like to get rid of. With our help, unused memberships will no longer eat up your money!
Is Tinder being difficult? Take them to court with DoNotPay!
In case you feel wronged by any company, including Tinder, we are here to help! DoNotPay specializes in suing companies in small claims court. Tell us about your case through our app, and we will lodge a complaint on your behalf and also compose a script that you can use in court.
How can Tinder show up on my bank statement?
|GOOGLE *TINDER G.CO/PAYHELP# CA||GOOGLE *Tinder||GOOGLE *Tinder 855-836-3987 CA|
|GOOGLE *Tinder GOOGLE.COM/CH CA||GOOGLE *TINDER 855-492-5538 CA|
What else can DoNotPay do on my behalf?
DoNotPay offers numerous services that can be of use to you. With our app, you can easily:
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Contest parking tickets
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Cancel any subscription service or membership
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Fight speeding tickets
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial
- Dispute traffic tickets