How to Request a Tinder Refund in Under Two Minutes
Tinder is an online dating app that single people use to find a partner. The app matches people who have liked each other's profile, and it is used by millions of people across the globe who are searching for a perfect match.
Despite being a popular social network, Tinder’s limited refund policies leave many customers dissatisfied since they find it very hard to get their money back. This is where DoNotPay jumps in. Using our services, you can request a Tinder refund and not worry about any unclear refund rules.
How To Request a Tinder Refund With DoNotPay
There are many users who have purchased Tinder services but regret doing so and want their money back. We are at your service. With DoNotPay, you can apply for a Tinder refund without a drop of sweat. All you need is a PC or an iPhone. To request a refund:
- Go to DoNotPay in your
- Click on File a Chargeback
- Provide your full name
- Put in your bank information
- Let DoNotPay send an email for you
In case you need more info, DoNotPay can do the following:
- Send a chargeback request to the bank
- Send you the demand/dispute letter with all applicable VISA and Mastercard codes with which you can request a refund from the company
- DNP can send the same letter for you — if you so choose in the app
What Is the Tinder Refund Policy?
All purchases made with the app are nonrefundable, and there are no refunds for partially used services. Tinder also states that there are some exceptions when it comes to asking for a refund for a Tinder subscription. The request for a refund needs to be made within 14 days of the transaction date.
Many users are dissatisfied with Tinder’s refund policy since it does not apply the same to everyone. One user on Reddit, in particular, stated that he bought the Tinder subscription and could not retrieve his money after he regretted purchasing the service.
Can I Request a Refund On My Own?
Depending on how you made the transaction, you can apply for a refund on your own. There are three ways you can request a refund manually:
- On your iPhone
- On your Android device
How to Request a Tinder Refund on an iPhone
If you bought the Tinder subscription on the Apple store or your order number starts with MK, to request a refund, you need to:
- Open Tinder App on your iPhone
- Select the person icon in the upper right corner
- Log in
- Click Purchase History
- Select your Tinder subscription
- Click on Report a Problem
- Provide a reason for requesting a refund
- Submit the problem report
This is a complicated process, and you need to request a refund within 48 hours after the purchase—otherwise, you may not be eligible for the refund. DoNotPay offers you a more practical solution to this problem.
How to Apply for a Tinder Refund on Android
A purchase made by an Android phone can be refunded if you:
- Go to Google Play Store
- Log in to your account
- Click on Order History
- Select Tinder subscription
- Click on Report a Problem
- Select the refund option
- Provide an explanation for requesting a refund
- Submit the report
How to Request a Tinder Refund Online
If you made a transaction on Tinder website, you can file for a refund by:
- Going to Tinder in your web browser
- Clicking on Troubleshooting
- Selecting Requesting a Refund
- Choosing the option to request a refund online
- Selecting Help With Billing or Payment in the drop-down menu
- Selecting I Want to Request a Refund
- Choosing Web as your platform in the drop-down menu
- Putting in your email address
- Providing the order number
- Writing down additional reasons for a refund
- Clicking Submit
As you can see, going with DoNotPay can make your refund request much easier. In less than two minutes, we can take care of this problem for you. Check out DoNotPay if you need additional information about canceling the Tinder subscription.
Want us to manage your other subscriptions? Are you still paying for a subscription or a membership that you do not use? With DoNotPay, you can cancel any subscription you want.
Can I Request a Refund Via
iOS App/Apple Store
|Android App/ Google Play Store||
How Long Does a Tinder Refund Take?
The Tinder refund policy does not provide specific answers about when you’re going to get your money back. In order for Tinder to grant your refund, you need to apply for it 48 hours after you made a purchase on the Apple store or within 14 days if you bought the subscription online. Tinder does not tell you the exact date you will receive your money back. This is why many people are unsatisfied with this strict policy from Tinder.
If you requested a refund and have not received your money back yet, we can help you sue Tinder in a small claims court. Download our iPhone app for free and let us create your case and compose a script that you can use in court.
Let DoNotPay Keep Track of Your Subscriptions and Free Trials
How many times have you forgotten to cancel that gym membership that you do not even use? How many times has your free trial turned into a paid subscription? DoNotPay can solve all these issues for you. You can keep track of your subscriptions and sign up for as many free trials as you want with the DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card.
What Is the Virtual Credit Card?
The virtual credit card is a unique card with randomly generated numbers. This card allows you to sign up for a free trial without providing any of your private information, such as your full name or credit card number. This card allows you to use as many free trials as you want without having to cancel them yourself the day before they turn into paid subscriptions.
How Does the Virtual Credit Card Work?
When you sign up for a free trial, the virtual credit card generates random numbers and acts as a real credit card. Here’s the catch — when the seller wants to use that card to charge you for a paid subscription, the card is no longer valid. With every free trial, the virtual credit card creates new random numbers. Check DoNotPay’s free virtual credit card if you want to find out more information. You can use DoNotPay's virtual credit card generator to quickly create a new credit card you can use once and forget about those pesky unwanted charges.
Other Services That DoNotPay Offers
If you found this article helpful, remember that DoNotPay offers a ton more services to suit your needs. We most likely have the answer to any questions you might have and a solution to any of your problems. Just go to DoNotPay in your and we will help you:
- Contest parking tickets
- Pay bills you are not able to pay
- Set up an appointment at the DMV
- Protect yourself from harassment and stalking
- Get refunds from canceled or delayed flights
- Request refunds from other companies
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Cope with speeding tickets
- Manage and cancel any subscription
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Jump the phone queue when reaching out to other customer services
- Sue people in small claims court
- Solve issues with your credit cards