How To Retrieve Your Missing Belongings From the Lost and Found at Orlando Airport
If you ever find yourself in a situation where you lost an item at the Orlando Airport, don’t despair!
This guide summarizes the entire procedure of the Lost and Found at Orlando Airport and explains how the DoNotPay app files a lost item request for you!
Some of the required fields you need to fill out include:
- Your first and last name and general contact details
- Your mailing address
- A detailed description of the missing item
- The date when you lost the item
- The location where you think you have lost the item
The airport’s staff will contact you as soon as possible. They advise against sending duplicate lost item requests as it may slow down their item search process.
Once your item has been found, you can claim it at the division’s office at Orlando International Airport’s main terminal—provided you are in the Central Florida area.
Orlando Airport Lost and Found office is open between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
Its phone number is 407-825-2111.
Another thing to note is that Orlando Airport doesn’t charge any fees for helping you locate your lost belongings.
You should also be aware that MCO Airport’s Lost and Found only handles items that were lost within the airport’s terminals.
Here is a brief overview of who to contact depending on where you lost your item:
|Where Did You Lose Your Item?||Who Is in Charge of Finding It?|
|Airport terminals, airport shuttles, or parking lots||Orlando Airport Lost and Found|
|Airplane||The airline you traveled with—You can find the entire list of contact details on the official Contact page|
|TSA security checkpoints||TSA—You should call 908-787-0667|
|Rented vehicles, shuttles between gates, and taxis||The companies that provide these services|
In case you lost personal belongings at the Club MCO, email MCO1concierge@gideontoal-ms.com or call:
- 407-825-7853 (for The Club MCO at Gates 1-29)
- 407-825-4747 (for The Club MCO at Gates 70-99)
For items lost on Disney’s Magical Express, you should call 866-599-0951.
Here is how you can never prevent losing an item again when flying:
- Keep track of your baggage with a tracking device for luggage
- Keep your phone or wallet close to you at all times (e.g., in the inside pocket of your coat)
- Tag your personal items with vibrant stickers that stand out
- Keep smaller items in a carry-on
If you feel a little lost or aggravated by the entire Orlando Airport’s Lost and Found procedure, there is still one option you can rely on and save your time, money, and nerves—the DoNotPay app!
With DoNotPay, the process of returning your lost items is fully automated and simplified. All you have to do is feed a few of your personal details into the app’s chatbot and DoNotPay drafts and sends the lost item letter to the airport.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Locate the Find Lost Airport Items tool
- Provide the necessary information
DoNotPay gets in touch with the airport on your behalf and helps you locate your items! Our app can also request a full refund for canceled or delayed flights in case you ever require this service.
Does paperwork bring you to the edge of a nervous breakdown? With our help, you will skip all administrative impediments and get ready-made legal documents before you know it! No failed drafts or huge legal fees! DoNotPay can generate:
- Advance health care directives
- Powers of attorney
- Defamation demand letters
- Child travel consent forms
- Neighbor complaint letters
- Divorce settlement agreements
- Financial aid appeal letters
- Insurance and warranty claims
- Revocable living trusts
- Seatbelt ticket appeal letters
- Homeschool letter of intent
You don’t need to leave your credit card info or personal details if you want to start free trials that won’t turn into paid subscriptions without notice. DoNotPay will create a virtual credit card with a fake name and generic credit card number for you in just a few clicks. This way, greedy companies won’t take a single penny from your account without your authorization! Our app can also help you file anonymous HR complaints or create burner phone numbers to avoid disclosing your real info when signing up for apps and platforms.