Learn How To Avoid the Drexel Application Fee With DoNotPay
Drexel college fees are higher than average college tuition. Even though the application fee is affordable, these expenses might still be too high for you. DoNotPay can help you get a fee waiver for the majority of colleges in the U.S., including Drexel.
What Is a College Application Fee Waiver?
Application fee waivers are official requests that students make when they can’t afford to pay the college application fee. An average application fee is around $40, which seems affordable at first glance.
Students tend to apply to more than one college. This strategy increases their chances of admission but imposes a huge financial burden. Most applicants spend around $350 on application fees alone. With college tuition being so high, students have enormous expenses, so anything that eases the financial pressure is welcome.
College application fees can be waived if the student qualifies, so you should check the fee waiver eligibility criteria before applying to universities.
If you are eligible for a fee waiver, you’ll need proof of your financial situation. In most cases, including Drexel, a counselor’s signature on your fee waiver request form is strong proof.
How Much Will Drexel Application Fee Cost You?
The Drexel application fee is $50, and it’s non-refundable. Drexel allows its applicants to pay online via:
- Common Application
- Coalition Application
Who Is Eligible for a Drexel Application Fee Waiver?
Drexel approves fee waiver requests to its applicants based on the students’ financial status. The following students can qualify:
- Students who are children of Drexel staff
- Applicants who are U.S. veterans or depend on them
- Participants of the summer program
- Residents of Pennsylvania
- Students who have acquired an ACT or SAT fee waiver
- Applicants who fulfill one or more of the economic need indicators
The economic need indicators are visible on the fee waiver request form, which you can find on the Drexel application page.
How To Get a Drexel University Application Fee Waiver by Yourself
The table below contains the overview of how you can apply for the Drexel application fee waiver:
|Can You Request a Fee Waiver Via||Yes/No|
|Common or Coalition Application||Yes|
|Drexel Fee Waiver Application Form||Yes|
Apply for the Drexel Application Fee Waiver via the Common or Coalition Application
To request the fee waiver via the Common Application or the Coalition Application, you’ll need to indicate your status when filling the application form.
Follow the steps below to get a Common App fee waiver:
- Go to the Drexel application page
- Scroll down and click on Common Application button
- Tap on Apply for First-Year or Apply for transfer
- Fill out the application and go to your profile
- Select Common App Fee Waiver
- Request a fee waiver
If you decide to apply to Drexel via the Coalition Application, you can do it this way:
- Visit the Drexel application page
- Find the button Coalition Application and click on it
- Tap on Create a MyCoalition Account
- Fill out your application form
- Indicate that you want to get a fee waiver
- Answer a few questions about your financial situation
- Submit your application
You’ll be able to obtain the fee waiver if you can provide proof of your economic need.
Fill Out the Drexel Application Fee Waiver Form To Request a Fee Waiver
To request a fee waiver using the university’s application form, follow these steps:
- Visit the Drexel application page
- Download the Application Fee Waiver Form
- Print out the form and fill it out
- Obtain your counselor’s signature
- Submit the form with the rest of your documentation
Obtain the Drexel University Application Fee Waiver With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay created a feature that helps future students request college application fee waivers. With DoNotPay, you can submit a fee waiver within five minutes while never leaving your home, even if you need your high school counselor’s help.
Our AI bots will fill out your fee waiver request form and mail it to the university’s financial aid office. If you need to obtain your high school counselor’s signature, we will take care of this task too. You should know that our feature works for any college in the U.S.
The three types of fee waivers DoNotPay can help with are:
- New Student Application Fee Waivers
- Transfer Student Fee Waivers
- Enrollment Deposit Fee Waivers
How To Have the Drexel Application Fee Waived via DoNotPay
Obtaining application fee waivers with DoNotPay is the easiest process you’ll ever go through. You’ll only need a DoNotPay account, which you can create in any . Follow the steps below to acquire your Drexel application fee waiver fast:
- Open DoNotPay and select College Application Fee Waiver
- Select one of the three types of fee waivers
- Type in the name of the college you’re applying to and provide information about your financial situation
- Specify if you’d like us to obtain your counselor’s signature
After you provide the necessary information, DoNotPay will fill out the request form automatically and complete the process according to your instructions. We will either send the application to your high school counselor for their signature or to the university’s financial aid office directly.
Can You Get More Out of DoNotPay?
Waiving college application fees isn’t all that DoNotPay can do. There are many features we offer that can make your life easier. You can use our search platform for finding the highest paying clinical trials in Philadelphia.
You don’t have to spend money on parking tickets in Philadelphia—DoNotPay can help you dispute them. If you find it hard to pay your PA electric bill on top of your college tuition, DoNotPay will help you with that burden.
Moving to a new city or state can be overwhelming, especially if you’re not familiar with its laws and regulations. DoNotPay can protect your safety by explaining the most important harassment laws in PA.
Open our app in any , and we’ll provide assistance with:
- Disputing your parking citations in any city
- Getting in touch with your friends or family who are in prison
- Solving your credit card issues in a snap of a finger
- Postponing the deadlines on bills you can't currently pay
- Signing up for free trials without risking auto-renewal
- Finding unclaimed money under your name
- Monitoring and canceling subscriptions and memberships you don't need
- Claiming car, home, and product warranties in a few minutes
- Skipping the wait time when contacting customer service reps
- Putting an end to spam text messages on your device
- Making an appointment with the DMV without waiting for weeks
- Bypassing phone number verification using burner phones
- Disputing traffic fines in various cities
- Finding an array of clinical trials in your area
- Protecting your art and work from copyright violation
- Getting even with robocalls who rob you of your money and time
- Requesting a refund or compensation from airlines
- Suing anyone in small claims court and winning
- Stopping spam emails in the blink of an eye forever
- Requesting refunds or compensation from any company
- Fighting against stalking and harassment
- Obtaining application fee waivers for other colleges
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Getting ready for government tests
- Filing various insurance claims