Get a Florida State University Application Fee Waiver in a Few Clicks
Florida State University is a public university located in Tallahassee. While FSU charges only $30 for the college application fee, most students apply to multiple schools and spend hundreds of dollars for a chance to get admitted. If you apply through the Common or the Coalition App, you’ll have to pay an additional $5 for the application fee.
Requesting a Florida State University application fee waiver with DoNotPay can be useful if you’re struggling to afford college-related expenses.
What Is a College Application Fee Waiver?
College fees represent a financial struggle for most students in America. Since many colleges have high fees, you will probably have to spend a few hundreds of dollars on applications. Even if you choose to apply for schools that don’t charge an application fee, you’ll still have to pay other university-related costs, including:
If you’re in a bad financial situation, you should try to obtain a college fee waiver and save money on your application.
How To Request a Florida State Application Fee Waiver
Florida State University grants fee waivers to students who are eligible to get the ACT, SAT, and National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) fee waivers.
Since you can apply to FSU through the Common App and Coalition App, you can request a fee waiver on both platforms. If you choose to apply to the university directly, you should inform them about your financial hardships in your application.
Learn About the Common App and the Coalition App Fee Waivers
Students in financial need can indicate that they want to request a fee waiver when applying through the Common App or the Coalition App:
|How To Get a Fee Waiver Through the Common App||How To Get a Fee Waiver Through the Coalition App|
The Common App will send your fee waiver request to your guidance counselor, who will fill out the fee waiver form and confirm your eligibility.
The Coalition App doesn’t require any additional verification. You qualify for the Coalition App fee waiver if you:
- Are eligible to enroll in the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program
- Received the SAT, ACT, and NACA fee waiver
- Qualify for a Pell Grant
- Participate in TRIO programs
- Are a veteran or an active member of the U.S. Armed Forces
SAT & ACT Fee Waivers
If you still haven’t taken your SAT or ACT, consider requesting a fee waiver first. You can ask your counselor to provide a fee waiver form for both tests. He or she should also tell you if you’re eligible to get the fee waiver. Besides allowing you to do the tests for free, both fee waivers offer additional benefits, such as:
- Free score reports (up to four)
- Charge-free application to member schools
You are eligible to get an SAT or ACT fee waiver if you:
- Participate in the National School Lunch Program
- Live in a family that receives financial aid
- Are an orphan, homeless, or live in a foster home
NACAC Fee Waiver
The same SAT and ACT eligibility requirements apply to the NACAC fee waiver. If you fulfill at least one of them, you can request a NACAC fee waiver by following these steps:
- Download the fee waiver form to your PC and fill it out
- Sign the document and save it
- Email the form to your guidance counselor, who should verify the info
- Send your request to Florida State University
Let DoNotPay Help With Your FSU Application Fee Waiver Request
If applying for an FSU fee waiver seems too complicated, DoNotPay has got your back. We will make the application process quick and straightforward. You only need to fill in your information once, and you can send the fee waiver request to various schools, including:
To request a fee waiver with DoNotPay, follow a few simple steps:
- Open DoNotPay
- Choose College Application Fee Waiver from the menu and select which fee you would like to waive:
- New Student
- Transfer Student
- Enrollment Deposit
- Select the school you’re applying to
- Provide the required info
- Indicate whether you need a signature from your guidance counselor
DoNotPay will fill in the form for a Florida State University application fee waiver automatically and send it to the admissions office on your behalf. If you indicate that you require a counselor’s signature, DoNotPay will send the application to your counselor first.
DoNotPay Can Help You Request a Fee Waiver for Any University
Are you interested in applying to more than one college? DoNotPay is here to help! Our platform allows you to request a fee waiver from any American university, including the most popular ones, like:
DoNotPay can help both grad and undergrad students save hundreds of dollars. Our app will assist you in requesting a fee waiver for any standardized test except for SAT and ACT. Obtain a fee waiver for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), Dental Admission Test (DAT), or any other test in a matter of minutes!
More of What We Can Do for You
Our multifaceted app can call and record the conversation with the customer service of the company that just won't let you go! If you are having trouble canceling an unwanted service via the traditional channels, use DoNotPay to get it over and done with!
We'll also lend a helping hand in stopping spam mail—whether it's electronic or paper. Our Spam Collector product unsubscribes you from unwanted emails and cleans up your physical mailbox too!
DoNotPay Can Do Your Paperwork for You!
Feeling like you're in bureaucratic hell? Our app will draft the paperwork you need and get you out of any hurdle before you know it!
We can compose most of the documents that you require for any administrative purpose in your jurisdiction, most notably:
- Legal forms for the small claims court disputes in your state
- Court scripts so you don't get lost for words in front of the judge
- Parking ticket appeals
- Extension letters and fee waivers for your overdue bills
- Warranty claims
- Cease and desist letters for stalkers and harassers bolstered by applicable state and federal laws
- Dispute letters for chargebacks and refunds
- DMCA takedown notices
- Forgotten property claims
- College fee waiver applications
- Application emails for clinical trials in your area that boost your chances of enrollment
- Digitized letters for keeping in touch with your imprisoned loved ones that comply with the local prison practices
- Insurance claims