The Children’s Place Return Policy in a Nutshell
If you are on the verge of giving up trying to return The Children’s Place item because the return policy seems overwhelming—you’re in the right place! Following our The Children’s Place return policy guide and signing up for DoNotPay will simplify the return process and help you get your money back!
The first thing to be aware of is that The Children’s Place accepts the returns of unworn, unwashed, and defective items—but only if you return them within 45 days from the purchase.
Three different return scenarios determine whether you will get a refund or some other sort of compensation:
- Returning an item with the receipt
- Returning an item without the receipt
- Returning a gift item with the receipt
If you have the receipt, you are entitled to a full refund in the original payment method. If the original form of payment is not available, the company will issue store credit.
In case you don’t have the receipt, you can only exchange the product for the same one in a different size or color.
For gift returns with the receipt, The Children’s Place offers store credit.
You can return The Children’s Place purchases in two ways—in store and via mail.
For a successful in-store return, you should bring the following:
- Item you’re returning
- Item’s printed receipt
- Credit card you used to buy the item
Items bought in The Children’s Place retail stores or outlets can be returned to any retail or outlet store.
To return your The Children’s Place items properly by mail:
- Open The Children’s Place Email Us page
- Provide personal info, like your name and email address
- Choose Returns from the drop-down menu
- Type the reason for your return and specify whether you want a refund or an exchange
- Include a photo of your item if you wish
- Tap on Submit
- Place the item you’re returning in a box
- Print your receipt and place it inside the box you’re returning
- Ship your item via any carrier service
Please note that you are paying the costs associated with mailing your return.
The address for sending your return item package is:
1377 Airport Road
Ft. Payne, AL 35968
|Can You Initiate a Return With The Children’s Place Via||Yes/No|
The DoNotPay app can handle the return request for you!
All you need to do to set the wheels in motion is complete these four steps:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account
- Navigate to the Return My Purchase feature
- Answer a few questions about your purchase and upload a photo of the product
- Click on Submit
This is all it takes for DoNotPay to draft and send a return request letter to The Children’s Place. The letter lets the company know what is wrong with your purchased item and whether you want a refund or replacement.
The request includes a deadline for the company to ensure the seller processes your return quickly. We also provide a return label so that you can ship the return package for free.
With DoNotPay, you can return items to numerous other brands, including the ones in the table below:
|Office Depot||FARFETCH||Ross Stores|
|Guitar Center||Sam's Club||Lulus|
With DoNotPay by your side, you can rest assured that you’ll get what’s rightfully yours. We’ll draw up a refund request letter in your stead and send it to the company in question. If it refuses to cooperate, our app will help you take it to small claims court. We’ll fill out all the necessary court forms, generate any legal document you need, get it notarized remotely, and fax it to any recipient of your choice. You’re not alone in your fight for justice! If you’re dealing with anyone else who’s difficult—be it a creepy stalker, neighbor, coworker, or email or text spammer—you can count on us to safeguard you.
The best part of subscribing to DoNotPay for a low monthly fee is that you get access to all of its products. You can use them to:
- Cancel memberships
- Get a virtual credit card
- Get valid passport photos
- Prepare for a government test
- Contact embassies and consulates
- Mail letters without waiting in long lines
- Report a missing or damaged parcel
- Sign up for free trials risk-free
- Connect with an inmate
- Get any tourist visa