Contact the Charlotte Airport Lost and Found Office the Easy Way
Losing something at an airport can be stressful, especially if it’s something valuable like a phone or a wallet. You may think that the odds of recovering lost items are low, but it doesn’t have to be so provided that you file a missing item report on time.
In this article, you’ll find out how to retrieve a lost item from the department with little effort.
Not sure where to report your missing item? Depending on where you lost it, you have a few options, as follows:
- Boarding area or aircraft—Airline baggage service
- Restaurants and retailers—The business chain in charge
- Security checkpoints and other areas—Charlotte Airport Lost and Found
Left something behind while you were on board? Fret not—you can direct your inquiries to the baggage service of the airline you flew with. Consult the following table for the list of airlines that serve Charlotte Airport and their contact info:
|Airlines||Baggage Service Contact Details|
|American Airlines||Online form|
|Delta Air Lines||+1-800-221-1212|
|Sun Country Airlines||+1-651-905-2737|
You can also visit the airline’s baggage service counter directly to see whether your lost items have been returned.
You can direct all reports and inquiries about missing items at Charlotte Airport restaurants or retailers to the relevant business group, as follows:
- HMSHost—For items left on a restaurant or food court, email CLTlostandfound@hmshost.com
- The Paradies Lagardère—Dial 704-359-1890 to report items that are lost in one of the airport retail shops
If you lost an item at a security checkpoint, terminal, or non-commercial area in Charlotte Airport, you can file a report in the following ways:
- Fill out and submit the Lost and Found Reporting Form
- Call 704-359-8765
If you call past business hours, leave a message containing the following information:
- Your contact details
- Information about the date and the location where the item was last seen
- Description of the missing item
You can also visit the Charlotte Airport Lost and Found department in Baggage Claim Zone B from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. seven days a week.
If the staff locates your property, you will be contacted to pick up the item in question. Be sure to claim your property within 30 days of the date the item was turned in. After that, unclaimed lost items will become the City of Charlotte property.
Feel overwhelmed by the entire procedure? Cut to the chase and get your missing item back as effortlessly as possible. You can use DoNotPay to file your missing item report in a matter of clicks, and here’s how:
- Search for the Find Lost Airport Items product
- Provide details regarding your lost item, the airport where you lost it, and other relevant details about your incident
We will generate a comprehensive lost item report in no time. Our app will make sure the appropriate representatives get it, so you don’t have to deliver the letter on your own.
Our vast collection of products simplifies various everyday tasks, including:
- Various mailing issues by:
- Applications for:
- Traveling tasks, such as:
- Appeals of:
- Other tasks, such as:
Is a tight budget a constant problem in your household? DoNotPay is here to reduce your expenses and help you get the money others owe you. Our app helps you get refunds from companies, find unclaimed money, cash out old gift cards, and terminate unused subscriptions in a jiffy!