Life Is Too Short To Spend It at the Gym—Cancel Onelife Fitness
Onelife Fitness is a gym chain that has clubs all across the U.S. With an Onelife Fitness membership, you can go swimming, play basketball, use a regular gym, have a personal trainer, and get many other fitness and health-related services.
Onelife Fitness is notorious for their cancellation policy. Fret not, though—DoNotPay can cancel Onelife Fitness for you in three minutes!
Onelife Fitness Cancellation Policy
Onelife Fitness has a strict cancellation policy. The policy states that:
- You can request the termination of your membership at any time during your Commitment Period
- You have to give the club one month’s notice so that you don’t get billed again
- Your membership will not end until the end of your Commitment Period
- It’s not enough to only cancel your direct debit instruction for the payment fees—you need to contact the club
How To Cancel Onelife Fitness Manually
To cancel your Onelife Fitness membership, you need to contact your local club directly. Follow these few steps to cancel Onelife Fitness by yourself:
- Go to the Locations page
- Search for your local gym by ZIP code or your state
- Use the email, phone number, or physical address to contact them
A variety of customer complaints state that canceling Onelife Fitness seems impossible. Some customers even experienced being charged after the cancellation. You need to cancel one month before the renewal date because they will use the chance to charge you even if you’re a day late.
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
Cancel Your Onelife Fitness Membership With DoNotPay
With the help of DoNotPay, you can avoid this sketchy and complicated process of canceling Onelife Fitness. We will cancel your membership within 48 hours of your request and inform you about it via confirmation email.
To make this process easier, open DoNotPay in any web browser and follow these three steps:
- Sign in to your account
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Type in Onelife Fitness as the service you want us to terminate for you
As you can see—canceling Onelife Fitness is simple with DoNotPay! We can help you with a lot more after you cancel your gym membership, though.
No more midnight snacking—our app can help you cancel all your subscriptions to snack delivery services like:
Do You Know How Much You Spend Monthly on Unused Subscriptions for Random Services?
On average, you spend around $240 a month on your subscriptions if you are among the 84% of Americans who are unaware of their subscriptions. Don’t stress over it, though—DoNotPay can help you with this issue by monitoring your active subscriptions.
All you need to do is connect your email or bank account with our app, and we’ll:
- List your active memberships
- Highlight the ones you don’t use
- Cancel them with your permission
Sue Onelife Fitness if They Violated Your Rights
It wouldn’t come as a surprise if Onelife Fitness disappointed you like it did so many other members. Disappointing you, though, is not as damaging as violating your consumer rights. Don’t ignore it—take them to small claims court, especially because you can earn a hefty compensation. How much you’ll get depends on the state you’re located in.
If you decide to file a claim, DoNotPay will help you through the whole process. Our app was recognized by ABA Brown Award for Legal Access, so you can relax and let us help you with the administrative part of suing someone in small claims court. This is what we’ll do:
- Collect detailed data about your case
- Fill out the court forms according to the rules of your local small claims court
- Draw up a script of what you need to say in front of the judge to make your case ironclad
This Is How DoNotPay Helps You Manage Your Administrative Obligations Easily
Apart from terminating Onelife Fitness for you, DoNotPay can help you with canceling other fitness club memberships like Fitness 19, LA Fitness, Anytime Fitness, Lifetime Fitness, Planet Fitness, Xperience Fitness, Fitness Your Way, and many others.
If you want to request a refund, you can do it by using this sample letter of refund payment request. It could get you a refund even from the companies that give no refunds. DoNotPay can help you get a refund from many food delivery services like Chipotle, Grubhub, DoorDash, and Uber Eats.
Our app has an array of services created to inform people about their rights, help them deal with administrative and legal issues, and fight against cumbersome bureaucracy.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and you’ll be able to:
- Terminate your other subscriptions and memberships
- Contact inmates
- Request a refund from any company
- Discover your unclaimed funds
- Start a free trial without leaving credit card info
- Fight stalking and harassment
- Apply for clinical trials
- Get justice in small claims court
- Protect yourself from copyright infringement
- Keep your inbox spick and span from spam emails
- Bypass any phone number verification with a burner phone
- Dispute parking citations in any city
- Fight speeding tickets
- Get refunds or compensation from airline companies
- Block spam text messages and report illegal ones
- Deal with credit card problems
- Appeal traffic tickets
- Get a customer service representative on the phone in a flash
- Report robocalls and get compensation
- Extend the deadlines for bills you can’t pay
- Get an appointment with the DMV in a jiffy