Cancel Fitness 19 membership swiftly
Fitness 19 is a gym chain with over 120 fitness clubs across America. The company provides family-friendly facilities, affordable rates, as well as month-to-month memberships. Fitness 19 was founded by experienced industry veterans that have created a unique fitness club concept aimed towards helping families reach a healthier lifestyle.
Cancel Fitness 19 effortlessly with DoNotPay
We want to help you spend less time doing dull, time-consuming things such as canceling subscriptions and spend more time doing what you love. With our app, you can cancel any subscription in seconds! All it takes is these few steps:
- Open DoNotPay through a web browser
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Enter Fitness 19 as the service you want us to terminate
We will send you a notification as soon as we are done!
Cancel Fitness 19 membership by yourself
If you decide that you are done with Fitness 19, and you want to cancel your membership, you will have two options at your disposal:
- Reach out to Fitness 19 by phone
- Send Fitness 19 a membership cancelation letter
Cancel Fitness 19 membership by phone
Since writing a cancelation letter takes too much time, opting for a phone call might be the best solution, if you are not using DoNotPay. This is what you will need to do:
- Dial (719) 591-9100
- Request to have your membership canceled
- Provide the required account information
- Make sure to ask for a confirmation number or email as proof of your request
Cancel Fitness 19 membership via mail
Apart from calling the customer service to cancel your membership, you can send a membership cancelation letter to your local Fitness 19 club, and request a return receipt. Your letter needs to contain:
- Your full name
- Reason for membership cancelation
- Membership bar code number
- Your address
- Your email
- Your date of birth
- Last four digits of your social security number
- Last four digits of your driver’s license
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
DoNotPay cancels unused subscriptions for you
Unused subscriptions are becoming a major problem. As more devices enter our lives, new digital subscriptions become necessary. In 2019 alone, each American spent around $640 on various online memberships, which is a 7% increase from $598 back in 2017.
The problem is that many of our subscriptions are left unused. DoNotPay takes care of this problem fast and easy by monitoring your subscriptions, sorting out the ones you are not using, and suggesting the ones that need to be canceled!
Looking for a different fitness club? Check out these Fitness 19 alternatives!
You want to maintain your healthy lifestyle, but Fitness 19 no longer works for you? We believe that you can find your satisfaction elsewhere. Here are some of the best Fitness 19 alternatives to check out:
|Equinox||$160 to $250/mo||
|24 Hour Fitness||$29.99/mo||
Do not let Fitness 19 make things difficult! Sue them in small claims court with DoNotPay!
We want to make sure that you are treated right no matter what. That is why we have devised the world’s first robot lawyer that can guide you through the process of suing companies in small claims court. Bureaucracy has stood in the way of justice for too long, and now we have the means to change that.
Our fight for legal equality was recognized by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access
DoNotPay Protects Your Privacy and Finances
Sharing your credit card details online comes with certain risks, and it’s getting more difficult to tell good and bad websites apart. With DoNotPay’s virtual credit card generator, you will be able to protect your identity and bank account from cyber scammers.
Whenever you run into a suspicious email or website, generate a virtual credit card and proceed without worries. Our virtual cards also work like a charm if you want to avoid automatic payments after free trials.
Everything is easier with DoNotPay
By using our app, you get access to a ton of useful features that can make your day-to-day life less stressful. Apart from canceling subscriptions, DoNotPay can also help you with:
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Contesting parking tickets
- Making virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Helping you with various bills
- Getting compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting an appointment with the DMV faster
- Canceling any other subscription service or membership