How To Cancel Love With Food When You Fall Out of Love
What’s not to love about Love With Food if you like to snack? Love With Food is a subscription service that delivers boxes filled with healthy snacks to its customers every month.
The most special part about this company is that they donate one meal per bought box to an American family in need. Perhaps this might be the reason behind their costly fees.
If Love With Food turned out not to be your cup of tea, DoNotPay can help you cancel their service and keep your money for yourself.
How To Cancel Your Love With Food Subscription on Your Own
You can cancel your Love With Food subscription at any time. There are a few ways to do so:
- Via phone
- Via email
Visit Lovewithfood.com To Cancel Your Membership Online
If you don’t feel like talking to company reps or writing to customer support, you have the option of canceling your subscription on Love With Food’s website. Here’s how:
- Sign in to your account
- Click on My Account in the upper right corner
- Tap on Settings
- Click on Cancel Plan
- Fill out the survey to let them know why you’re canceling
- Hit Cancel My Membership
Cancel Love With Food Over the Phone
To cancel with a more direct approach, you can contact Love With Food’s customer service. This is how:
- Call 888-966-5883
- Ask the agent to cancel your subscription
- Give all the information they require
- Ask them for an email verification of your cancellation
Canceling Your Membership via Email
If you opt for canceling through an email, follow the next few steps:
- Write an email requesting a cancellation of your membership
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can You Cancel By
Cancel Love With Food With Your New Personal Assistant’s Help
DoNotPay is the easiest way to cancel any subscription service because the cancellation process isn’t longer than three steps. It is important to mention that DoNotPay cancels all subscriptions within 48 hours, while the company might take weeks to cancel if you use other means, such as emailing or online cancellation. This might cause some unsolicited charges on your credit card account.
To cancel your subscription with the help of DoNotPay, open the app in any web browser, and follow these instructions to cancel:
- Sign in to your account on DoNotPay
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Type in Love With Food as the service you’re canceling
Once the cancellation is done, you’ll get an email confirmation.
What Are Your Alternatives for Delicious Snack Boxes?
After you cancel Love With Food, you might get hungry again. Not to worry! There are other snack delivery services out there:
From $9.95/month to
Can You Pause Your Love With Food Account?
Love With Food has no option of freezing your membership. The only way to stop paying for Love With Food services is to cancel your account.
DoNotPay Can Help You Keep Track of Your Subscriptions
Many people are unaware that they spend as much as $240 a month on subscriptions they don’t use. A survey shows that around 84% of Americans have no idea that the weird charges on their credit cards are, in fact, services they forgot all about.
DoNotPay won’t let you waste your money. You can monitor your subscriptions with our Find Hidden Money feature.
This is how:
- After you’ve connected your email and credit card account to DoNotPay, we’ll use it to collect information about all your subscriptions
- We’ll list them and highlight the ones you don’t use
- DoNotPay will cancel them with your permission
If you have problems with auto-renewals after your free trials expire, DoNotPay has a solution for that too. Try out our virtual credit cards to prevent being charged after your free trials expire.
Eat High on the Hog With DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the first-ever virtual assistant app, and it has many features to offer. We can do anything from helping you get a refund from a company that offers no refunds to helping you pay your bills. You can use our app in any web browser. Go ahead and see for yourself what else DoNotPay can do for you.
We offer support with:
- Contacting any customer service without holding the phone queue
- Starting free trials without credit cards
- Ridding yourself of spam text messages
- Getting refunded by any company
- Ending subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Getting compensation from robocallers
- Taking people or companies to small claims court
- Getting refunds or compensation from airline companies
- Appealing parking tickets
- Solving credit card issues
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Postponing due dates on bills you can’t pay
- Fighting against stalking and harassment
- Putting a stop to spam mail
- Setting an appointment with the DMV quickly