Cancel Graze membership with DoNotPay fast and easy!
Graze is a U.K. based snack company that makes and delivers over 200 snack options to its subscribers’ doorsteps. The company, which is a daughter venture of Unilever, distributes thousands of snack boxes to consumers all across the United Kingdom on a daily basis. The users are free to handpick their own snack combinations that are healthy, affordable, and tasty.
How can I cancel Graze manually?
You can cancel your Graze snack deliveries via your orders page on your account. We’ve got the rundown of all the steps you need to take:
- Scroll down “My graze” page until you see “My boxes,” and then click on it
- Find the order you wish to cancel, and click on “Manage my box” or “Manage one-off box,” depending on the type of order
- At the bottom right corner, select “Cancel this box”
- Click through any ensuing options until you see “Your boxes have been stopped” on the screen
Note that if you have more than one subscription order, you will need to repeat the process for each one. You cannot cancel boxes after their cut-off time, but more on that below.
|Can you cancel Graze with||Yes / No|
How can the DoNotPay app cancel Graze membership for me?
With the help of DoNotPay, you can cancel Graze orders exceptionally fast and hassle-free! Give us the elementary details we need, and we will cancel this service for you. You won’t have to bother with canceling one order at a time—just take 30 seconds to talk to our chatbot, and wait for us to get back to you in 48 hours at most. Here is all we need from you:
- Open our app in any browser or on your Apple device
- When asked about which company’s services to cancel, type in “Graze”
- Give us the relevant account details we will need to represent you
- Confirm your email, and you’re done!
Will Graze grant me a refund on my orders?
Graze will charge you for your order within a six-hour window before the cut-off time stated for that order. If you cancel it in this time frame, they will give you a full refund. If you cancel after the cut-off time, you will not receive the refund as they have already started preparing your snacks.
You will not receive refunds for delivered boxes or refused ones either. The nature of Graze’s products is perishable, and the carrier will dispose of them if you try to return them to the sender.
Is it possible to pause or postpone my Graze subscription instead of canceling it altogether?
Graze doesn’t allow pausing your membership indefinitely at this time. You can, however, postpone delivery if you know that you will be away for a certain time. Here is how to do it:
- Access your “Orders” page by hovering over “My graze” drop-down menu and selecting “My boxes”
- Click on “Manage my box” button next to the order you’d like to postpone
- Under the “Take a break” drop-down menu, assign a new delivery date
Note that if they have already started preparing your order, which is after the cut-off time written next to your order, you won’t be able to postpone it.
Is Graze being unjust to you? We can sue them in small claims court for wronging you!
If you don’t like the way Graze is handling your cancelation and complaints, or if you find that they are still billing you even after you unsubscribed from their service, take them to court! DoNotPay specializes in suing companies in small claims court, and we will gladly back you up there too! We will assess the case for you, handle all the paperwork, and supply you with the script you can use in court.
DoNotPay can protect you from automatically renewed memberships!
The chances are that you have fallen into a free trial trap at least once or twice! The good news is that you no longer have to be auto-subscribed to paid memberships after the trials expire. DoNotPay offers you a way to use any free trial you want but not be charged later on unless you directly choose to. Our virtual credit card looks like a regular credit card to companies, but they cannot charge you later on. Sign up for their test runs with our card, and keep your money where it belongs!
How will Graze charges appear on my bank statement?
|ADY*Graze.com||Graze City of Wilmington DE||graze.com Jersey City NJ|
|GRAZE.COM LONDON GB||ADY*Graze 201-4925672 NJ||GRAZE.COM JERSEY CITY|
|graze.com||ADY*Graze www.graze.com NJ||graze.com 201-4925672 NJ|
|DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – graze.com xxx-xxx8370 NJ||ADY*Graze||graze.com 203-5978370 NJ|
|ADY*Graze.com www.graze.com NJ|
What else can I use the DoNotPay app for?
DoNotPay can do so many things for you. We are here to protect you from any violation of your rights by companies that act all high and mighty! With our app, you can easily:
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Fight speeding tickets
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial.
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Contest parking tickets
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Jump the phone queue when reaching customer service reps
- Cancel any subscription service or membership