When It’s Not a Membership of a Lifetime—Cancel Life Time Fitness
Some of those visits must have been unpleasant, though, because there are some negative reviews about Life Time on forums.
If you’ve had unpleasant visits to Life Time athletic resorts and can’t wait to cancel your membership, DoNotPay can do the heavy lifting for you.
How To Cancel Life Time Fitness Membership by Yourself
Canceling Life Time FItness turns out to be a complete pain in the neck. There are two ways you can do it:
- Via certified mail
Canceling Life Time Fitness Membership Personally
Canceling in person is presumably the safest way to do it because this way you can make sure your cancellation process is finished. The trouble is you have to visit the fitness studio and explain the reasons for your cancellation carefully, which takes a great amount of time and energy—or you can do it with DoNotPay and skip the legwork.
You can cancel your membership in person by following these steps:
- Find your local athletic center
- Go to the center and ask the agent to cancel your membership
- Sign the cancel request
Canceling Life Time Fitness Through Certified Mail
You may cancel your membership by writing a letter to the company. This is how:
- Write a letter requesting termination of your membership
- Provide your membership information within the letter
- Ask for a confirmation of your cancellation by email
- Keep a copy of your signed letter for yourself
- Mail the request to the address of your local club
How To Cancel Life Time Fitness Membership With DoNotPay
Life Time Fitness’ cancellation process is too long and exhausting, and waiting for the company’s response takes even longer. DoNotPay saves you both the time and effort by enabling you to cancel in three simple steps.
You won’t have to wait long for the cancellation to be effective. It takes only 48 hours, and we send you a verification email when it’s done.
When you open DoNotPay in your web browser, do the following:
- Log into your account
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Type in Life Time Fitness as the service you’re canceling
Can You Cancel With
What Might Life Time Fitness’ Charges Look Like on Your Statement?
When you get billed by Life Time Fitness, the charges on your statement might look like this:
|LTF*LIFE TIME MO DUES 888-430-6432 MN 55317 US||LIFE TIME FITNESS|
|CHECKCARD 0801 LTF*LIFE TIME MO DUES 888-430-6432 MN…||Debit Purchase – Visa Ltf*life Time Mo888-430-6432mn|
|LTF*LIFE TIME MO DUES 888-430-6432 MN||LTF*LIFE TIME MO DUES|
|LTF*LIFE TIME MO888-430-6432MN||LIFE TIME MO DUES MONTHLY DUES|
|LTF*LIFE TIME MO DUES 888-430-6432 MN||LTF*LIFE TIME MO DUES 888-430-6432 MN…|
|LIFE TIME FITNESS 998 888-284-0048 MN||: LTF*LIFE TIME MO DUES 888-430-6432 MN|
|LIFETIMEFITNESS.COM 888-430-6432 MN||LTF*LIFE TIME MO DUES XXX-XXX-6432 MN|
|LIFE TIME PROD&SERV 888-430-6432 MN||DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – LTF*LIFE TIME MO DUES xxx-xxx-6432 MN|
|LTF*LIFE TIME MO DUES 888-430-6432 MN 55344 US||LIFETIMEFITNESS.COM 888-430-6432|
|LTF*LIFE TIME MO DUES 888-430-64||LIFE TIME FITNESS CORPORATE OFFICES|
|LTF*LIFE TIME MO DUES 888-430-6432 MN 55344 USA|
Can You Suspend Your Membership With Life Time Fitness?
You can put your Life Time membership on hold, but the process is anything but less complicated than the cancellation one. In order to pause your membership, you need to inform your club 30 days in advance, and you have to do it in person. Service fees and monthly on-hold dues apply, and they can cost from $10 to $15 a month.
If it’s a medical or military freeze, no service fee or monthly dues will apply. The member still has to bring a doctor’s note or a copy of the military order.
Has Life Time Fitness Wronged You? Take Them to Court With DoNotPay’s Help
Many users complain about not being able to contact the company’s customer support, as well as not being refunded. DoNotPay can help you with both contacting customer services and getting refunds from some companies that supposedly offer no refunds. This is not all DoNotPay has to offer you. Our ABA award-winning app can help you fight in small claims court.
- Collect all the information about your particular case
- Help you fill out your legal forms
- Generate a script you can use in front of the judge during your hearing
Are You Aware of All Your Subscriptions?
DoNotPay’s Find Hidden Money feature can help you monitor your active subscriptions. If you’re wondering why you would need that, note that around 84% of Americans are completely in the dark when it comes to the unused services they’re subscribed to. People flush as much as $240 a month down the drain on dormant subscription services. DoNotPay has a solution. Connect your email and credit card account to our app, and we will:
- List all your subscriptions
- Mark the unused ones
- Suggest you cancel them
- Unsubscribe you in a matter of minutes
DoNotPay Is Here To Help You Through Hardships in Life
DoNotPay was made out of the need to help. Our goal is to protect people from the dark side of consumerism and make their lives easier.
You can get DoNotPay’s help with a variety of administrative and legal issues. We can do anything from helping you cancel fitness services such as LA Fitness, Planet Fitness, Anytime Fitness, Fitness Your Way, and Fitness 19 to helping you request a refund and write a letter of refund payment.
You can access DoNotPay in any web browser.
We can assist you with:
- Recognizing and reporting stalking and harassment
- Keeping your inbox free of spam mail
- Signing up for free trials without leaving credit card info
- Stopping spam text messages
- Getting customer service reps on the phone without holding the line
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Suing robocallers
- Getting justice in small claims court
- Getting an appointment with the DMV quickly
- Fighting parking tickets
- Pushing the due date on bills you’re unable to pay
- Being refunded by any company
- Getting refunded or compensated for delayed or canceled flights
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Settling your credit card issues
- Terminating your subscriptions or memberships