How To Cancel MyFreeScoreNow—Right Now
MyFreeScoreNow (MFSN) is a subscription service that enables you to monitor your credit score, solve your credit score problems, and stop identity theft.
If MFSN has disappointed you, we’re here to help you cancel their service.
Cancel MyFreeScoreNow Manually
MyFreeScoreNow is big on protecting identity and private information, so it’s no wonder you can’t cancel the service via electronic communication. There are only two ways you can cancel your membership through the company without exposing your details online. You can cancel:
- Over the phone
- Via a letter
How To Cancel MyFreeScoreNow Membership via the Phone
You can cancel MFSN by calling their customer support—here’s how:
- Call 1-888-548-2008
- Wait for an available representative to pick up
- Ask them to cancel your membership
- Demand they send you a confirmation email
Waiting on the phone for 20 minutes or longer can be irritating, but don’t fret—DoNotPay can help you jump the phone queue with any company’s customer service.
Cancel Your MyFreeScoreNow Subscription by Writing a Letter
- Write a letter requesting the cancellation of your subscription
- Mail it to:
Po Box 3453
Canceling via letter is the slowest way possible. It may even be stressful because you don’t know if and when the letter will reach the subscription service you’re canceling. Companies like to use this to their advantage. They’ll do everything in their power to make you stay with them, and if they fail, they’ll want to charge you the membership fee one last time.
How To Cancel Your MyFreeScoreNow Membership With DoNotPay?
With DoNotPay, you never have to worry about canceling on time. Our app takes 48 hours to cancel your subscriptions for good. This is how you can cancel MFSN with our help:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Input MyFreeScoreNow as the service you want to cancel
- Wait for your email confirmation
Can You Cancel Via
Does MyFreeScoreNow Free Trial Automatically Upgrade Into a Paid Subscription?
MyFreeScoreNow’s seven-day free trial automatically becomes a paid subscription after those seven days expire. If you were to sign up for another MFSN free trial, you could stop the automatic charges with DoNotPay’s virtual credit cards.
Prevent Auto-Renewals With DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Cards
Did you ever subscribe to a free trial only to forget about it after a few days? Getting unwanted charges on your credit card must be irritating. In comes DoNotPay to save the day—with our free virtual credit card. The main feature of DoNotPay’s virtual credit card is that it contains no money. It is a randomly generated credit card number that gets instantly approved by merchants because it seems authentic to them. Because our virtual credit card has no deposit, the company won’t be able to charge you after the free trial, and they’ll cancel your account automatically.
Can You Get a Refund for Your Canceled Service From MyFreeScoreNow?
MyFreeScoreNow gives a prorated refund for annual subscribers who cancel their membership within 180 days of being billed.
What Are the Alternatives to MyFreeScoreNow?
Here are some of the alternatives to the MFSN subscription service:
Start at $19.95/month
Start at $19.95/month
Start at $39.95
Keep Track of Your Subscriptions With the Help of DoNotPay
Survey shows that 84% of Americans have no clue that they spend around $240 a month on subscriptions they don’t use. If you believe you’re also in the dark about your memberships, DoNotPay will help you.
Connect your email and bank account to our app so we can see what your current, active subscriptions are. Let DoNotPay:
- Find and list all your subscriptions
- Point out the ones that you don’t use
- Cancel your unused subscriptions for you
Sue MFSN in Small Claims Court and Get Justice for Yourself
Is MyFreeScoreNow being difficult? DoNotPay will act as your first robot lawyer and:
- Collect all the information about your specific case
- Help you fill out your legal forms
- Generate a convincing script for your court hearing
DoNotPay Can Be Your Personal Virtual Assistant
As your first personal virtual assistant, DoNotPay can do so much. Our app will aid you in canceling Lending Club and Zoca Loans. We will help you take care of utility bills for the disabled, utility bills after the death of a loved one, bills for single moms, and loans for veterans.
To see which other administrative and legal issues DoNotPay can solve, open our app in any web browser.
DoNotPay can assist you in:
- Managing credit card issues
- Fighting traffic citations
- Contesting speeding citations
- Reporting and suing robocallers
- Getting justice in small claims court
- Appealing parking tickets
- Getting refunded by any company
- Stopping your subscriptions or memberships
- Keeping your inbox clean from spam mail
- Saying goodbye to spam text messages
- Getting a hold of customer service agents without queuing
- Learning about stalking and harassment and reporting it
- Starting many free trials without leaving credit card information
- Scheduling an appointment with the DMV without waiting for ages
- Pushing the due date on bills you can’t pay at the moment
- Getting refunds and compensation from airline companies