How to Cancel YourScoreandMore Account in a Few Easy Steps
YourScoreandMore is a service that offers full and detailed reports of your credit score as well as ensuring the protection of your identity online. If you’re done with using YourScoreandMore, read on to see how you can cancel the service quickly.
How to Cancel YourScoreandMore On Your Own
You can cancel YourScoreandMore membership manually—though you only have two options to do it:
- Emailing the company
- Calling YourScoreandMore support team
When you decide to get in touch with YourScoreandMore team about your cancelation request, you’ll need to give them your:
- Phone number
- Billing information
- The reason why you’re canceling
Email YourScoreandMore to Cancel Your Membership
One way to terminate your membership in the YourScoreandMore community is by sending the company an email. Here is how to do it:
- Compose an email asking the company to cancel your subscription
- Send the message to support@YourScoreAndMore.com
- Wait for a response and confirmation of your cancelation
YourScoreandMore urges customers to be aware their responses might end up in the ESP’s junk or spam folders. Don’t forget to check these folders when you’re expecting an email reply from YourScoreandMore.
Call YourScoreandMore to Cancel Your Membership
Another way you can have YourScoreandMore cancel your membership is by calling the company on the phone. Follow these steps to do it:
- Dial +1 (888) 387-0890
- Sit through the phone queue
- Ask the company’s agent to cancel your account when they answer
If you want to call YourScoreandMore, you might find the information about the customer support working hours useful:
Days of the Week
Working Hours (PST)
|6 am–6 pm|
9 am–5 pm
We’re sure you know how unendurable getting through to a company’s team over the phone can be and that you’re already mentally preparing for the feat. With a little help from DoNotPay, you don’t need to waste your time listening to slow jazz while waiting for hours on end for YourScoreandMore agent to pick up. We can contact any company’s customer service for you and just pass you the call once we have a real person there.
Cancel YourScoreandMore Easy-Peasy With DoNotPay
DoNotPay has a much faster way for you to cancel YourScoreandMore membership—it takes only three steps. Instead of suffering all the back and forth in the communication with the company, you can just:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser or iOS app
- Click on the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in YourScoreandMore as the company whose service you want to cancel
That’s that! Our robot lawyer will unsubscribe you from YourScoreandMore within the next 48 hours, and you won’t be billed by them ever again. You will also get an email confirmation from DoNotPay the instant we cancel YourScoreandMore for you.
Once you’re rid of YourScoreandMore for good, don’t miss out on the opportunity to have DoNotPay keep track of all your other memberships. We can identify all your paid subscriptions, including the ones you signed up for ages ago and forgot all about them.
To make use of this amazing feature, you just need to connect your email address or bank account to DoNotPay, and we’ll cancel any service you no longer wish to use and pay for.
Can You Cancel With
What Are Some Other Serves for Keeping Track of Your Credit Score?
If you feel better having a service that would monitor your credit score for you, you can find some alternatives to YourScoreandMore in our table below:
Subscription Services to Monitor Your Credit
With These Services, You Can:
$24.99 per month
$39.95 per month
$24.95 per month
That’s Not a Wrap on DoNotPay’s Features
While DoNotPay makes tasks like canceling services easy as a piece of cake to do, it’s not in any way the only app’s feature you can enjoy. Log in to your DoNotPay account right away using any web browser or our iOS app, and you’ll see for yourself how our robot lawyer can contribute to your overall peace of mind.
To take the load off your back, DoNotPay can help you:
- Fax refund requests to your bank
- Sign up for as many free trials as you want without any risk
- Appeal traffic tickets anywhere
- Solve issues with your credit cards
- Rid yourself of spam mail once and for all
- Contest speeding tickets
- Terminate subscriptions and memberships
- Report stalking and harassment
- Get justice from robocallers pestering you
- Prolong your bills deadline
- Contact customer services
- Dispute parking tickets
- Demand compensation from airline companies
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast
- Take any matter to a small claims court