Cancel Zoca Loans in a way that’s both quick and hassle-free
Zoca Loans are appreciated for the straightforwardness and speed of their service—it takes around 10 minutes to fill in the details and get verified for a loan of up to $1500. As long as you pass the screenings with flying colors, the funds from Zoca will be deposited to your bank account in a matter of hours.
How to cancel Zoca Loans
There are several ways to delete your Zoca Loans account:
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
How to cancel Zoca Loans via phone
- Reach Zoca Loans’ support team by dialing 888-980-1532
- Patiently wait in the phone queue until someone picks up
- Explain that you’d like to delete your Zoca account
- Follow the instructions provided by the operator
How to cancel Zoca Loans via email
- Drop their support team a line at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining that you’d like to delete your account
- Once they reply and tell you that the account’s been removed, you should be done
Let DoNotPay unsubscribe you from Zoca Loans
If you’d like to avoid going back-and-forth with Zoca’s operators, DoNotPay can help you by handling the entire cancelation process on your behalf. Here’s how deleting your Zoca Loans account would look like if you used our app:
- Launch DoNotPay either on your
- Open the Find Hidden Money tab
- Type in Zoca Loans into the search bar
- Unsubscribe with a single click of a button
If you do it this way, deleting your Zoca Loans account will take no more than 10 seconds. Our team will handle everything from that point on, so all you need to do is sit tight and wait for us to notify you once the job is done.
Notable alternatives to Zoca Loans
|Lend Up||Interest rates depend on the size of the loan||
|24 Cash Loans||Interest rates depend on the size of the loan||
DoNotPay is a one-stop-shop for everything concerning your subscriptions
If you link your email address or bank account to DoNotPay, we’ll be able to generate a detailed list of all the subscriptions charging you on a regular basis. This gives you a useful overview of where your money’s going at the end of each month.
If you feel like some of the current subscriptions have outlived their use, all you need to do is give us the go-ahead to delete it. Once you do, our team does all the rest—we’ll reach out to the service provider, deal with all the technicalities, and let you know once the cancelation goes through.
If something went south, you can use DoNotPay to sue Zoca Loans
Unfortunately, Zoca Loans has a bit of reputation for being occasionally unfair with its clients and users. Luckily, you’re not left to fend on your own—if you think you’ve been treated poorly or that your rights have been violated, you can sign up to DoNotPay and launch a small claims court case against Zoca Loans.
As recipients of the ABA Brown Award for access to justice efforts, we’re more than qualified to help you take any unethical service providers to the court of law. We’ll help you initiate the entire legal process and ensure you have all the necessary documentation needed to successfully go to court.
Before we get down to business, though, you should go through Zoca Loans’ terms and conditions if you’re thinking about taking legal action against them. Zoca Loans enjoy sovereign authority, so they’re granted a lot of unordinary leeways when it comes to US laws—depending on what kind of an issue you have with Zoca Loans, some legal proceedings against them might not be a realistic option.
What else can you use DoNotPay for?
DoNotPay offers a wide range of services to our users, all of which help you save time and/or money while making mundane tasks easier to bear. Here’s a quick overview of everything our app can help you with:
- Managing your subscriptions while helping you save money
- Getting in touch with customer service reps on your behalf
- Terminating services once trial periods expire thanks to our virtual credit cards
- Launching small claims court lawsuits against individuals or companies
- Scheduling appointments with the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Contesting parking tickets
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Acquiring compensations for delayed and canceled flights
- Fighting traffic tickets