Reaching Out to BWI Airport Lost and Found Office With No Hassle
Did you know that travelers lose around 1,200 items per month while going through the Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI)? Many people get distracted by the crowd and forget their phones, wallets, or other valuable objects all around the area.
If you have experienced the same issue, this guide will explain how to get in touch with the BWI Airport Lost and Found office. It will also teach you how to use DoNotPay to speed up the reporting process and solve the matter before your item gets lost for good.
The first step you should take once you realize you have lost something at the BWI Airport is to report the incident. You should do it as soon as you notice that the item is missing.
The department you must contact depends on the place where you believe you lost the object. You should reach out to:
- The specific airline you traveled with—if the item was lost in an airplane or the boarding area
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Lost and Found office—if the item was lost at the security checkpoint area
- BWI Airport shuttle bus service—if your item may have remained in a shuttle bus
- SP+ Parking Service—if the object was lost in one of the airport’s parking lots or garages
- BWI Airport Lost and Found Office—if the item was left at any other area within the airport
If you aren’t sure where you may have left the item, you have to get in touch with all the above-mentioned facilities and:
- Describe the object you lost in as much detail as possible
- Provide the necessary info related to your ticket and flight
- Leave your contact details so that the company can call/email you if they have any updates
Since you may need to communicate with multiple organizations in case of a lost item, we share the contact info for all of them in the table below:
|Air carriers||Can be found for each particular airline at the official BWI airport web page|
|Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Lost and Found department||Phone number: (410) 689-3620|
|BWI Airport shuttle bus service||Phone number: (410) 684-3346|
|SP+ Parking||Phone number: (410) 859-9230|
|BWI Airport Lost and Found department||
Tracking down the lost item or missing luggage takes a lot of effort and includes numerous phone calls or emails. If one of the agencies/departments finds what you lost, but you don’t manage to claim it within a specified deadline, the items may be shipped off and gone for good. For this reason, it’s vital to act quickly, and there’s no better way to speed up the process than subscribing to DoNotPay!
With our app, you don’t need to dial countless phone numbers or engage in endless back-and-forth email correspondence. We can get in touch with the airport in your stead and increase your chances of getting the lost item back.
Here’s how you should proceed:
- Sign up to DoNotPay and log in to your account
- Select the Find Lost Airport Items product
- Provide our chatbot with the crucial info, such as:
- Airport name
- Date of the incident
- A thorough description of the object you have lost
DoNotPay can also help you outsmart greedy airlines and get compensation for delayed or canceled flights. That’s not the end—other guides from our learning base can teach you all about tracking your luggage or locating lost items at any airport in the U.S.!
Do you want to know what else DoNotPay can do for you? Have a look at the following lists and discover some of our most prominent services:
|Getting more cash or saving the existing funds|
|Fighting various issues|
|Other helpful services|
Have you received a damaged item? DoNotPay helps you file a return request and get a replacement for the faulty product. We can reach out to companies and demand refunds or chargebacks in your stead or request late delivery refunds. This way, you avoid paying for the goods that didn’t meet your expectations and standards.
Our app can also send refund requests to airlines and help you get refunds for postponed or canceled flights. You won’t need to contact the particular company yourself—DoNotPay does the grunt work and lets you enjoy the results!