All the Info You Need To Reach Austin Airport Lost and Found Department
Did you rush to get home from the Austin airport (AUS) only to discover that your baggage feels a little lighter? Losing your phone, wallet, or any other essential item is never pleasant, but quick action increases your chances of recovering the object in question.
DoNotPay introduces you to all the ways you can contact the Austin airport lost and found department so you can inquire about your items and hopefully get them back!
The right steps to finding your lost items depend on where you suspect the unfortunate event occurred. The table below contains instructions on contacting the airport’s different departments about your belongings:
|How To Contact It
|Barbara Jordan terminal
|Complete the lost item form
|The airport’s lost and found department
|Call 512-530-LOST (5678). If nobody answers, leave a voicemail with:
The department’s working hours are 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, every day
|All items left at the security checkpoint end up at the TSA Lost and Found office. To inquire about your missing belongings, call 512-386-2015. The office works from Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|If you lost your items at the South terminal, you will have to submit your request through their contact form by entering:
If you left your item on a plane that took off from or landed at the Austin airport, you should:
- Call the airline you flew with
- Tell the representative that you suspect you lost an item on one of their planes
- Describe the item in question in detail
- Provide the number of your flight
The table below lists all airlines that provide their services through the Austin airport and their respective contact information:
|Delta Air Lines
|Sun Country Airlines
|South Terminal airlines
Sometimes, the most straightforward way to look for a lost item isn’t the best one. Airline hotlines are typically busy 24/7 and will leave you waiting hours on end. There’s an easier way to approach the issue—save time and !
Avoid phone queues—our app will contact any airport in your stead and inform you about the airport’s response so that you can dedicate your precious time to your other matters.
and all you need to do is:
- Search for the Find Lost Airport Items feature
- Answer a few short questions, such as:
- Where and when did you lose your item?
- What is the item in question?
Besides pinpointing the location of your misplaced objects, our app can also:
- Track your baggage and prevent the loss of your precious belongings
- Get your money back from canceled or delayed flight tickets
- Help you jump phone queues if you still decide to call the airport in question yourself
Don’t spend your hard-earned money on subscriptions you don’t use—cancel them with our app in a few simple steps! The best part is—that’s not all we can do to help you save some coins. DoNotPay can also reduce other expenses by helping you:
- Lower your utility bills
- Reduce property taxes
- Appeal unfair parking citations
- Have your college fees waived in no time
- Create legal docs without hefty attorney fees
- Take passport photos in the comfort of your home instead of going to photo booths
- Apply for financial aid and reduce your college tuition
- File college or high school scholarship applications
Our app offers handy features that can assist you with blocking irritating robocalls and getting rid of pesky spam texts and emails. It also gives you peace of mind by helping you fight workplace discrimination, stalking and harassment, annoying neighbors, and defamation.
With DoNotPay, you will always be able to maximally protect your safety by searching updated sex offender databases and avoiding unpleasant situations. Suppose you have already been a victim of harassment or any other crime. In that case, we can help you get compensation with no difficulties!