Get Your University of Washington Graduate Application Fee Waiver in a Few Steps
If you are about to go to college, all procedures might seem overwhelming. You should do thorough research on the admission process, tuition, and fees. The required documentation and meeting deadlines are equally important, not to mention how stressful it all is.
When you start adding up application fees, you may end up with a hefty sum if you apply to multiple colleges. DoNotPay can help you waive your college application fees if they present a financial problem for you and your family.
What Is a College Application Fee Waiver?
Most universities will ask you to pay an application fee, but the amount varies from college to college. If this is something you cannot afford, you should check whether you can claim an application fee waiver.
Most universities base their assessment on similar eligibility criteria. The whole fee waiver process tends to be complex, but DoNotPay can help you complete it in a few minutes.
University of Washington Graduate Application Fee
The University of Washington (UW) is one of the oldest universities on the West Coast. It is based in Seattle, Washington, and has more than 500 buildings, 26 libraries, museums, art centers, etc. UW is famous for its engineering and computer science programs together with scientific, medical, and engineering research.
The University of Washington graduate application fee is $85. The fee is $75 for Graduate Non-Matriculated applications. If you would like to apply to multiple UW programs, you need to pay the fee for each program.
The UW application fee is subject to change, can only be paid online, and is non-refundable. If you have already paid the application fee, your University of Washington application fee waiver will not be accepted.
Do You Qualify for an Automatic Application Fee Waiver?
You are eligible for college application fee waivers if you already have the ACT or SAT fee waiver. In case you do not, check out the economic parameters a university takes into account when reviewing application fee waiver requests. If you meet these requirements, you can apply for an application fee waiver.
Who Qualifies for the University of Washington Graduate Application Fee Waiver?
If you would like to file the University of Washington fee waiver, you should first check whether you meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
If your family income is within the Median Family Income, you do not have to provide supporting financial documentation at the time of application, but you should keep it on hand and present it in case of an audit. Bear in mind that your family income report should be based on the most recent tax year.
Current McNair Scholars and PPIA Fellows should provide the following supporting documentation:
- Verification Form signed by the program director
- A signed letter from the program director indicating and certifying:
- Your current participation in the grant program
- Participation dates
You should mail the documentation to email@example.com.
How Can You Obtain the University of Washington Graduate Application Fee Waiver by Yourself?
Many universities require filing your application fee waiver using portals, such as the Common or Coalition Application. The University of Washington does not support these apps.
You should request the University of Washington application fee waiver via the online application form at least seven days before the deadline.
Create an applicant profile if you haven’t already, and from it, you can:
- Update your information
- Create a new application
- Edit and submit the existing applications
- Check the status of submitted applications
To file the University of Washington graduate application fee waiver on your own, you should access the online application form and do the following:
- Fill out all required parts
- Continue to the Verify, Pay, and Submit part
- Confirm or edit your personal information
- Click on the Verify button
- Choose I am eligible for a fee waiver in the payment method drop-down menu
- Fill out the fee waiver eligibility part and indicate:
- If you are a current PPIA Fellow or McNair Scholar
- Your family income and size if you qualify for a need-based waiver
The Graduate School staff will review your UW application fee waiver within 48 hours and email you the approval.
Once you receive the UW notification of approval, you need to go back to your online application and finish the verification process. If you skip this last part, your University of Washington application will not be submitted and reviewed.
Get in Touch With UW for Additional Information
If you have more questions, you can contact the following:
- The Graduate School of the University of Washington at 206-685-2630 or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the UW application fee waiver
- The program you are applying to if you need information regarding a UW program or are not able to complete the online application by the indicated deadline
Can DoNotPay Help You With the University of Washington Graduate Application Fee Waiver?
DoNotPay can help you request different types of waivers, from waivers for new and transfer students to enrollment deposit fee waivers.
Our app allows you to file the University of Washington graduate application fee waiver in a few easy steps. We streamline the process completely, and this is how to initiate it:
- Access DoNotPay from a web browser
- Select College Application Fee Waiver
- Choose the fee you would like to get waived
- Opt for the University of Washington and provide details regarding your financial situation
- Indicate if you need to get your counselor’s signature
Our app sends your form to the University of Washington or your school counselor to review and sign.
DoNotPay can help you file different college application fee waivers if you are applying to multiple universities. In case you are interested in other study programs in Washington, DC, you can also check out the information regarding American University, Washington State University, and George Washington University.
DoNotPay Is Your Little AI-Powered Helper
DoNotPay can assist you with numerous college-related issues. We can help you get your fees waived at Columbia, Boston College, Harvard, to name a few. Should you come across problems with a university and are considering suing it, we can help you resolve this problem efficiently.
When matters get out of hand, and you are not sure how to proceed, DoNotPay can help you find the right solution. Learn about all the services our app can provide. Open DoNotPay in a web browser, go through our features, and learn how to:
- Make DMV appointments fast
- Get your revenge on robocalls
- Sue individuals and businesses in small claims court
- Deal with credit card issues
- Get rid of spam emails forever
- Terminate subscriptions or memberships
- Fight speeding tickets
- Receive refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contest parking tickets
- Shield your work against copyright infringement
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Skip waiting for customer service reps to answer your call
- Claim your warranty
- Handle problematic bills
- Stay in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Sign up for clinical trials
- Sign up for services with no phone verification
- Protect yourself from stalkers and harassers
- Get refunds from companies
- Apply for free trials risk-free
- Put an end to text spam
- Locate your unclaimed funds
- Submit college application fee waivers