How to Contact Ticketmaster Customer Support the Easy Way
Ticketmaster is a large platform for buying and selling tickets to any kind of public event. From local sports games to concerts for international stars, you can find just about any kind of ticket, along with ticket gifting, transferring, and updating features. Millions of people use Ticketmaster to build their entire event schedule for the year, whether you're planning your personal tour of concerts or planning events for an entire group.
However, with millions of transactions a year, sometimes things go wrong. If you are having trouble with your ticket booking or Ticketmaster account management, what you need is . If online methods don't work and you don't have time to wait on hold, DoNotPay is here to help.
Ticketmaster Support Contact Number and Email
Ticketmaster can be contacted through several channels. However, not all the typical channels are available. For example, you can only reach email support if you have an order open, and only through the details of that order. They do not have a fax or a live chat support service. The phone number is not openly listed on the help page, but can be found.
- Ticketmaster Support Number: 1 (800) 653-8000
How to Find Ticketmaster Email Support
- Navigate to Your Ticketmaster Order History
- Select "See Details" on an Order
- Click "Contact Us" at the bottom of the details pop-up
Where to Find Quick Help for Your Ticketmaster Problems
The best place for fast Ticketmaster help with problems is their vast help section. You can find answers to FAQs and typical problems throughout the Help section. These answers can be found at Ticketmaster Fan Support.
Solve Other Ticketmaster Problems With DoNotPay
- How to Request a Ticketmaster Refund
- Spot Fake Ticketmaster Concert Ticket
- How to Fight and Waive Ticketmaster Fees
- How To Get In Touch With The Ticketmaster Fraud Department
- How to Report Ticketmaster Scams
- Delete Ticketmaster Account in Minutes
Ticketmaster Corporate Address
9348 Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA
90210, United States
If Ticketmaster Refuses to Help Me, Can I Sue Them in Small Claims Court?
Yes, you can. Ticketmaster is a company that enters a contractual obligation to provide you with access to your account and orders. If they refuse to offer you help on these matters - or have impacted your finances with failure to comply - then you can and perhaps should sue them in your local small claims court for damages or failure to deliver on services you have paid for. If you want to file a lawsuit, here's how DoNotPay can help.
- DoNotPay can generate you a demand letter and send it to Ticketmaster corporate offices
- Ticketmaster can answer the demand letter, or we'll walk you through the forms to file your lawsuit
- File an official complaint with the court to solidify your case.
- Serve the company with your lawsuit to let them know you'll be meeting in court
- Take your day in court. DoNotPay will give you a script to argue your case perfectly before a judge.
Common Reasons People Contact Ticketmaster Support?
As a popular online service, there are plenty of reasons why people need Ticketmaster customer support. Problems with booking, account issues and payment issues are the norm. Ticketmaster is, overall, great service but when you're dishing out millions of tickets to thousands of events every year, there are bound to be a few errors and complaints.
Common Ticketmaster Support Issues Include
- Can't log into your account
- Can't claim reserved tickets
- Can't claim tickets reserved by someone else
- Can't access mobile tickets
- Need to change the delivery method
- Need to update payment information
- Need to update number or location of seats in a group
- Can't print purchased tickets
- Can't see ticket QR
- Trouble selling tickets
- Can't reset password
- Tickets going to the wrong email
- Event was rescheduled
- The ticket transfer didn't work
- Need a ticket refund
Get in Touch With Ticketmaster Customer Service Using DoNotPay
Stop waiting on hold for . You don't need that kind of hassle and DoNotPay can help you avoid it. Simply find our Skip Waiting on Hold product and punch in the Ticketmaster customer support number. We'll call them and go through the whole waiting-on-hold rigamarole. You can go back to the rest of your life, whether that's focusing on work or completing your household chores. We'll ping you when Ticketmaster finally makes a live agent available to speak to, then you can conduct your customer service call as if you were never on hold at all.
Here’s How You Can Use DoNotPay to Skip Ticketmaster’s Phone Queue
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you'd like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
DoNotPay Can Help You Skip the Phone Queue for Any Company
DoNotPay can help you skip the hold line for any company or phone number that puts you on hold.
|Mojang support||Walmart support||Ubisoft support|
|Rockstar support||Marriott support||Amazon support|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is ready to help you with a lot more than hold lines. We're great at hold lines, but we can do more! Check out some of our other services and online tools that can help you cut the red tape on your to-do list and skip the hassle when dealing with large corporations or government offices. This is what we do best.
- Hotel Upgrades
- Burner Phones
- Find Lost Airport Items
- Chargebacks and Refunds
- Child Travel Consent Form
- Free Fast Food
- Negotiate Hotel Bill
- Airline Flight Compensation