Jump the Marriott Customer Service Phone Tree
Waiting in line sucks. DoNotPay’s free app for iPhone or any web browser calls Marriott on your behalf and connects you when it gets a hold of a human. DoNotPay’s app supports Marriott’s and 10,000 other companies’ customer service numbers. Get support faster and with less frustration using the DoNotPay app from the Apple store or use the web app in your browser for free.
Phone numbers to get in touch with Marriott customer support
When customers come across a problem, the first thing they usually decide to do is call support. The benefit of contacting customer support by phone is the immediate response. If you send them an email, you will have to wait for a few days or even weeks to get a response. The disadvantage of contacting customer support by phone is that the numbers provided are often meant for the North American market. As such, it can be difficult or expensive to contact these numbers from elsewhere.
Fortunately, Marriott Customer Support has provided an extensive list of numbers for different regions listed below:
|USA and Canada||+1-800-627-7468||Malaysia||1800-80-1855|
|International||+800 6277 4680||Mexico||+55 1102 2100|
|Australia||1-800-450-010||New Zealand||0800 691 575|
|Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji,
Maldives, Nepal, New Caledonia,
|+65-6836 7688||Philippines||1800 1651 0655|
|China||400 890 3588||Singapore||1800-325-5555|
You can also contact Marriot’s customer support at 888-236-2427 for quick access to a live person. The current wait time is about five minutes. You can call this number 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, the response time is the fastest at 3 pm. Charges may apply for international callers.
Reach Marriott support by email
If you don’t want to call you can also contact Marriott by email.
You can email Marriott through their customer care email address at
Here is a recap of the most vital information we’ve gone over so far:
|Contact Numbers:||Email Address:|
|The United States & Canada
+800 6277 4680
You may not always receive a reply when contacting Marriott. Marriot, like any other major corporation, receives a substantial amount of emails and complaints daily. Try not to get frustrated if you do not get a quick response from them. Instead, do some research and try to contact them through different platforms.
How can I get the quickest help for my problems with Marriott?
Once you have submitted a complaint or problem, it can take Marriott a while to check all the details and to prepare a response.
- Go to Marriott’s website.
- Click on Help. It’s the second tab in the right-hand corner.
- Marriott’s help site is divided into three parts: FAQ topics, Reservations, and Contact Us
- FAQ topics include Marriott rates, hotel policies, career and corporate information, membership, points, and combining loyalty accounts.
- The Reservation subcategory provides telephone numbers for global reservations, group & event planning, and credit cards
- The ‘contact us’ subcategory includes phone numbers and other info for contacting customer support, requesting help with combining loyalty accounts.
- If you are a loyalty program member, you will get faster support service from Marriott.
Also, Marriott’s credit card program gives you a complete list of numbers via the issuing bank to address various issues. These issues include upgrading or replacing your cards, disputing charges, and making other payment inquiries.
- Marriott Bonvoy™ American Express® Card (formerly the Starwood Preferred Guest American Express Credit Card): 1-800-297-1000
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card (formerly the Starwood Preferred Guest American Express Luxury Card): 1-833-674-7267
- Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card (formerly the Starwood Preferred Guest American Express Business Credit Card): 1-800-926-0143
- Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty Care Team: 1-888-625-4988 Chase
- Marriott Bonvoy™ Business Credit Cards: 1-800-346-5538
- Marriott Bonvoy™ Credit Cards: 1-800-338-5960
- The Ritz-Carlton™ Credit Card: 1-855-896-2222
- Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty Care Team: 1-801-468-4000
- American Express: 1-336-393-1111
- Chase (Marriott Bonvoy™ Credit Cards): 1-302-594-8200
- JPMorgan (Ritz-Carlton Credit Card): 1-614-776-7050
- Global customer support for Marriott Bonvoy™
For any other concerns that may not have been addressed, you can also contact Marriott International through their social media accounts. Here are Marriott’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, and Youtube accounts. Making a buzz through social media may get you the attention you need.
Marriott International is a global company with numerous branches all over the world. The company operates 4,000 hotel properties across 80 countries and regions. Marriott has principal offices in:
- United States
- Asia Pacific
Its headquarters are in Bethesda, Maryland.
Marriott International, Inc.
10400 Fernwood Road
Bethesda, MD 20817
|US and Canada||Marriott Guest Services
910 West Legacy Center Way
Midvale, UT 84047 USA
|China||Marriott Guest Services
RM 1402, R&F Center
No. 10 Huaxia Road Tianhe District
Guangzhou, China 510632, P.R.C.
|Japan||Marriott Guest Services
Tokyu Fudosan Ebisu Building 2nd Floor
1-18-18, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku,
Tokyo 150-0013 Japan
|Asia Pacific||Marriott Guest Services
No. 8 Jalan Raja Chulan
50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Marriott Guest Services
North Valley Business Centre
Old Mallow Road
|Latin America & Mexico||Marriott Guest Services
Av Chapultepec No. 230-1
Col Roma CP 06700
If in the future you decide to file a small claims court case against Marriott International, you will need to know their address. The court will dispatch the demand letter or serve court papers to the company’s address.
Marriott International is an intercontinental American hospitality company that oversees and franchises hotels and lodging amenities.
Renee Roosa Buonincontri
Vice President, Customer Engagement Center Global Operations
10400 Fernwood Rd.
Bethesda, MD 20817
Shannon Fogarty Patterson
Senior Vice President, Customer Engagement Centers
10400 Fernwood Rd.
Bethesda, MD 20817
(301) 380-3000 x3804364
Executive office: (800) 422-0728
These are Marriott’s executive contacts. If you have a pressing concern, you may contact the company’s executives directly. However, you should only contact Marriott’s executives as a last resort.
The most common issues people contact Marriott support over
- Marriott got hacked. Due to a data breach, millions of Marriott customers’ data was hacked. This includes five million passport numbers.
- Marriott rewards. People have complained about the company’s rewards program over canceled bookings, point grabs, and terrible customer support.
- Marriott room upgrade. Marriott Platinum and Gold Elite members are seeking advice on how to get room upgrades.
- Marriott mobile check-in. Questions regarding Marriott’s mobile check-in.
- Marriott rewards. Netizens ask what’s the best way to use one’s Marriott reward points.
- Marriott hiring foreigners. People are asking if Marriott hires foreign nationals.
According to Marriott’s value statement, they see the importance of accepting differences and making everyone feel included. The company states that safeguarding the well-being of people is their priority.
Leave your problem in the comments below, someone here may be able to help
You may still find yourself confused or perplexed about a particular topic or concern. If that is the case, post your inquiries and issues about Marriott International down below. Someone reading the comments might be able to assist you. Thank you!
What else can DoNotPay help me with?
- Dispute your parking tickets
- File a lawsuit against anyone or any company in small claims court
- Get a virtual credit card to prevent free trials from billing you
- Get an appointment with the DMV hassle-free
- Ask for a reappraisal of your speeding tickets
- Contacting customer service on your behalf and connecting you after they reach a real human being