Jump the Marriott Customer Service Phone Tree
You can contact Marriott customer support in the USA and Canada at 1-800-627-7468. Waiting in line sucks. DoNotPay’s free app for iPhone or any web browser calls Marriott on your behalf and connects you when it gets a hold of a live representative. DoNotPay supports Marriott’s and 10,000 other companies’ customer service numbers. Access DoNotPay through any web browser or download the app on your iPhone or other Apple device.
Phone numbers to get in touch with Marriott customer support
The benefit of contacting customer support by phone is the relatively quick response. If you send them an email, you will have to wait for a few days or even weeks to get a response. The disadvantage of contacting customer support by phone is that you may have to waste time waiting on hold unless you use DoNotPay.
Learn how to skip the phone queue for ANY company in 45 seconds:
Marriott Customer Support has provided an extensive list of numbers for different regions, as listed below:
|USA and Canada||+1-800-627-7468||Malaysia||1800-80-1855|
|International||+800 6277 4680||Mexico||+55 1102 2100|
|Australia||1-800-450-010||New Zealand||0800 691 575|
|Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji,
Maldives, Nepal, New Caledonia,
|+65-6836 7688||Philippines||1800 1651 0655|
|China||400 890 3588||Singapore||1800-325-5555|
You can also contact Marriot’s customer support at 888-236-2427 for quick access to a live customer service rep. You can call this number 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, the response time is the fastest at 3 p.m. EST. Charges may apply for international callers.
Reach Marriott support by email
Here is a recap of the most vital information we’ve gone over so far:
|Contact Numbers:||Email Address:|
|The United States & Canada
+800 6277 4680
You may not always get a reply when contacting Marriott. Marriot, like any other major corporation, receives a substantial number of emails and complaints daily. Instead of emailing, you can try to contact Marriott through a different platform. One of the most effective methods is to go through DoNotPay. DoNotPay will contact customer support for you, navigate the long phone tree, and notify you when it reaches a customer service rep that can help you resolve your issues.
How can I get the quickest help for my problems with Marriott?
The fastest way to get help with your issues with Marriott is to use DoNotPay to skip the long and complicated phone tree. Depending on the problem you’re facing, you might need to contact a specific customer service department. DoNotPay can navigate all this for you and let you know when an actual human answers the phone.
If you decide to go through other channels, here’s what can happen. Once you have submitted a complaint or problem, it can take Marriott a long time to check all the details and to prepare a response. Here is what the process looks like through the website:
- Go to Marriott’s website.
- Click on Help. It’s the second tab in the right-hand corner.
- Marriott’s help site is divided into three parts: FAQs, Reservations, and Contact Us
- FAQs include those on Marriott rates, hotel policies, career and corporate information, membership, and loyalty points.
- The Reservation subcategory provides telephone numbers for global reservations and info on group bookings, event planning, and using Marriott credit cards.
- The ‘contact us’ subcategory includes phone numbers and other info for contacting customer support and requesting help with combining loyalty accounts.
If you are a loyalty program member, you will get support from Marriott faster. Marriott’s credit card program gives you a complete list of numbers to address various issues. These include upgrading or replacing your cards, disputing charges, and making other payment inquiries.
- Marriott Bonvoy™ American Express® Card: 1-800-297-1000
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card: 1-833-674-7267
- Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card: 1-800-926-0143
- Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty Care Team: 1-888-625-4988 Chase
- Marriott Bonvoy™ Business Credit Cards: 1-800-346-5538
- Marriott Bonvoy™ Credit Cards: 1-800-338-5960
- The Ritz-Carlton™ Credit Card: 1-855-896-2222
- Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty Care Team: 1-801-468-4000
- American Express: 1-336-393-1111
- Chase (Marriott Bonvoy™ Credit Cards): 1-302-594-8200
- JPMorgan (Ritz-Carlton Credit Card): 1-614-776-7050
- Global customer support for Marriott Bonvoy™
For any other concerns that may not have been addressed, you can also contact Marriott International through their social media accounts. These include Marriot’s accounts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, and Youtube accounts. Making a buzz through social media may get you the attention you need.
Calling Marriott customer service with DoNotPay can help resolve issues with your stay. Even if your problem starts when you’re still trying to make a reservation through websites such as Booking.com, DoNotPay can help too! DoNotPay can help you contact Booking.com support and customer support at 10,000 other companies.
Marriott corporate address
Marriott International is a global company with numerous branches all over the world. The company operates 4,000 hotel properties across 80 countries and regions. Marriott has principal offices in:
- United States
- Asia Pacific
Its headquarters are in Bethesda, Maryland.
Marriott International, Inc.
10400 Fernwood Road
Bethesda, MD 20817
|US and Canada||Marriott Guest Services
910 West Legacy Center Way
Midvale, UT 84047 USA
|China||Marriott Guest Services
RM 1402, R&F Center
No. 10 Huaxia Road Tianhe District
Guangzhou, China 510632, P.R.C.
|Japan||Marriott Guest Services
Tokyu Fudosan Ebisu Building 2nd Floor
1-18-18, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku,
Tokyo 150-0013 Japan
|Asia Pacific||Marriott Guest Services
No. 8 Jalan Raja Chulan
50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Marriott Guest Services
North Valley Business Centre
Old Mallow Road
|Latin America & Mexico||Marriott Guest Services
Av Chapultepec No. 230-1
Col Roma CP 06700
If you decide to file a small claims court case against Marriott International, you will need to know their address. You’ll need it to send your demand letter or serve court papers to the company.
Marriott International is an intercontinental American hospitality company that oversees and franchises hotels and lodging amenities.
Renee Roosa Buonincontri
Vice President, Customer Engagement Center Global Operations
10400 Fernwood Rd.
Bethesda, MD 20817
Shannon Fogarty Patterson
Senior Vice President, Customer Engagement Centers
10400 Fernwood Rd.
Bethesda, MD 20817
(301) 380-3000 x3804364
Executive office: (800) 422-0728
If you have a major problem with Marriott, you may contact the company’s executives directly. However, you should only contact them as a last resort. Try calling a customer support line with the help of DoNotPay first.
If Marriott refuses to help me and I feel I’ve been wronged, can I sue them in small claims court?
You can probably sue Marriot and any other company in small claims court if you feel that your rights have been infringed. Here’s how DoNotPay can help you with this process. The steps involved are simple:
- DoNotPay can generate a demand letter you can send to Marriott before you officially sue them.
- If Marriott doesn’t respond, you will then fill out the court forms. DoNotPay can help you fill out these forms correctly and make sure you have enough copies.
- Then, you will officially file your case. DoNotPay will guide you through the process, step by step.
- You will then serve Marriott—officially let them know that you are suing them.
- Finally, show up in court! DoNotPay will create a script to help you present your case and win your dispute against Marriott.
The most common issues people contact Marriott support over
- Marriott got hacked. Due to a data breach, the personal info of millions of Marriott customers was leaked. This includes five million passport numbers.
- Marriott rewards. People have complained about the company’s rewards program, canceled bookings, point grabs, and terrible customer support.
- Marriott room upgrades. Marriott Platinum and Gold Elite members often seek advice on how to get room upgrades.
- Marriott mobile check-in. Questions regarding Marriott’s mobile check-in.
- Marriott rewards. Netizens ask what the best way to use Marriott reward points is.
Leave your problem in the comments below, someone here may be able to help
You may still find yourself confused about a particular topic or concern. If that is the case, post your inquiries and issues about Marriott International down below. Someone reading the comments might be able to assist you. Thank you!
What else can DoNotPay help me with?
- Dispute your parking tickets
- File a lawsuit against anyone or any company in small claims court
- Get a virtual credit card to prevent free trials from billing you
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Cancel any service or subscription
- Ask for a reappraisal of your speeding tickets
- Contact customer service at any company without waiting on hold