Speak to a Live Customer Agent at Carvana Without the Wait
Carvana is an online car retailer that deals with used cars. The company is based in Tempe, Arizona. It offers most services a physical car dealer provides, such as car buying and selling, and accepting customer trade-ins. Carvana was founded in 2012 and has grown to become one of the most popular used car dealerships in the United States.
Just like other service providers, customers face challenges from time to time. DoNotPay can help you and have them troubleshoot any problems you might have. Therefore, saving you time that you would have otherwise wasted trying to get in touch with them. Read on for more information on this.
Carvana Support Contact Number and Email
You can reach out to by calling them. However, it is not always a guarantee for them to reach back to you, and if they do, it may take a while. Many people have complained that the customer service called them back after several hours.
Here is Carvana's contact information:
|Carvana Support/FAQ Site
|Carvana Phone Number 1 (Domestic)
|Carvana Phone Number 2 (International)
Common Reasons People Contact Carvana Support
The following are some of the reasons many people contact Carvana customer service:
- The dealership fails to fix your car after purchasing a warranty. The dealership should repair your car if you bought a warranty.
- The car has mechanical issues after a short time of buying it. For instance, you notice that the car has engine problems a day after buying it.
- The company's failure to give a refund. For instance, you have your extended warranty that you bought canceled, and the company consented to refund you but failed to do so.
- The company's failure to hand you the title documents. The dealership should provide you with the title documents when you buy a car as stated by the law.
Where to Find Quick Help for Your Carvana Problems
One way of finding help after experiencing any issues as a customer of the company is by visiting the Carvana help page and informing them of your problems.
Another way you can get quick help is by voicing your concerns on Carvana social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. This is by far the best method to use because the company may respond to your issues more quickly when the complaints are made publicly. Other people who have experienced similar issues may also add to your concerns, thus prompting the company to take swift action.
You can also post your concerns on Carvana's Reddit page.
Can I Sue Carvana in Small Claims Court if They Refuse to Address My Issues?
If you inform the customer service of Carvana about your issues and they fail to address them, you can take legal action against them by suing them in the small claims court.
DoNotPay can help you with the process as stated below:
- DoNotPay can generate a demand letter which you can mail to Carvana to try getting your issues resolved out of court.
- In case your letter answers, DoNotPay can help you fill out the court forms.
- Thereafter, you can file a complaint with the small claims court. DoNotPay will take you through the procedure involved step by step.
- You will then inform Carvana that you will be suing them and the reason why.
- Finally, attend the court session! DoNotPay will give you a script you can use at the hearing.
Get in Touch with Carvana Customer Service Using DoNotPay
Contacting the customer service of Carvana can be tedious. You may have to call them several times and spend several hours on hold for them to reach back to you. That's why DoNotPay developed the Skip Waiting on Hold product.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to skip Carvana's phone queue.
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up, so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
DoNotPay Can Help Resolve Customer Service Issues for Any Company
Apart from helping you solve any issues with Carvana, DoNotPay can help you contact the customer service of many other companies. Here are a few examples:
- Amazon customer service
- Ubisoft support
- Rockstar support
- Marriott customer service
- Mojang customer support
- Walmart customer support
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can offer you many other services, such as:
- Finding discounts
- Negotiating hotel bills
- Reporting utility outages
- Getting help with bills
- Availing gift card cash back
Why wait? Sign up with DoNotPay today to get all the help you need, with the click of a button.