Cancel Pandora fast and easy by using DoNotPay
Pandora is a music streaming service powered by the Music Genome Project and operated by Sirius XM Satellite Radio. It offers automated music recommendation by playing songs with similar musical traits.
How to cancel Pandora with the help of DoNotPay
If canceling your Pandora subscription seems problematic, you don’t have to worry. There is a quick and easy option for you to cancel your Pandora account. Instead of searching for different ways to cancel your account, finding which vendor you used to register, and contacting their customer support, you can use DoNotPay.
With the help of DoNotPay, you will be able to monitor all of your subscriptions and cancel the ones you no longer need. How? By following these steps:
- Open our app in your web browser
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Search for Pandora
- Cancel your membership
After you follow these steps, you need to wait for confirmation, which you will receive in less than 48 hours.
How to cancel Pandora the traditional way
Just removing your app from your device will not cancel your Pandora subscription and stop future payments—you need to go through several steps first.
Bear in mind that Pandora cannot cancel any subscriptions that were purchased through other vendors and carriers. To cancel these kinds of subscriptions, you will need to close your Pandora account through the app or vendor that manages it — Pandora website, PayPal, Google Play, Apple, or Amazon.
How to cancel Pandora online
Pandora has an option to let you cancel your account through their website. It will require a lot of searching and scrolling, but here is what you need to do:
- Log in to your Pandora account
- Go to your email at the right corner and click Settings from the drop-down menu
- Go to the bottom of your profile settings and select Delete Account
- Select Yes when the pop-up asks “Are you sure?” to verify the cancelation
In case you have any problems, you can contact the Pandora support team and see if they can help.
How to cancel Pandora with a phone call
Your Pandora account can also be canceled with a phone call. All you have to do is:
- Call 510-51-4100
- Give the representative all the necessary information
- Ask for a refund if possible
- Ask for confirmation
How to cancel Pandora through Paypal
If you’ve purchased your subscription through a PayPal account, you’ll need to go there to cancel your account. PayPal offers an option to cancel any billing agreement and stop recurring payments for that merchant. You’ll still have your account, but you will no longer be charged for the subscription. Just follow these steps:
- Go to PayPal and log in to your account
- Click Profile on top of the page
- Select My money
- Go to the My pre-approved payments section
- Click Update
- Select the merchant whose payment agreement you want to cancel
- Click Cancel
- Wait for the request to process
How to cancel Pandora from your iOS device
If you’ve made your purchase through the Apple store, you can cancel your subscription from the iOS device you use. All you have to do is:
- Go to Settings on your phone
- Click on Apple ID at the top of the page.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Find Pandora
- Choose Cancel Subscription
- After making your changes, press Done
If you have any problems when canceling your Pandora subscription, you can visit the Apple website and get in touch with the Apple support team directly.
How to cancel Google Play-billed Pandora subscription
If you’ve purchased your subscription through the Google Play Store, then you’ll have to cancel it there. You need to follow these steps:
- Go to Google Play
- Select My subscriptions from the menu on the left
- Find Pandora under Subscriptions
- Click Cancel Subscription
- Follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation.
If needed, you can also contact the Google Play support team directly.
How to cancel your Pandora subscription through Amazon
Since Pandora does not have access to Amazon’s billing system, you’ll need to cancel it by yourself. You’ll need to remember which device you used to subscribe and use it to cancel your account.
If you made your purchase with your Kindle, you will have to follow these steps:
- Go to Apps on your device’s Home Screen
- Select Store
- Find My Subscriptions in the store menu
- Choose Pandora
- Turn auto-renewal off to cancel your subscription
To cancel your Pandora subscription from the Amazon Appstore on an Android device, you will need to:
- Open the Amazon Appstore
- Click on Subscriptions on the Appstore menu
- Select Pandora Subscription
- Turn auto-renewal off to cancel your subscription
If you need any additional help or have trouble canceling your subscription, you can contact the Amazon Support.
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
What do Pandora’s charges look like on my statement?
In case you’re not sure if you’ve canceled your subscription and stopped any payments, you will have to check your credit card statement. Pandora can show up in different forms, so use this list when looking at your credit card statement.
|PANDORA ECOMMERCE||PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO xxx-xxx-4100 CA||PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO 510-451-4100 CA 94612 US|
|PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO||PANDORA*INTERNET RADI 510-451-4100 CA||GOOGLE *Pandora g.co/payhelp# CA|
|PurchaseFrom Pandora Media||PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO 5104514100 CA||GOOGLE *Pandora 855-492-5538 CA|
|(510)451-4100 CA||: PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO 510-451-4100 CA||Payment to Pandora Media|
|PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO 510-451-4100 CA||Debit Card Purchase – PANDORA INTERNET RADIO 510 451 4100 CA||PANDORA ECOMMERCE 844-467-1333 MD|
|Pandora Internet Radio||PAYPAL INST XFER PANDORA WEB ID: PAYPALSI77||PANDORA OAKBROOK 21819 OAK BROOK IL|
|PANDORA||DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO xxx-xxx-4100 CA||DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – GOOGLE *Pandora xxx-xxx-3987 CA|
|Pandora Radio (510)451-4100 CA||GOOGLE *Pandora||RECURRING CHECK CARD PURCHASE PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO 510-451-4100 CA|
|PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO 510-451-4100 CA 94612 USA||GOOGLE *Pandora GOOGLE.COM/CH CA||PAYPAL *PANDORA|
|PANDORA 218331 ELMHURST NY||PAYPAL INST XFER PANDORA WEB ID: PAYPALSI77|
Does Pandora free trial auto-renew into a paid subscription?
After your free trial ends, your subscription will be auto-renewed and charged for the next billing cycle. Pandora allows you to cancel your subscription at any time, even if you have a trial version. If you want to cancel before your trial period or billing cycle ends and charges you for the next month, you need to do it at least 24 hours in advance.
Let DoNotPay monitor all of your subscriptions for unused services
How many of you have set up recurring payments for different services and never canceled them? Each year, U.S. citizens spend $84k on subscriptions without even using all of them. Some of these services are not easy to cancel, but DoNotPay can help you with that. With DoNotPay, you can easily control your subscriptions. All you have to do is follow these easy steps:
- Go to your web browser and create an account
- Connect the account to your email or bank account
- Let DoNotPay find all the subscriptions you have
- Go through the subscriptions you no longer use
- Unsubscribe from them
What else can DoNotPay do?
Apart from helping you cancel your subscription, DoNotPay can help you:
- Cancel all of your subscription services or memberships
- Schedule an appointment with the DMV without having to wait
- Fight speeding tickets
- Get ahead of the queue when contacting customer support
- Use virtual credit cards so that you avoid being charged after your free trial
- Contest traffic tickets
- File a small claims court case
- Dispute parking tickets
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights you might have had