Obtain the Auburn University Application Fee Waiver Easily and Cut Your Student Costs
Heading for Auburn University or any other college requires taking in a lot of information regarding the enrollment process, tests, paperwork, tuition, and fees. It can be intimidating once you start gathering all the necessary info and drawing up the budget for everything lying ahead.
DoNotPay is here to help you cut your expenses. Our app can assist in getting your college application fee waivers, even if you are applying to multiple colleges. We will offer additional help with your college application process and supply the specifics of college and application fees.
What Is an Application Fee Waiver?
Most schools, colleges, and universities impose application fees you need to pay during the application process. Many students choose to apply to multiple colleges and have to pay application fees for most of them.
This can be a hefty sum for your budget, considering all future college costs you will need to settle.
If an application fee presents a financial burden to you and your family, you can apply for an application fee waiver. This means you will need to submit a request for a free application.
DoNotPay can help you by providing information on how the fee waiver process works and enabling you to request it from our app.
Learn About the Auburn University Application Fee
Auburn University was founded in the 19th century and named after the city it is located in. Their acceptance rate is 81%, and almost half of the admitted students come with an ACT score of 25–31 and an SAT one of 1150–1320.
The application fee for Auburn University is $50. If you would like to get an application fee waiver, you should request it during the application process, as it is non-refundable.
Are You Eligible for an Automatic Auburn University Application Fee Waiver?
You are eligible for college application fee waivers if you have received the ACT or SAT fee waiver. Otherwise, you have to meet the specific eligibility criteria to apply for the Auburn University application fee waiver.
Auburn University Application Fee Waiver Requirements
If your family cannot afford the Auburn application fee, you do not have to give up applying to Auburn University. You should request a fee waiver.
The University will consider you for a free application if you provide the following documentation:
- Proof that the Auburn application fee presents a financial hardship on you or your family
- Confirmation of your financial difficulties signed by an official, e.g., your counselor or social worker
- ACT or SAT waiver
- National Association for College Admission Counseling fee waiver
- Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch Program certificate
You can provide additional documentation if you believe it can be beneficial for your case.
One way to prove that college application fees will financially burden your family is to demonstrate that your family income meets the following Income Eligibility Guidelines:
|Number of Family Members||Annual Family Income|
A lot of universities ask you to file your application fee waiver through particular portals, such as the Common App or Coalition Application. Auburn University has special forms you need to submit.
How Can You File the Auburn University Application Fee Waiver by Yourself?
If you would like to request the Auburn University application fee waiver on your own, you can do the following:
- Submit the Freshman Fee Waiver Form
- Mail the Transfer Fee Waiver Form
- Contact Auburn University
Submit the Freshman Fee Waiver Form
To get your Auburn University application fee waiver, you can do the following:
- Download the Freshman Fee Waiver Form
- Enter Auburn University as the name of the college
- Provide your contact information and signature in the Student section
- Supply the official’s information and signature in the Authorized Official part
- Tick at least one indicator in the Economic Need section
Send the completed form together with other documents in one of the following ways:
- Upload them through National Clearing House, Parchment, SCOIR, or Scribbles
- Get in touch with your admission advisor
- Mail them to:
Admission Processing at Auburn University
1550 East Glenn Ave, Suite 1210
Auburn, AL 36849
Fill Out the Transfer Fee Waiver Form
Applicants eligible for a Pell Grant can obtain the Auburn University transfer admission application fee waiver. To make it happen, you should:
- Download the Transfer Fee Waiver Form
- Enter all required information
- Provide your signature
Once you have completed the form, you can fax it to 334-844-2585 or mail it to:
Office of Admission at Auburn University
1550 East Glenn Avenue, Suite 1210
Auburn, AL 36849
Contact Auburn University
If you would like to get more information, you can contact your admission advisor. Here is how you can do that:
- Open Find Your Advisor page
- Click on your state
- Contact your admission advisor using the provided information
Another option for requesting additional information is to submit an online inquiry form.
DoNotPay Can Help You Help With the Auburn University Application and Transfer Fees Waivers
DoNotPay can help request fee waivers for the following:
- New students
- Transfer students
- Enrollment deposits
Our files Auburn University application and transfer fee waivers in a few minutes. The whole process is simple and fast:
- Open DoNotPay in a
- Choose College Application Fee Waiver
- Select which fee you wish to get waived
- Choose Auburn University and give answers to questions about your financial situation
- Indicate if you need to obtain your counselor's signature
Upon completion, your counselor will get the form to sign if you have requested it. Otherwise, DoNotPay sends it directly to Auburn University.
DoNotPay can help you file different college application fee waivers if you are applying to multiple universities.
If you would like to live and study in Alabama, you might want to learn how to waive the University of Alabama application fee, apply for UAB clinical trials, or locate unclaimed money under your name.
DoNotPay Is Your Efficient Personal Assistant!
DoNotPay assists in requesting fee waivers for other schools, such as Texas Tech, MIT, Boston College, or the University of Washington, to name a few.
We can help you with various university-related issues. If you would like to know how to pay off your student loan bills or sign up for Microsoft Word free trials risk-free, we can assist.
If you need help with other issues, DoNotpAy is a multitalented helper. By opening DoNotPay in a , you can find out how to:
- Get your revenge on robocalls
- Sue individuals and businesses in small claims court
- Make DMV appointments fast
- Deal with credit card issues
- Get rid of spam emails forever
- Terminate subscriptions or memberships
- Claim abandoned assets
- Fight speeding tickets
- Receive refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contest parking tickets
- Shield your work against copyright infringement
- Dispute traffic tickets
- File claims for different warranties
- Skip waiting for customer service reps to answer your call
- Handle problematic bills
- Sign up for clinical trials
- Sign up for services with no phone verification
- Get protection against stalkers and harassers
- Get refunds from companies
- Apply for free trials risk-free
- Put an end to text spam
- Submit college application fee waivers
- Stay in touch with your incarcerated loved ones