How To Secure a Zoosk Refund Despite Its Nonexistent Refund Policy
Zoosk has been around for a while, and as a veteran in internet terms, the app is one of the leaders in the online dating industry.
The platform has around 3.8 million visits per month and has a subscriber base of over 40 million.
You can use it for free but with limited functionality. To get in touch with other users, you need to sign up for a paid membership.
How To Get a Refund From Zoosk With the Help of DoNotPay
Do you know what rights consumers have when it comes to refunds?
A chargeback implies direct communication with your bank and not the merchant, which is the main difference between a chargeback and a refund.
DoNotPay can help you through this process, and here is what you need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Click on Chargeback Instantly
- Type in the transaction details
- Enter Zoosk as the name of the merchant
Our app will reach out to your bank and fax them a dispute letter.
We will also contact Zoosk and request a refund for you.
You can use the Chargeback Instantly feature to get a refund from other popular services like:
What Does the Zoosk Refund Policy Say About Refunds?
The company’s motto is something along the lines of no refunds available, but contact us if you think you deserve one. Zoosk’s Terms of Service state that all payments are non-refundable, and that includes your subscription fee.
There may be some exceptions to this rule.
Can I Get a Refund From Zoosk if I Made an Incorrect Payment
If you make a mistake when paying for your Zoosk subscription, the company may actually show some flexibility.
Here is what you can expect depending on what the Zoosk team deems suitable at the moment:
- A full or a partial refund
- Credit to use for other paid services within the Zoosk app
- Virtual currency corresponding to the value of your overpayment
- Any combination of the above options
In What States Does Zoosk Three-Day-Refund Rule Apply?
Zoosk refund policy states that you can get a full refund as long as you cancel your membership within three business days of the sign-up, but only if you live in one of these states:
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
Possible Ways To Secure a Zoosk Cancellation Refund
Your safest bet for landing a Zoosk refund is DoNotPay, but there are other options as well.
Zoosk doesn’t offer any online form for refund requests, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t contact the company and ask for a refund using any available resource.
Here are some options:
Can You Request a Refund Via
How To Get a Zoosk Subscription Refund via Letter
If you live in a state eligible for a refund, you can cancel your subscription within three business days from signing up by sending your refund request letter to
Zoosk Customer Care – Spark Networks Services,
Attn: Refund Request,
3300 N. Ashton Blvd,
Suite 240, Lehi, UT 84043.
Use certified or registered United States mail to send your letter and make sure to include:
- A signed and dated copy of your Notice of Cancellation
- Your user name
- The email address you used to register for Zoosk
If the company approves your request, you can expect a refund within ten business days. The funds will be issued to the original payment method.
How To Get a Zoosk Subscription Refund by Email
You can email Zoosk customer support at email@example.com.
You should state in the email that you are canceling your subscription and that you are entitled to a refund.
Make sure to include:
- Your login data
- The email address you used to sign up
How To Get a Zoosk Subscription Refund Using Social Networks
Another method you can use is to reach out to the Zoosk team on social media.
DoNotPay Can Speed Up Zoosk Refund Process by Canceling Your Account Quickly
DoNotPay puts an end to your Zoosk subscription in less than two minutes.
Follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Enter Zoosk as the name of the service you wish to cancel
We will let you know as soon as your subscription is canceled.
Use DoNotPay To File a Lawsuit Against Zoosk in Small Claims Court
If you believe Zoosk is withholding your money and they don’t respond to your requests, you can sue them in small claims court.
DoNotPay simplifies this process and makes it easy to file a lawsuit without any previous legal experience.
Access DoNotPay from your web browser to begin working on your case.
Here is what we can do for you:
- Create a demand letter—You will get a legal document tailored specifically to suit your case. You can deliver this letter to Zoosk to try to settle the issue outside of court
- Generate and fill out court forms—We will present you with a set of legal paperwork demanded by your local small claims court
- Help you serve Zoosk—You will get detailed guidelines on the best way to present Zoosk with court forms in accordance with your local small claims court rules
- Write a case-specific script for your court appearance—Our app will create a document that includes everything you need to say when presenting your case, as well as a list of evidence
Discover Everything You Can Do With DoNotPay
DoNotPay is a powerful multi-purpose app that can handle any administrative curveball you throw its way.
If you are into dating apps, we can help you start your Tinder Gold free trial. Sign up with our virtual credit card, which instantly approves any free trial but rejects real charges. The same free virtual credit card works on other dating sites, so you can use it for a Match.com free trial as well.
DoNotPay offers a lot more features, and you are welcome to explore them all by accessing our website from your web browser.
We can assist you with:
- Starting free trials without a credit card
- Blocking spam texts
- Removing spam mail from your inbox for good
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Securing refunds and compensation from airlines
- Disputing parking tickets
- Handling bills that are too high to pay
- Reporting stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from other services
- Not being put on hold when calling customer service
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocall scammers
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Booking an appointment with the DMV
- Managing credit card problems
- Canceling different subscriptions or memberships
- Taking anyone to small claims court