How to Cancel Family Fitness in Less Than Five Minutes!
American Family Fitness is one of Virginia’s largest fitness centers available in nine locations across the state.
Once you sign up for your membership online or in any of the gyms, you get access to all locations. American Family Fitness offers various group exercise classes, personal training sessions, consultations with professional trainers regarding the proper use of the equipment, and adequate exercise plans.
If you are a member and looking to cancel your membership, there are two ways to do that:
Can You Cancel With
Yes / No
Tired of American Family Fitness? Cancel Membership With DoNotPay Fast!
DoNotPay is an administrative assistant app created to make annoying chores more manageable. You can use our app to cancel your American Family Fitness membership quickly, and here is how to do it:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Tap Find Hidden Money
- Enter American Family Fitness as the name of the service
DoNotPay will let you know when your membership gets canceled.
We can also help you find and cancel other services you are paying for but don’t use.
Connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay, and the app will identify all your subscriptions and assist in canceling unnecessary ones.
How to Cancel Family Fitness on Their Website
The only other option for canceling your Family Fitness subscription is filling out a form on their website.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to the Family Fitness website
- Hover over the Membership button in the header
- Select FAQS from the drop-down menu
- Click on the How Do I Cancel My Membership section
- Click on the link that leads you to the Cancelation Form
- Enter the name of the primary account holder in the form
- Select your location from the Home Club drop-down menu
- Enter your member ID that is located on the back of your key tag
- Type in your address including street, city, state, and zip code
- Enter your email address and contact number
- Enter the reason for canceling. You can choose between Medical, Relocation, Military, and 30-Day Notice-End of Term, or you can add your reason
- Follow the steps based on your reason for canceling
- Upload any required documents
- Click Next
- Fill in or skip the survey on the next page and click Next
- Enter any question if you have them
- Click Submit
Does American Family Fitness Offer a Free Trial?
American Family Fitness rarely offers free trials for new members. You might encounter one during promotional periods or when the gym is launching a new program.
You can get a month for free if you refer a friend and they sign up.
Does the American Family Fitness Subscription Renew Every Month?
When signing up, you choose between a 12-month contract and a two-month contract. Whichever you choose, the subscription will renew each month, and your account will get charged automatically.
Can I Get a Partial Refund if I Cancel My Family Fitness Subscription Mid-Billing Term?
If you cancel your membership, there are usually no refunds. Your effective date of cancelation is 30 days after your last membership payment.
You may be eligible for a refund if you have medical or military-related reasons for canceling.
Can I Pause My American Family Fitness Subscription?
You can freeze your membership for a month due to medical or other reasons. To do this, you must fill out the Freeze Request form and attach all necessary documents. In some cases, you will have to pay a fee to freeze your membership.
With American Family Fitness, you have three options to freeze your membership:
Type of Freeze
Use DoNotPay to Clear Out the Administrative Clutter!
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and find the fastest solution to your daily struggles.
Some of the tasks we can take over are:
- Managing credit card issues
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Skipping the phone queue when calling customer service reps
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Getting compensation from airlines
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Signing up for free trials safely
- Dealing with challenging bills
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from various companies
- Freeing your inbox from spam