When It’s Not a Match—Cancel Zoosk With DoNotPay in a Heartbeat!
Zoosk is one of the oldest online dating apps that currently has over 40 million members.
The app has a free version, but you can’t do much with it apart from creating a profile and checking out other users. To contact other members you have to sign up for a paid subscription.
If Zoosk is not the right matchmaking tool for you, we will help you cancel your account quickly.
DoNotPay Cancels Zoosk Instantly!
It only takes a few steps to get out of your Zoosk subscription with DoNotPay.
Here is how:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Tap Find Hidden Money
- Type in Zoosk as the name of service
- Wait for our confirmation that your subscription is canceled
We can also help you swipe left your other subscriptions. Connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay and our app will locate all your active memberships. You can then cancel those you don’t use with DoNotPay.
Other Methods You Can Use To Cancel Your Zoosk Subscription
Zoosk works both as a website and a multi-platform app, so there are several ways to cancel your account. Here are some of the possibilities:
Can You Cancel With
|Yes / No|
Google Play Store
|Apple App Store||
Canceling Your Zoosk Subscription on the Company Website
If you paid for your subscription directly on the Zoosk website, you have to use the same path to cancel it. You can do this from your PC or mobile device.
Here is how:
- Go to the Zoosk website
- Click the Log In button in the top right corner
- Click on your Zoosk display name
- Pick Account Settings from the drop-down menu
- Click on the Subscription option from the left side menu
- Click Cancel My Subscription
- Follow the steps to complete the process
Canceling Your Zoosk Subscription on the Google Play Store
Cancellation of the Zoosk Android app has to go through the Play Store.
Follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap the three horizontal lines to access Menu
- Select Subscriptions
- Tap Zoosk
- Tap Cancel Subscription
- Follow the instructions to finish canceling your subscription
Canceling Your Zoosk Subscription on the App Store
If you signed up for Zoosk on the App Store or iTunes, you have to use the same method to cancel it.
Get your iPhone and follow these steps to cancel:
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on iTunes and App Store
- Tap your Apple ID
- Choose View Apple ID
- Scroll down until you find the Subscription option and select it
- Find your Zoosk Subscription
- Tap Cancel Subscription
- Tap Confirm
Canceling Your Zoosk Subscription on Amazon
If you purchased your Zoosk subscription through Amazon and want to cancel it, you have to turn off the automatic renewal in your Amazon account. You can do this by accessing the Amazon website or one of your Amazon apps.
Here is how to turn off Zoosk auto-renewal via a web browser.
- Go to the Amazon website
- Click the Sign in button in the top right corner
- Select Your Apps and Devices from the Your Account menu
- Click on the Your Subscriptions option
- Find Zoosk in the list of your current subscriptions
- Turn off auto-renewal
If you are using an Amazon device, you need to access the My Subscription feature. Once you do that, you can cancel your Zoosk subscription.
Does the Zoosk Subscription Renew Automatically?
This depends on the payment method selected during your purchase. If you pay with a credit or debit card, or through a third-party website, the subscription will renew automatically.
What Happens if I Cancel Zoosk in the Middle of the Subscription Term?
Zoosk doesn’t offer any refunds if you cancel before your subscription term ends. You can still use your account and the cancellation will become effective when the current billing period expires.
Can I Pause My Zoosk Subscription?
You can temporarily hide your profile, but your subscription will remain active.
If you decide to pause your account:
- Your profile won’t be shown to other Zoosk members
- You will retain your connections, and message history
- You won’t receive messages, emails, or notifications
- You will still be charged for your subscription
How Will I Recognize Zoosk Charges on a Bank Statement?
Here are some examples of Zoosk charges:
|ZOOSK, 020 3051 6952||ZOOSK 1-888-939-6675||ZOOSK 14153621000 US|
|ZOOSK 1-888-939-66, 188-89396675||ZOOSK 1-888-939-66|
Discover DoNotPay’s Money-Saving Features!
DoNotPay enables you to start saving cash in various ways.
We can take over other tasks as well. Check out how else we can help you by opening DoNotPay in your web browser.
Some of the tasks we can take over are:
- Getting refunds for disastrous shopping experiences
- Preventing spam
- Signing up for free trials without risk
- Getting a DMV appointment
- Obtaining compensation and refunds from airlines
- Handling credit card issues
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Waiting in phone queue with customer service for you
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with high bills
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Getting out of other subscriptions or memberships