How to Cancel ZampleBox Subscription?
ZampleBox is a monthly subscription service that offers boxes of premium e-juice suited to their customer’s personal flavor preference.
If you changed your mind about this online vape retailer, you could cancel it within minutes using DoNotPay.
Cancel Zamplebox With DoNotPay
The fastest way to get out of your ZampleBox subscription is with DoNotPay. Just follow these steps, and we will help you cancel your account:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Scroll down and click on the Find Hidden Money tab
- Type in ZampleBox as the name of the service
Once you complete the steps, you only need to wait for the confirmation that your account is canceled.
DoNotPay is an excellent virtual assistant because it can find and deactivate all the subscriptions you don’t use.
To do this, just connect your bank account or email address to DoNotPay, and our app will track down every subscription you are paying for. Then simply use the app to cancel those you don’t need anymore.
Cancel ZampleBox by Yourself
Additional methods you can use to cancel your ZampleBox subscription include:
Can You Cancel With
|Yes / No|
How to Cancel ZampleBox Online?
Here is how to deactivate your ZampleBox subscription through your account:
- Go to the ZampleBox website
- Click Log In in the top right corner
- Scroll down until you reach My Info Box
- Click Cancel this membership link under the My Info Box
- Select your reason for canceling or click Continue when the next page loads
- Click Continue to conclude your cancelation
How to Cancel ZampleBox Over the Phone?
You can cancel you ZampleBox account over the phone by calling the customer support at 650-437-9269
How to Cancel ZampleBox via Email?
If you encounter any problems with other methods, you can always send your cancelation request to email@example.com.
What Are Some Alternative Services to ZampleBox?
Some of the popular choices are:
$20 – $60 per month
Does My ZampleBox Membership Renew Automatically?
Zamplebox will automatically renew your subscription and charge your credit card each month.
Can I Take a Break From My ZampleBox Membership?
ZampleBox lets you pause your membership by skipping one month without canceling your subscription. Take note that if you make this change on or after the day your subscription renews, it will not apply in time to stop that renewal from happening.
Am I Eligible for a Prorated Refund When I Cancel My Subscription?
ZampleBox doesn’t issue prorated refunds for the unused membership time.
Is There a Free Trial Month With ZampleBox?
ZampleBox doesn’t include a standard free trial period in their offer, but they sometimes have promotional periods during which new users can sign up for free or get a discount price.
Virtual Credit Card That Keeps You Safe When Signing Up for a Free Trial!
Free trials are an excellent way for businesses to introduce potential clients to their services and products, and for a customer to check out the company and decide whether they’re a good match.
But it can also be unpleasant when the company charges the full price as soon as the trial period ends.
DoNotPay’s free virtual credit card won’t let this happen. Our virtual credit card enables you to sign up for a free trial but prevents any accidental or unwanted charges because it is not linked to a real funding source.
No More Drowning in the Paperwork! DoNotPay Can Help You Out!
DoNotPay is the first robot lawyer in the world designed to help you clear the administrative tasks off your to-do list.
Simply open DoNotPay in your web browser and ask us to help you with:
- Getting cash from robocallers
- Skipping the phone queue when calling customer service
- Blocking spam emails and physical spam
- Dealing with challenging bills
- Getting compensation from airlines
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting out of other subscriptions and memberships
- Getting refunds for poor services
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Booking a DMV appointment date
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Handling credit card issues
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment