How to Get a Wizz Air Refund on Card Fast
Wizz Air is a low-cost airline that operates flights throughout Europe and points across Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. If you are not satisfied with your flight or have another issue with the company, you may be wondering how to get a refund on your Wizz air ticket.
Read on to discover the process of getting a refund on your Wizz air ticket, as well as the company's refund policy. We will also provide tips on how to make the process easier and faster using DoNotPay.
How to Get a Wizz Air Refund on Your Own
The first step in getting a refund from Wizz air is to cancel the flight. To cancel the flight via their website:
- Visit their website and sign in to your account
- Select the reservation you want to cancel
- Select the passenger you'd like the cancel to apply to
- Confirm the cancelled flight and pay the cancellation fee
Other Methods to Cancel a Flight and Get a Refund From Wizz Air
- By phone: Give them a call at 09 057 070 000.
- By Email: You can request a refund by following the link showing on the flight confirmation email that you received upon booking.
- Mobile App: You can also use their airline's mobile app.
|Can You Request a Refund Via||Yes/No|
You will need to provide some information about your flight and the reason for your request. The customer service representative will then process your request and provide you with a reference number. For a quick and smooth refund process, Wizz Air recommends passengers book flights via their website or their mobile app. They discourage booking online platforms as they make the refund process quite hectic. So next time you want to book a flight and suspect you may want to cancel for various reasons and claim a refund, you know better.
Wizz Air Refund Policy
If you cancel the flight up to 2 weeks before departure, you will be charged a cancellation fee of €60 to receive a refund. If you cancel within 2 weeks before departure, you will be charged €83 for cancellation & services and will get a refund for the purchased air ticket/ service after these higher deductions.
If you used a credit card when booking, you will receive your refund within a few days. If you paid with cash, you will need to provide your bank account information so that the refund can be processed.
How Long Will It Take To Receive a Refund From Wizz Air?
Wizz Air has an automatic refund process. According to them, within just 7 days after you request a refund, they will have processed the compensation and sent it to you.
Issues You Might Encounter When Requesting a Refund
One issue you might encounter when requesting a refund from Wizz air is that the customer service representative may not be able to process your request immediately. In this case, you will need to wait for a response from the company. This can take up to 7 days.
You may also not get a refund if you do not pay the cancellation fee. Your refund is subject to you paying the request fee.
How to Get a Wizz Air Refund With DoNotPay
The easiest and fastest way to get a refund from Wizz air is to use DoNotPay. We are the world's first and only AI-powered assistant that can help you cancel services and request refunds. If Wizz promised to refund you and they didn't, we can help you send a chargeback letter to them. And within days, you should see the refund in your account as a temporary deposit.
All you need to do to use our services is follow the instructions below:
- Find the Chargeback Instantly product on DoNotPay.
- Tell us which credit card (or ACH transfer) the payment was on, and enter the name of your bank and the merchant.
- Select the reason for your chargeback, and provide relevant details, including the charge amount, the charge date, a description of the payment, and any files you can upload as evidence.
DoNotPay will generate a PDF of your chargeback form, which you can then sign and mail to your bank. We will send the letter with all the VISA and Mastercard codes, which will help win your case.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you with a lot more than just getting refunds from Wizz air. We can also help you get refunds from:
- Amigo Line
- Teletext Holiday
- Council tax
- Virtual Credit Cards
- plane ticket refunds
- Just Eat refund
- NatWest Chargebacks
- Trainline Delay
Claim Your Wizz Air Refund With the Help DoNotPay
If you need to cancel your flight with Wizz air and get a refund, the easiest way to do it is with DoNotPay. We can help you request a refund in just a few minutes. We can also help you with a lot of other things such as:
- Filing a small claims court lawsuit
- Getting a burner phones
- Managing DoNotPay virtual credit cards
- Getting free trials and not getting charged when it ends
- Settling your bills
- Negotiating your hotel bill
- Getting instant customer support
Contact DoNotpay today and enjoy completing your tasks the hassle-free way from here.