Can You Get a Universal Studios Hollywood Ticket Refund?
The short answer would be No since most Universal Studios Hollywood purchases are non-refundable.
Universal Studios Hollywood is considered a must-see in Los Angeles and is known for its working movie studio, thrilling rides, and a family-friendly atmosphere.
It's also known for its not so friendly no-refunds policy.
What Exactly Is the Universal Studios Ticket Refund Policy?
Universal Studios Hollywood doesn't offer refunds for any of its tickets or passes.
This means that you cannot request a refund for the following services:
- 1-Day General Admission
- 2-Day General Admission
- Universal Express
- VIP Experience
- Platinum Annual Pass
- Gold Annual Pass
- Silver Annual Pass
- California Neighbor Pass
Passes are subscription-based, but even for them, you cannot get a refund. You can cancel your subscription anytime, but you have no right to a refund for the partially used subscription term.
Is Any Service Eligible for a Refund Under the Universal Studios Hollywood Refund Policy?
Yes, you can get a refund if you cancel your Universal Vacation Package.
A full refund is only available if you cancel your booking at least 46 days before the arrival date.
If you cancel later than that, you will get a refund but will have to pay the $200 fee per reservation and any fees imposed by the hotel or an airline.
Does Universal Studios Refund Tickets Under Special Circumstances?
Even if the theme park is closed due to unprecedented circumstances, you still won't be able to get a refund.
Universal Studios Hollywood has two rules in case they are closed:
- If you purchased a ticket for the date when the theme park is closed, the expiry date of the ticket will be changed
- If you signed up for a vacation package, the company representatives would contact you to change your reservation
Possible Methods To Get Universal Studios Ticket Refund
Even if a company refuses to give you a refund, you can still annoy it out of them.
As a consumer, you have a right to a refund, and you can use any available method to reach out to Universal Studios Hollywood and make your inquiry.
There are a few options to get in touch with Universal Studios Hollywood. Before choosing your preferred option, make sure to type our professional refund request letter, prepare your contact info, and gather details on the purchase in question.
Can You Request a Refund Via
How To Request Universal Studios Tickets Refund Online
Universal Studios Hollywood has an online form you can use to get in touch with them. You will likely get an answer via email.
Here is how to make your refund inquiry:
- Go to the Universal Studios Hollywood website
- Scroll down until you reach the footer of the page
- Click on the Contact Us link
- Select Ticket Inquiry from the Topic drop-down menu
- Enter your full name, email, and phone number
- Paste your refund request letter in the Message field
- Click on the Message Us button
How To Request Universal Studios Tickets Refund Over the Phone
Universal Studios Hollywood has several phone numbers listed on their website.
Choose the number based on the type of refund you are requesting:
- Call 866-258-6546 to get general info or the Tickets department
- Call 866-254-8275 if you want a refund for your subscription—this number is linked to the FlexPay service, which is in charge of auto-payments and subscriptions
You may need to wait in the phone queue for a while, but make sure to reach an actual person when calling. This is the only way to explain your situation.
How To Request a Universal Studios Tickets Refund via Social Network Channels
Hitting big companies on social media is generally a successful move, especially if you call them out publicly.
Draft a creative tweet or a Facebook post, or send an info-packed DM, and you may get results.
How To Get Universal Studios Hollywood Ticket Refund With DoNotPay
This means you can dispute any charges on your credit card if you believe they are not right. You can do this within 60 days of the purchase, as long as the amount is over $50.
Here is how DoNotPay's Chargeback Instantly feature can help you get your money back for Universal Studios Hollywood tickets:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Tap on the Chargeback Instantly option
- Give the transaction details to our chatbot
- Type in Universal Studios Hollywood as the name of the merchant
When you complete the steps, DoNotPay will help you by sending a dispute letter to your bank. We will also provide you with the necessary Visa and Mastercard codes that can be significant for your case.
Our app can reach out to Universal Studios Hollywood as well and request a refund from them on your behalf.
DoNotPay can take on getting your money back from various popular companies. Check out how to get a refund from:
Is Universal Studios Hollywood Being Unreasonable? Sue the Company With DoNotPay!
DoNotPay has been acknowledged by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access and is qualified to help you file a lawsuit in small claims court against Universal Studios Hollywood.
Access DoNotPay from your web browser to get started. We can provide:
- A demand letter specifically written for your case. You can send it to Universal Studios Hollywood to try to settle the case outside of court
- Pre-filled court forms prepared following the requirements of your local small claims court
- Instructions on how to serve United Studios Hollywood as per your small claims court guidelines
- A script for your court appearance which will guide you through presenting your case and will include a list of evidence and instructions on what to do if Universal Studios Hollywood doesn't appear in court
Discover Why DoNotPay Is Such a Popular App
DoNotPay is a multipurpose virtual assistant designed to save your money, time, and nerves by taking over annoying tasks off your hands.
We can also assist you with signing up for free trials with no risk of being charged after the trial period ends. Use our virtual credit card to try out Playstation, Adobe, Showtime, Ancestry, and many other services.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and discover how we can assist you with:
- Appealing parking tickets
- Securing refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Getting rid of robocalls
- Fighting against stalking and harassment
- Booking DMV appointments
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Dropping unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Avoiding phone lines when calling customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Obtaining refunds and chargebacks from other companies and services
- Stopping email spammers
- Suing any company or person in small claims court
- Dealing with bills that are too high to pay
- Guarding your work against copyright infringement
- Subscribing for free trials with no risk
- Preventing scammers from texting you
- Finding and signing you up for various clinical trials