Get a Grammarly Refund in No Time
Grammarly is a world-famous online tool that helps people with proofreading their texts. Grammarly is useful for students and professionals, so many opt for having a premium version of it. The premium version is billed annually, but many people are not aware of it because the company’s website shows a month’s charge for this package. This deceptive practice has led many people to request a refund from Grammarly. If you have also been misled or have any other reasons to request a Grammarly refund, read on to see how you can get it!
How To Refund Payment on Grammarly With DoNotPay
The easiest way to get your money back from Grammarly is to get DoNotPay to help you with it. If you want to request a Grammarly refund, all you need to do is:
- Sign in to the DoNotPay app on your web browser
- Select Charge Back Instantly
- Leave your name and your bank details
- Enter Grammarly as the company to charge
- Verify your information and send your request
DoNotPay will automatically send your request to your bank. If you wish, we can also contact the merchant for you.
People usually have to cancel their membership to Grammarly to get a refund. If you are not sure how to cancel Grammarly, we are here to guide you! Take a look at DoNotPay’s easy guide to canceling Grammarly.
How To Request Grammarly Refund on Your Own
If you want to do all the hard work by yourself, you can do either of these:
- Fill out an online request
- Request a refund via Apple Store
Ask for the Refund on Grammarly’s Website
There is no customer support phone number on Grammarly’s website, so you will need to send a refund request through their website. Here is how you can do it:
- Go to Grammarly’s support page
- Select Payments and billing as the issue
- Choose the option I’d like to request a refund
- Leave your account details and explain your request in the message box
- Add files or images as evidence to better support your claim
- Submit your request
After this, you should hear from a Grammarly support representative. If you don’t hear from them in the next 24 hours, check your spam box.
Get Grammarly Refund Through Apple Store
If you bought Grammarly on Apple Store, you will have to ask Apple for a refund. For that, follow these steps:
- Go to the Report a problem page
- Make sure you sign in
- Click on Report next to the Grammarly app
- Answer why you want a refund
- Confirm your request
When you complete these steps, you will need to wait for Apple to answer and confirm your refund request.
Can You Request a Refund Via
|Yes / No|
Grammarly Support Request
What Is Grammarly’s Refund Policy?
Grammarly’s Terms of Service state that the company doesn’t offer any refunds after the account cancellation. All of the Grammarly charges are billed automatically. If you cancel your subscription to a paid Grammarly account before the billing period ends, you won’t get a refund. If you were on a free trial and forgot about it, you will be charged automatically when your free trial expires. You won’t get any refund from Grammarly, since it’s your duty to cancel the free trial account before the billing period starts. If you want to sign up for free trial accounts without the risk of getting charged after it, you can always use DoNotPay’s credit card for free trials.
Despite Grammarly’s strict no-refund policy, there are people who managed to get their money back. You may get your money back in the following situations:
- Grammarly changed its fees
- Grammarly changed its Terms of Service
- You subscribed for a premium account thinking you will be charged monthly
What if Grammarly Changes Its Fees?
If Grammarly changes its pricing and you don’t want to pay for it anymore, you can cancel your subscription within 10 days of their notice and get refunded.
What if Grammarly Changes Its Terms of Service?
If Grammarly adjusts its Terms of Service and you don’t agree with them, you can end your subscription. If you cancel your account no more than 10 days after the changes have been made, you may get a refund. Bear in mind that Grammarly won’t notify you by email every time they change the Terms of Service and that it’s your task to check for the changes from time to time.
I Have Been Deceived by Grammarly, What Now?
Tons of people have been deceived by Grammarly’s Premium account offer—it displays the monthly cost, but it’s billed annually. After many complaints, some people managed to recover their money after subscribing to this account. If you don’t want to go through the refund process alone, make sure you get DoNotPay’s help!
When Will I See My Money Back?
Most of the time, you will see your money back on your account within 10 days after Grammarly confirms you are eligible for a refund.
Reasons You See Surprising Charges From Grammarly
If you see any additional charges from Grammarly, you might have them for these reasons:
- You have more than one Grammarly account
- Your bank updated the information of your new credit card
- Fraud—someone might have used your personal information to create a Grammarly account
To tackle these problems, you can always contact support and explain the issues in the contact request. Leave your account, bank, or PayPal details, and tell them what your billing problem is. You can request a refund from Grammarly on your own or let DoNotPay do all the work for you!
Solve Your Bureaucracy Issues With the Help of DoNotPay
With DoNotPay you can forget about wasting your money and time on bureaucracy! Log in to DoNotPay in your web browser and take a look at the things DoNotPay can assist you with:
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever