Sign Up for PlayStation Plus Free Trial—No Credit Card Info Required
PlayStation is a multinational videogames brand owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The PlayStation suite of products and services includes five home video game consoles, line controllers, a media center, and a few gaming magazines.
PlayStation Plus is a subscription model on the PlayStation Network that offers its subscribers the ability to play online multiplayer games, as well as access to exclusive discounts, game demos, beta game versions, and premium downloadable content.
What You Need to Know About a Free PlayStation Plus Trial
Whether or not you’re eligible to get a PlayStation Plus free trial depends on where you’re from. A free trial of PlayStation Plus isn’t available if you’re based in the U.S., or if you’re signing up with a credit card that’s been issued in the U.S.
The rules and availability vary by country. PlayStation Plus users from India, the U.K., and Canada, for example, are eligible for a free 14-day trial. It’s best to check your country’s PlayStation Plus website for details.
How to Get a PlayStation Plus Free Trial?
If you’re from an eligible country, do the following to activate your PlayStation Plus free trial:
- Log in to your country’s PlayStation Plus website
- In the top right corner, click on Join or Renew PS Plus if you don’t have an account
- Select a plan that works for you
- On the next page, click on Add to Basket
- Sign in with your existing account or create a new one
- If prompted, perform security checks that you’re not a robot
- Provide your credit card or PayPal payment details
- Click on End to confirm the details and start the free trial
Does the PlayStation Plus Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, at the end of your 14-day trial period, your free trial will turn into a paid subscription, provided that you haven’t canceled the service beforehand.
According to PlayStation’s cancelation policy, you could get your money back within 14 days since you’ve signed up for the service, even if you started using it. This time frame includes the free trial, too.
Find out how to cancel PlayStation Plus with the help of our app.
If you’re eligible for a refund, it could be reduced on a prorated basis depending on how much you’ve used the service until that point. You might see two transactions on your bank account:
- A refund of the full subscription cost
- A smaller charge for the period during which you used the service
Learn how DoNotPay can help you get a PlayStation refund.
No More Automatic Renewal Fees With DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card
Most companies set up free trials as consumer baits, particularly if they turn into a paid subscription automatically—they know that a significant amount of subscribers will forget to cancel before the trial comes to an end. It’s a trap a lot of us willingly step into.
If you like signing up for various online free trials, but are less enthusiastic when these turn into hefty subscription fees, you should give DoNotPay’s virtual credit card a go. It allows you to test out as many services as you want, 100% free of cost and risk.
Our Free Trial Card works on three basic principles:
- It generates random credit card details that look authentic to the vendor
- It isn’t linked to your bank account, so your money isn’t on the line
- It gets rejected on subscription pages but approved on free trial pages
When the free trial runs out—even if you forgot to cancel—the subscription service will not be able to charge you a single dollar. When the merchant tries to charge your account but is prevented from doing so, you’ll likely be unsubscribed from their service automatically.
You can use DoNotPay’s virtual credit card generator to quickly create a new credit card you can use once and forget about those pesky unwanted charges.
Prevent Any Subscription Service From Tracking You and Spamming Your Inbox
Our virtual credit card takes it one step further. One particular bonus of our Free Trial Card is that it comes with a random email address that you can use when you’re signing up for any free trial.
There are two benefits to doing that:
- It will stop spam emails from flooding your mailbox, like the marketing newsletters from the company whose services you just signed up for
- It will not allow the company in question to follow your location and use your data for sales leads
With emails from subscription services, DoNotPay will act as a personal email filter for you. Suppose there’s an important email from the company that you need to see, such as key information about servicing your account. In that case, we will forward these types of messages to you automatically. Spam and emails of commercial nature—we will keep those far away from your inbox.
How Much Does PlayStation Plus Cost After the Trial?
While PlayStation prices aren’t exactly going to break the bank for most people, these unsolicited subscription costs can quickly mount up.
You can choose to buy PlayStation Plus for a period of one, three, and twelve months. U.S. prices are as follows:
Did PlayStation or Sony Entertainment Wrong You? DoNotPay Can Help You Sue Them in Small Claims Court
Seeking legal satisfaction may feel out of reach for many, but our mission is to change that. One of our proudest moments was when DoNotPay received the 2020 Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access by the American Bar Association.
If PlayStation violated your consumer rights or wronged you in any other way, you should consider seeking legal satisfaction in small claims court. Don’t worry—you don’t have to hire a lawyer to do so. You also don’t need a solid legal background to stand up against the big corporations.
Believe it or not, an AI-powered virtual assistant can provide all the guidance and bureaucratic help you need to win the case.
The DoNotPay app is equipped with clever chatbots that collect all necessary information about the issue you experienced with PlayStation (or any other company or individual). When it has gathered all the data, it will present you with the required and filled-out legal forms you will need in court. DoNotPay will also generate a script of the most effective legal argument that you can use while defending your case. Once you give it a go, you will not believe how easy it is.
DoNotPay, Your Virtual Legal Assistant Extraordinaire
When life becomes too much, we could all use the helping hand of groundbreaking AI technology and automation. DoNotPay streamlines selected admin and legal processes so you don’t have to deal with them. Put simply, it takes the work out of some of the most tedious, time-consuming chores, and saves you valuable time, money, and effort.
When you open DoNotPay in your web browser, you’ll unveil a variety of useful features our app can do for you, including:
- Scheduling a DMV appointment easily
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Holding the line when calling customer service
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Managing credit card issues
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Contesting parking tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Dealing with bills you cannot cover