How to Get the Gym Group Free Trial Without Disclosing Your Credit Card Info
Getting a free trial at the Gym Group has become easier than ever before. If you need to get a free trial at The Gym Group without disclosing your credit card info, you can use a virtual credit card that helps you operate online without revealing your real identity. While you can get the free trial by subscribing to the company's gym services, you can also subscribe through a third party such as DoNotPay and avoid the disappointments of automatic renewals by using the virtual credit card.
With the help of DoNotPay, you can also access other free trials such as PowerPoint Office, Shein, Disney Plus, Beer52, Sky Cinema, and Slimming World. You only need to sign up via your web browser to access these and more services.
Can You Get a Free Trial At The Gym Group?
Yes. The Gym Group offers different types of free trials to members depending on their selection. The most common trials are the 1-day free pass and the Yanga Sports Water add-on.
The 1-Day Free Pass
The Gym Group occasionally offers a one-day free pass to members across all its gym locations. When this offer is available, members are made aware so they can grab the opportunity while it lasts. The free trial is usually offered in the form of a promotion. The free trial has all the benefits of the paid subscription, so you can get a taste of the real deal.
The Yanga Sports Water Add-On
You can also get a free trial at the Yanga Sports Water, that's offered as an add-on. When the offer is available, you will get notified, so you can subscribe.
How to Get a Free Trial at The Gym Group
If the company has a free trial, members will get notified so that they can sign up for the service.
To access the 1-day free trial, here is what you need to do:
- Identify a gym that's close to you
- Choose the 1 day pass
- Sign up using the promotional code provided
- Access the gym services at the selected gym on the selected date before the offer expires
If you need to subscribe to the Yanga Sports Water add-on, here is what you need to do:
- When the Gym Group offers this add-on, you will be required to subscribe to gain access
- You can use the product for a specified period as provided for by the company.
When signing in to the free trial, you may be required to provide your credit card details for ease of payment during your subsequent subscriptions. As such, your credit card details will have to be shared with the company.
Does The Gym Group Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes. Just like the NOW TV free trial and the BT Sport free trial renew automatically, your Gym Group free trial will also renew automatically once the trial period expires. Upon the expiration of the free trial, a direct debit will be automatically made.
As a result, you will be charged and your account reactivated. To avoid incurring these charges, you will be required to cancel your subscription 4 days before your free trial expires. This ensures that you are not charged for services you no longer need.
Are There Popular Alternatives to the Gym Group?
Yes. You can get gym services from other popular alternatives as listed in the table below.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Most people often forget to cancel their tree trials and this leads to automatic renewals of their subscription. If this happens, you may have to pay for services you no longer need. Luckily, you can cancel your Gym Group subscription and avoid the automatic renewal with the help of DoNotPay.
DoNotPay can also help you cancel your membership to avoid incurring unnecessary charges for services you no longer use or need. With DoNotPay's free virtual credit card, you no longer need to worry about automatic renewals.
Here's how the virtual credit cards works:
- Once you sign up to DoNotPay, a random number will be generated.
- Use the number to subscribe to your Gym Group free trial.
- DoNotPay also generates credit card info that allows you to access a subscription without disclosing your actual details.
- The card does not have money on it. Therefore, once the trial period expires, you will be unsubscribed automatically and this ensures that you won't be charged without your knowledge.
What Other Benefits Does DoNotPay Offer?
You can use DoNotPay to access a range of services from different companies. Access a free trial to The Gym Group with the help of DoNotPay and also enjoy more services from the automated platform, such as:
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Safeguarding yourself from stalking and harassment
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Handling credit card issues
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps