Start Your SilverSingles Free Trial Securely with a Virtual Card
There's a big difference between what a 20-year-old is looking for in a relationship and what a 50-year-old is looking for in a new romance. If you're older, you probably don't want to sign up for Tinder or another traditional dating site. You want to find someone your own age with a shared life experience, and you can't find that on a dating website geared towards a younger crowd. Luckily, there's a dating website designed specifically for people over the age of 50, looking for a serious relationship.
is the website to find a match when you're over the age of 50. You worry about signing up and finding ongoing credit card charges. You want to try out this dating website without the need to worry about remembering to cancel your membership or face ongoing monthly charges. In the past, you've marked the calendar and tried to remember to cancel, but you've probably paid for months of services you didn't want. The DoNotPay app can help you try the full version of Silver Singles without worry!
Does Silver Singles Offer a Free Trial?
doesn't really have a free trial offer. Instead, it has an unpaid version and a paid membership, and the one you pay for is a lot better than the other. You can still find someone to date in your area with the free version, but you won't be able to enjoy the full scope of perks that come with the paid version.
These perks include:
- Seeing photographs of the other people
- The ability to message the other person even if they send you a message first
- Knowing the people who have visited your page on the website
How Can I Get a Silver Singles Free Trial?
Whether you decide to sign up for the free or paid version of Silver Singles, there are a few steps you'll need to take. If you decide to sign up for the paid version, DoNotPay can help you avoid future charges after the first month.
Here's a look at how to sign up:
- Go to their website
- Choose if you're a man or a woman
- Decide if you're looking for a man or a woman
- Select your age from the drop-down menu
- Provide your email
- Create a password
- Click the box accepting the Terms of Service
- Click on the See My Matches button
- Take the personality test
- Choose between the paid and free version
Does the Silver Singles Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
If you choose the paid version of the Silver Singles services, you'll automatically be billed each month for the length of the service you choose. You can choose between three months, six months, and a year. After the period of the plan you choose expires, you'll see the billing continue unless you cancel.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
If you decide to sign up for the paid version of Silver Singles, you need a way to make sure that you don't have to pay again if you forget to cancel after the initial period, and a virtual credit card is the way to do this. A virtual credit card is a certain way to avoid any future charges and still be able to enjoy your paid version of Silver Singles for the time period you approve.
Here are some of the benefits of a virtual credit card:
- For extra security, Silver Singles never sees your actual credit card number and other information.
- A virtual credit card makes it easy for you to choose how much can be charged to it.
- This type of credit card can be created to be used with only Silver Singles.
How Much Does Silver Singles Cost After the Trial?
When you decide to use the Silver Singles paid option, you'll have the choice to sign up for three months, six months, or a year. The amount you pay per month depends on the plan. The longer the commitment means the less you'll pay per month.
What Will Silver Singles's Charges Look Like on My Statement?
The charges for Silver Singles are easy to recognize on your statement. The charges will be clearly listed as paid to Silver Singles.
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Silver Singles?
Silver Singles isn't the only online dating website, and you might find one that might suit you better. You need to choose any dating site carefully to ensure the people on the website are looking for the same type of relationship as you are.
Here's a look at a few of the options:
- Senior Match
- Plenty of Fish
- Love Begins at
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you with almost anything, including:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Get rid of spam text messages
- Get rid of spam mail forever
Sign up for Silver Singles today with the DoNotPay app!