How to Get a Sky UK Cardsharing Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
Sky UK is a part of Comcast's entertainment company. Card sharing, which has caused big problems across the UK, is not encouraged by Sky and they no longer offer a free trial. There are other companies, including multimedia companies, that do offer free trials. The problem often comes when the free trial runs out and you have forgotten to cancel your subscription or membership which auto-renews. This will automatically charge the credit card that you used upon subscribing to the free trial.
One way to successfully get a free trial wherever they are offered, without worrying about forgetting to cancel, is using the DoNotPay products like the free trial product or one of DoNotPay's multiple other products.
Here are some more articles from the free trial product series:
- Get a free trial of Disney Plus.
- There is a Now TV free trial.
- Sky Cinemas offer a free trial.
- Slimming World Online can be yours for a free trial.
- Want a free trial of PowerPoint Office?
- There is a free trial center from Shein.
- Virtual credit cards are the way to go.
- Beer 52 has free trial offers.
- Get your free trial of BT Sport.
- Free virtual credit cards can be yours.
What Is Card Sharing?
Card-sharing allows more than one receiver to access the signal with only one valid subscription card. So with one paid subscription card, multiple people within a home or various people within a building could all share the signal being supplied to one smartcard for decryption and provide a control word key for each of the other receivers over the network connection.
What Is Sky UK?
Sky UK is a telecommunications company that is a branch of the company Comcast. The company used to offer a free trial of their service but they no longer do. Their main revenue is from cable and wifi connectivity.
The Cost Of Sky UK Services
If you wish to use the Sky UK service then you will not be able to get a free trial but they offer deals that vary and may include anything from Netflix included to a Sky Glass 4K television. Current deals include the following.
Includes sports package, Sky service, and Sky Glass 4K television
|Starts at £51.50 per month|
Includes Sky service, Sky Glass 4K TV, and Netflix.
|Starts at £39 per month|
Includes Sky Q Freeview Box with fibre broadband
|Starts at £30 per month for 18 months|
Avoid Auto Renewal Charges With the DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
It’s easy to forget unsubscribing to an online service or app while you are enjoying the free trial period. This is exactly what companies aim for as this results in an automatic charge on the card that you used when you signed up for a free trial.
- The card takes seconds to generate once you are registered with DoNotPay.
- If you forget to cancel and the free trial expires, no charges will be made and the transaction will simply be rejected. It never connects to your actual bank account so you won't get charged.
- These are not actually credit cards so you won't get a bill.
- As easy to obtain and access as any bank virtual card with no risk.
- Virtual Credit Cards keep your actual bank information safe as you won’t need to share it when using the card for online transactions. This eliminates the risk of identity theft and unauthorised charges on your account.
Alternative Network to Sky UK
If you want a free trial of a streaming service then you should check out Now TV. With this streaming service, you get started with a seven-day free trial period to decide if Now TV is the right streaming service for you. Now TV does ask for credit card information with every intention of auto renewing with your card on file for the full subscription amount if not cancelled before the free trial ends.
The deals may vary over time but here are some of their current subscriptions:
Use up to three devices, for drama lovers.
|£24.98 a month + £5 Boosts|
Get Sports for 12 months
|£25 a month + free Boost for one month then £5 Boosts|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
When you need to get things done quickly, easily, and successfully you need an assistant that has your back like robot lawyer DoNotPay. Open DoNotPay in your web browser or download the app complete the following tasks:
- Get compensated for your delayed and cancelled flights
- Get Robocalls compensation
- Schedule DMV appointments.
- Settle issues with credit cards
- File a case in small claims court for claims under £10,000
- Jump the phone queue for customer service anywhere
- Cancel your unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Dispute unfair parking tickets
- Get help in paying bills
- Banish spam mail forever
- Get rid of spam texts
- Deal with harassment and stalking
- Chargebacks and refunds
Sign up with DoNotPay and enjoy having a reliable robo-lawyer at your disposal no matter where you are at whatever time of the day.