Start a Qobuz Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Info
Qobuz is a great platform to listen to and download high-quality music—music which is as close to the studio sound as possible. This makes it a great platform for music lovers who aren't satisfied with the sound they get from other online sources. For those who are not convinced that listening to Qobuz is going to be any different from the music on other platforms, Qobuz offers a free trial for one month.
However, keep in mind that when you sign up for Qobuz's free trial, you will have to give them your credit card number which is only used to ensure that you are in a country where Qobuz is available. But if you forget to unsubscribe from Qobuz’ 24 hours before the trial period ends, then your credit card will end up getting charged for a month's worth of service.
This is where DoNotPay can step in by helping you generate a virtual credit card number. This number looks just like a real credit card number and will enable you to sign up for Qobuz. However, it doesn't have a line of credit to back it up. So when the trial period ends, your subscription ends too, even if you forgot to cancel it.
What Are the Benefits of Signing Up For Qobuz?
Qobuz gives you access to high-quality music as well as other audio files. Here are some of the things you'll have access to when you sign up with Qobuz:
- Qobuz has over 70 million high-resolution tracks from various musical genres that you can listen to.
- It also has news, playlists, favorites, albums of the week, and interviews, all in high-quality sound.
- Qobuz has a lot of written content in the Qobuz magazine, such as artist histories, artists, interviews, and music reviews.
Does Qobuz Offer a Free Trial?
For those who are not convinced that Qobuz will deliver the kind of high-quality sound it promises, it is possible to go to the web player link at the bottom of its main page which will allow you to listen to a few seconds of the music that is being featured on that day.
But given that this selection is very limited, it makes much more sense to opt for Qobuz's free trial. Here's what you need to know about this option:
- Qobuz offers a 30-day trial period during which you can stream as much music as you want.
- You will need to enter your credit card information into Qobuz to qualify for this free trial, but you will not be charged until the trial period comes to an end.
- You can unsubscribe at any point during those 30 days, and your trial period will end when you do so.
- You need to unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of your trial period if you want to avoid being charged for the next month.
How Much Does Qobuz Cost?
Qobuz has two plans, the Studio Premier plan, and the Studio Sublime plan.
|Studio Premier Plan||$10.83 per month if paid annually $12.99 if paid monthly.||
|Studio Sublime Plan||$15 per month.||
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Given that Qobuz promises great quality music, you might be tempted to give it a free trial, especially if you are a music aficionado. But the problem with signing up for any free trial is that you have to provide them with your credit card number. And if you forget to unsubscribe 24 hours before the free trial is up, you will get charged at least $12.99 which is the monthly charge for their basic plan.
Of course, if you're careful, you might remember to unsubscribe precisely 24 hours before the trial comes to an end. But why take the chance? Instead, it makes sense to use DoNotPay's virtual credit card with the help of which you will definitely avoid paying any unnecessary charges.
How Does DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card Work?
- DoNotPay will generate a credit card number that resembles a real credit card number.
- When you enter this number online, Qobuz will accept it as a real credit card number.
- However, at the end of the month, when they try to charge you for a month of Qobuz, they won't be able to do so because the card doesn't have a line of credit to back it up.
What Other Tasks Can DoNotPay Help You With?
If you're happy with the results of using a virtual credit card number generated by DoNotPay, know that you can also use DoNotPay to solve many other problems that you might be facing. DoNotPay has several products that can help save you time and money.
- Sue Anyone in Small Claims Court
- Deal With Parking Tickets
- Get Rid of Spam Emails Forever
- Fight Spam Texts
- Protect Yourself Against Stalkers and Harassment
Free trials are great to help you decide when you want to subscribe to a certain service and avoid getting charged. Check out how DoNotPay can help simplify your life now.