File Sheraton Hotel Complaints and Get Your Bill Waived
The original Sheraton hotel opened its doors in 1937. Now, a Sheraton resides in more than 70 countries, across 400 communities. The majority of their operations are found within North America and Asia. Although it's a great company with plenty of amenities, you never know when you might need to make about a situation that arises.
That's where DoNotPay comes in. Rather than attempt to handle a complaint yourself and get worked up, let DoNotPay offer you our assistance. We'll make the report promptly and do our best to get you the compensation you deserve for your troubles.
Contact Information for the Sheraton
Of course, each Sheraton location is going to have a team you can talk to when you're visiting. However, some customer service details apply across the entire company. You can use the following information when attempting to contact the Sheraton:
Which Situations Warrant a Complaint?
If a noisy neighbor is being a little loud during the day, you may be better off letting them have their fun. Although it can be annoying, most noise ordinances only apply during certain hours. Excessive noise at night is worth reporting. You should also report:
- Bed bugs
- Unsanitary conditions
- Inappropriate behavior or comments by any of the staff
- Damages left in the room
- Suspicious persons on the property and unsavory behavior
Filing Sheraton Complaints on Your Own
You have numerous options when it comes to making complaints, although it can be a little daunting to do so. You should always start by calling down or visiting the front desk after you've first noticed a problem with your room. They can't resolve it if you don't mention it to them, after all. If they don't handle it appropriately, or you don't feel comfortable confronting someone, then you can use additional contact methods.
Call Customer Service
|You can place a simple phone call to the general customer service number for . Calling corporate allows you to make your complaint about the one hotel you're staying in without having to face a person directly. Corporate will then handle it from there.|
Message Their Socials
|Most businesses have evolved with the changing world. Meaning, many now have social media platforms that allow you to reach out promptly. You can send a message to any of the Sheraton's socials to make the complaint you need. They'll offer you further assistance from there and direct you elsewhere if you need to communicate with someone specific.|
How to Write a Letter or Email for Your Complaint
You may not know exactly where to begin with your letter or email to the company. In that case, you can use the information listed here as a sample for where to start. You should be sure to include 5 things in your message to the Sheraton:
- Address your message to the manager of the hotel, if you know their name.
- Compliment the hotel on one of the amenities or offerings you enjoyed.
- Detail the date of your trip and which room you stayed in.
- Let them know the issue you faced, and do so as gently as possible with no profanity or threats.
- Sign it with your name and the current date.
Filing Sheraton Complaints With DoNotPay
Whether you're looking to get a hotel refund, want complimentary services added to your package, or simply want an apology, DoNotPay can help. We'll make your on your behalf and help you achieve the desired results. It's a simple 5-step process:
- Go to the Hotel Bill Complaints & Refunds product on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the details of your experience and complaint, including how it negatively impacted your stay, and provide photographic evidence if available.
- Enter the details of your reservation, including the check-in/check-out dates and hotel room number.
- Tell us whether this is for a past reservation or you're still at the hotel (this helps us decide whether negotiation or chargeback is a better option for your case).
- Choose whether you want us to contact the front desk or general manager (if you've already tried contacting the front desk already).
DoNotPay Handles Complaints for All Hotels
If you have complaints regarding other hotels, DoNotPay will help you handle those as well. We'll help you with:
- Hyatt customer service complaints
- Motel 6 complaints
- Hilton complaints
- Choice Hotels corporate complaints
and any other problems you have to report against a hotel you've stayed with recently or in the past.
Is There Anything Else DoNotPay Can Me Achieve?
DoNotPay handles additional hotel services beyond making complaints. We'll help you get free hotel upgrades at the Sheraton. DoNotPay also works beyond hotels, providing you with services from countless other companies.
- Get a AAA refund
- Block political text spam
- Obtain a Hong Kong tourist visa
- Send Amazon books to an inmate
- Get a free trial for Spotify