File Orange Lake Resort Complaints & Get Your Bills Refunded
Orange Lake Resort is a hotspot of family activity. The resort offers an all-inclusive experience including mini-golf and a lazy river promising fun for the whole family, even when you're not spending exhaustive hours at all the local theme parks. Orange Lake Resort offers reasonable room prices and promises a rewarding experience for adults and kids. However, not every stay is perfect.
There are plenty of things that can go wrong during a hotel stay, and with a resort's expected high standard of service, you have every right to file complaints and get your right full hospitality compensation. Whether the issue was an inconvenience or a disaster, DoNotPay can help you find the right customer support channel and get the satisfaction you deserve from any .
Know Your Parent Company: Orange Lake Resort vs Holiday Inn vs IHG
Can't find how to ? That's because the resort isn't its own company. Instead, Orange Lake Resort is part of the Holiday Inn Club Vacations line of venues. And Holiday Inn actually belongs to the Intercontinental Hotel Group or IHG for short. So the customer service suite is spread between all three brands.
Have a Complaint During Your Orange Lake Resort Stay?
Report your complaint to the physical front desk.
Have a Complaint After Your Orange Lake Resort Stay Is Complete?
- Contact Holiday Inn customer support.
- Contact IHG Customer Care.
- Directly complain to Holiday Inn Corporate Headquarters.
- Escalate to IHG Corporate.
|Orange Lake Resorts Phone
|Holiday Inn Customer Support Email
|IHG Customer Support Form
|Report An Issue
How to Complain About Your Current Orange Lake Resorts Stay
If you are currently staying at the Orange Lake Resorts, your complaints will likely start by going through the front desk. You may not be able to call the front desk from your room, so prepare to head over there in person. It's a big campus, so don't hesitate to catch a shuttle on the way down to the front desk.
Once there, ask to have your complaint officially filed and then seek a resolution. Unfortunately, reports suggest that satisfaction through the front desk staff is very hit-or-miss. As the resort seems not to have tight management, your quality of service is a random roll of the dice on whether you find a friendly and helpful staff member.
A Matter For The Police
If a crime has occurred on hotel grounds and the staff will not take action, report it to the local police. Florida local police are used to travel-related issues like theft, stalking, and assault.
How to File a Complaint After Your Stay at Orange Lake Resort
If you have completed your stay and returned home only to discover a reason for an Orange Lake Resorts complaint, you can take it up with one of the two corporate parents. Contacting Holiday Inn may lead to direct intervention, but it may not. Unfortunately, hospitality businesses this large, it's also easy for things to get written off, overlooked, and allowed to slip through the cracks.
Interestingly, taking it to the top and seeking satisfaction from IHG may be more likely to yield results, as the larger parent company has more to gain from a policy of appeasement for its international guest audience.
The Most Common Complaints About Orange Lake Resort
Rooms Are Not Ready or Not Clean
Many complaints about the Orange Lake Resort report that the rooms are poorly cleaned, sometimes to the point of disgust, while others send glowing reports of beautiful rooms. This leads us to believe that Orange Lake Resort is hit-or-miss and the housekeeping standard - like the customer service standard - is really up to your individual cleaning staff.
Missing Items or Stolen Cash
Missing and stolen items are a problem in any hotel environment, especially one as busy as Orange Lake Resort. However, they are responsible for rooms remaining locked, items in their possession, and anything put into the safe.
Timeshare Presentations and Mistreatment of Guests Who Do Not Buy
By all accounts, do not agree to sit through a timeshare presentation. The timeshares are not exclusive, anyone can book a room, and the presentations are known to be abusive. That 90-minute golf car tour is actually 4 hours of high-pressure selling. There are also several reports of poor guest treatment upon rejecting the offer.
Poor Management of Timeshares
Timeshares are not exclusive, not necessarily kept clean, and by reports are not rewarding to own.
Non-Accessible Rooms and Grounds
Disabled guests who rely on wheels or accessible pathways have also found legitimate reasons to complain about Orange Lake Resort.
How to File a Complaint With Orange Lake Resort Using DoNotPay
Reaching a helpful customer service response can be a lot harder than it should be, especially with a nested brand like Orange Lake Resort, which is a Holiday Inn location with timeshares, which is one of the thousands of hotel locations owned and managed by IHG. With DoNotPay, you can file a complaint against or with any company to seek the satisfaction you deserve. Just tell us what happened, share any pieces of documentation or proof you have, and we'll help you do the rest.
If you want to file a complaint with Orange Lake Resorts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 5 easy steps:
- Go to the Hotel Bill Complaints & Refunds product on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the details of your experience and complaint, including how it negatively impacted your stay, and provide photographic evidence if available.
- Enter the details of your reservation, including the check-in/check-out dates and hotel room number.
- Tell us whether this is for a past reservation or you're still at the hotel (this helps us decide whether negotiation or chargeback is a better option for your case).
- Choose whether you want us to contact the front desk or general manager (if you've already tried contacting the front desk already).
The process is simple, and you'll soon be on your way to seeing the issue resolved with a tidy and fair settlement for your troubles. If you want to learn more about Hotel Complaints, then you may check them out below:
- How do Hotel Refund Laws work?
- How to file a Choice Hotel Corporate Complaints?
- How you can swiftly file your Hilton Complaints?
- Can You Sue a Hotel for bed bugs?
- Learn how to file noise complaints against a hotel
- How to get a sample hotel complaint letter
- How to report a hotel for unsanitary conditions
- Learn how to make motel 6 complaints
- Learn the best way to file your Sheraton hotel complaints
- How to file Hyatt customer service complaint
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is here to make all your travel and lifestyle decisions easier, more affordable, and free of red tape. Here are just a few more cool things we can do to make your next vacation or business travel more enjoyable and less expensive.
- Compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- File a lawsuit in small claims court
- Access standardized legal documents
- Access Free Trials for Free
- Negotiate your hotel bill
- Dispute parking tickets
- Get Refunds and Handle Chargebacks