How to Get a PureGym Refund Fast
Going to the gym can be a perfect way to re-energize your body or work off some steam. PureGym has membership options, which should mean that you can get a when needed. Companies usually understand that life happens and you can't always keep paying for a pricey membership plan.
Even so, it's surprisingly difficult to get a refund on your own! Different companies each have their own confusing rules about who qualifies for a refund and who doesn't. If you're having trouble requesting a refund, DoNotPay knows how to speed up the process!
How to Get a PureGym Refund By Yourself
You can get a refund on most PureGym memberships by cancelling your Fixed Term membership. The company allows you to do this by phone, email, or social media.
Call 03444 770 005 and ask an associate to cancel your membership for you. Many PureGym locations are open 24 hours a day. However, a staff member might not be available to assist you after normal business hours.
Send a message to email@example.com explaining why you need to cancel your membership. The company should respond within a day or two.
PureGym Member Services can also be reached through the following social media platforms:
- Facebook: @PureGym
- Twitter: @PureGym
We understand that waiting for someone to manually cancel your membership can be distressing. If your refund gets delayed, the company might continue to charge you for services that you're not using!
If you can't get an immediate response to your request, you can use DoNotPay's Manage Subscriptions product. Our demand letters use the most effective language to get faster results! If we can't get a response from the company, we're fully prepared to take legal action on your behalf.
|Can You Request a Refund Via||Yes / No|
What Does PureGym's Refund Policy Say?
PureGym's rules say that you can get a full refund if you cancel within 14 days of registering for a membership. If you request a refund after two weeks, you'll only get a 50% refund.
Daily memberships can also be refunded in full, but only under two conditions:
- You need to cancel within two weeks, or
- You must cancel the membership before it's scheduled to begin
If PureGym refuses to accept your refund request, it could be due to the following reasons:
- You have a Direct Debit Membership. These memberships are billed on a monthly basis and aren't eligible for refunds.
- You used a one-time day pass instead of purchasing a full membership
- Your PIN number was stolen or misused. When you sign up for PureGym, you aren't permitted to give your PIN number to friends and family who aren't members. Doing so might result in the termination of your membership with no refunds given.
Do You Have to Cancel Your PureGym Membership to Get a Refund?
You may be able to get a refund for certain days without cancelling your entire membership. Here are a few scenarios where this would be possible:
- The gym was too dirty and you left for health reasons
- The car park was inaccessible when you attempted to visit
- The heating or electricity was not working
- There was a billing error
- Another patron was making you or other guests feel unsafe/uncomfortable
It's important to note that there are no official clauses for these incidents in PureGym's refund policies. As such, refund requests for these issues will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
According to PureGym's policies, you can't get a refund for days when the gym closes due to unforeseen circumstances. You also can't get a refund if an exercise machine that you wanted to use is out of order.
DoNotPay Can Take Care of All PureGym Refunds
You should never have to keep paying for a subscription that you can't continue using. You can also request a chargeback simply because a service doesn't meet your standards of quality. Requesting a refund is even easier when you have DoNotPay!
Here's how our product works for :
- Find the File a Chargeback product on DoNotPay.
- Tell us which credit card (or ACH transfer) the payment was on, and enter the name of your bank and the merchant.
- Select the reason for your chargeback, and provide relevant details, including the charge amount, the charge date, a description of the payment, and any files you can upload as evidence.
Once you're finished, we'll fax the refund request directly to your bank. Don't worry about looking up reason codes: your letter will already include those. Every additional piece of evidence that you can provide will help us prove your case!
Get a Refund From Any Company With DoNotPay's Help
Our simple chargeback initiation process isn't just exclusive to PureGym. It can be used for any store or service of your choice, including:
- Just Eat
- Council Tax
- Amigo Loans
- Teletext Holidays
- Trainline delay
- Plane tickets
Many consumers also want refunds after being mistakenly charged after a free trial expires. You can avoid such accidents in the first place with a DoNotPay virtual credit card!
What Other Problems Can DoNotPay Fix?
DoNotPay has a great track record for:
- Locating TOS violations
- Jumping the phone queue for faster customer service
- Terminating online accounts
- Fighting unfair fees on products and services
- Speeding up an item return
Best of all, we're constantly adding new services to better assist our users. All you need is a DoNotPay account to use them!