Illinois CDL Practice Test That Will Bring You the Best Results
People who want to obtain a commercial driver’s license need to follow specific rules and steps that are different from the ones applying for the non-commercial license. The first step is taking the CDL test available in your state. We will tell you everything you need to know about the CDL test in the Prairie State and explain how to get prepared for it with DoNotPay’s help!
What You Need To Know About the Illinois CDL Written Test
The Illinois CDL written test consists of 50 multiple-choice questions. You will have to get 80% of them right to pass. You need to respect the same rules when taking this test as with any other:
- Don’t use a phone
- Don’t use any kind of aid
- Be careful not to look at other people’s tests or talk to them
- Finish the test on time
- Be at the CDL facility at least an hour earlier
In case you fail your CDL test three times, you won’t be able to retake the test for 30 days. If you don’t pass the next three times as well, you won’t be able to take the test for 90 days. Add three more to that (nine failures in total), and you won’t be able to check your knowledge and get the CDL license for an entire year.
Now that you have this information, you should know how important it is not to take the test lightly. As much as 60% of people fail the first time! Don’t be among them, and prepare properly.
How To Get Ready for the CDL Test in Illinois
You will need to know everything about the rules and regulations to pass the CDL test in any state. As with any other test, you will need to study. The important question is—how? What is the best way to store this knowledge and use it when the time comes?
|Study Guides||You can start by studying the Commercial Driver’s License Study Guide for the state of Illinois. This useful guide includes everything you should know for your test||The information is spread over almost 200 pages, so you might not know what the most important parts are|
|YouTube Videos||For some people watching YouTube CDL videos works best for learning what they should know about this type of license||Might not include all the relevant information, and you won’t see examples of the test questions|
|Practice Tests||The best way to prepare for a test. You can see the type and form of questions and know what parts of the study guide are the most important||You might need some previous knowledge before using them (it is not crucial)|
These approaches work best when combined. You should also remember to give yourself enough time to prepare properly—don’t leave everything for the night before.
Use DoNotPay’s IL CDL Practice Test To Get Properly Prepared
DoNotPay can help you learn everything you should know about the heavy-vehicle rules and regulations. You will ace your Illinois CDL test without breaking a sweat. We have numerous combinations of questions that can ensure you come to the test fully prepared.
There are only a few clicks between you and the best CDL practice test available. To check your knowledge, you’ll only need to:
- Access the DoNotPay from your web browser
- Type in the keywords of the test’s name
- Select the test you want to get ready for
- Let us know if you want to check your knowledge on 10, 20, or 30 question tests
- Initiate the test completion
If you prefer, you can see your results first and then redo the test. In case you want to retake the questions immediately, we leave you with the on-spot option as well.
Other Government-Issued Tests DoNotPay Can Help You Ace
DoNotPay can help you obtain the license you want no matter what type of test you need to pass. Regular practice and the right exercise will help you reach the best results. These are all the tests we can help you ace:
- CompTIA A+
- The Notary Exam
- U.S. Citizenship Test
- The Postal Service Exam
- The Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT)
- Armed Service Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) (you can also see your test scores)
DoNotPay’s comprehensive offer can help drivers with any of their possible troubles. We know the easiest way for you to pass the written driving test and can make sure you have everything you need on your driving checklist. Our app can also tell you how to make a DMV driving test appointment. These are the other tests relevant to people who wish to spend their time behind the wheel:
How To Schedule the Illinois CDL Test
If you have all the necessary qualifications, you can schedule the Illinois CDL test. You may do so in two ways:
- Over the phone
How To Schedule the Illinois CDL Test Over the Phone
You may call and schedule your CDL test appointment in Illinois this way. Proceed as follows:
- Call 217-785-3013
- Tell the rep that you want to schedule the CDL test
- Provide them with all the info they ask for
- Pick the date that suits you
- Follow any further instructions
You can reach the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State from Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
How To Schedule the Illinois CDL Test Online
If you are not a fan of talking over the phone, you can schedule your CDL test in Illinois online by following these steps:
- Access the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State website
- Enter your driver’s license number
- Click on Submit
- Choose the date and time that work for you
- Follow any other instructions
Check Out All the Other Useful Features in DoNotPay’s Offer
You can use DoNotPay to handle various tasks in Illinois. Maybe you need help paying electric bills? We can assist you to manage them. Perhaps you are looking for clinical trials in Chicago? We know the best interventional studies available in the Windy City.
DoNotPay can help students living on tight budgets request fee waivers for The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). If you want to cancel ComEd or get a Ventra card refund the easiest way, we are there for you as well.
That’s not all! DoNotPay is not limited to one state—our features are available across the country. See what else we can do for you by opening DoNotPay in a web browser and pick any of the following tasks:
- Filing warranty claims for any company
- Pursuing justice in small claims court
- Tackling credit card issues
- Stopping text spam on your phone
- Bypassing the phone number verification step
- Protecting your work from copycats
- Terminating subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Managing bills you’re unable to pay
- Signing up for free trials with ease
- Locating abandoned assets that might be yours
- Asking for refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Acing numerous government tests
- Scheduling DMV appointments fast and easy
- Waiving application fees for different colleges
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting rid of spam emails for good
- Getting in touch with customer service reps easily
- Locating and applying for various clinical trials
- Locating and contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Filing various insurance claims
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Getting refunds or chargebacks from companies easily
- Serving sweet revenge on robocalls