Fax Your Documents Online the Easy Way
While people today fax less frequently, they still have to do it sometimes. If you need to send a classified document or the agency you are dealing with has outdated transferring equipment, learning how to fax is your best option.
Luckily, the process is not difficult. Technology provides us with some practical ways of faxing documents. DoNotPay will explain various faxing methods and help you access the easiest one.
How To Send a Fax
Faxing involves the transfer of a scanned printed document via a telephone number connected to a printer or another output device. The old way of faxing documents involved a phone line, fax machine, and a lengthy procedure, but today, other methods are available.
Use the descriptions below to decide which method is the most convenient for you:
- Fax machine
- Tablet or phone
How To Fax a Document Using a Fax Machine
If you own a fax machine, here is a step-by-step guide to faxing your documents this way:
- Set up your fax machine—make sure it is plugged in and connected to your landline phone
- Adjust the settings—turn the confirmation page setting on, set up a fax heading, and choose a receiver mode
- Gather documents—use originals for a better resolution and cover the first page with a cover sheet containing the recipient’s information
- Put the documents in the machine—use a paper feeder rather than a flatbed screen if you are sending multiple copies
- Enter the number and press send—don’t forget to use the area code and country code
- Wait for the confirmation message—look for the confirmation message on the screen
How To Fax From a Computer
Faxing via computers is considered a more advanced and practical method. Here is a detailed guide on how to use it:
- Choose a program—use software from your computer if you can connect it to your phone line. Otherwise, use an app, or fax it via Microsoft Outlook
- Open the program and create a new fax—choose an option that says Create a New Fax or something similar
- Attach documents—scan or take a picture of the document and upload it to your computer
- Type in your name and a message—use the required field
- Click Send
Sending a Document via Phone or Tablet
If you are always on the go, faxing your documents over the phone or tablet is the right option for you. Take a look at the required steps:
- Access an app—some will provide you with a temporary fax number
- Choose the document—upload it from your device or the cloud or take a picture and attach it
- Provide the fax number and a message—type in the information in the required field
- Hit Send
Benefits of Sending a Fax Over the Internet
Online faxing is a faster and more practical way to transmit your files.
It enables you to fax to multiple numbers at the same time and access all transmitted files upon receiving them, which adds to the convenience.
When deciding on your online faxing options, it is best to skip the Windows Fax and Scan software altogether. It requires a dial-up fax modem, which is an outdated method.
Faxing without a phone line is the way to go! There are various fax services and apps that can transfer your documents via the internet in the blink of an eye. The trick is to choose the most reliable but also most affordable one—that is where DoNotPay comes in!
Why You Should Fax With DoNotPay
offers an easy method of faxing your documents. While most other apps are expensive, we ensure great service at a low price. You will be able to:
- Send 100 pages per month
- Fax documents automatically from any digital device
- Fax quickly with the snap of a photo (or upload files normally)
- View faxes from your email thanks to easy email integration
Our app provides a few useful perks as well. Integration of our fax feature with a legal documents feature allows you to generate a contract, fax it, and send it within minutes! Our photo snap option enables you to take pictures of checks and bills and pay without using a scanner.
How To Send a Fax With DoNotPay
The easiest way to fax is DoNotPay. To fax a document with DoNotPay, all you need to do is:
- Access our app from your
- Locate the DoNotPay Fax feature
- Upload or snap a photo of the document
- Enter the receiving fax number in the required field
After you do this, you need only wait for the confirmation that the file has reached its destination—our app does the rest.
DoNotPay Keeps Your Privacy Intact
DoNotPay can help you surf the web safely and securely. No need to provide your personal information to every company whose service you’d like to take for a test drive. Our Virtual Credit Card and Burner Phone products shield your data from prying eyes and dishonest merchants.
Feel like subscribing for a free trial? Make it truly free and avoid automatic membership renewals with our card. It can also help identify spammers and potential scammers who send bothersome robocalls and robo texts your way. As soon as they act on the virtual card number, DoNotPay will unmask them and demand compensation!
DoNotPay Can Help You Bring Any Business to Justice
We’ll help you cancel the service in question to avoid any future charges, and we’ll call their customer service so you can get info on your denied request. We’ll draft the relevant court documents for your jurisdiction and give you instructions on filing them.
More Nifty Features That’ll Make Your Day
You may not have breach of privacy issues or reasons to bring someone to court, but you surely have ample motivation to save or earn a few dollars here and there—especially if we catch you unawares!
DoNotPay can show you how to reclaim funds that you didn’t know were under your name or make a denied warranty appeal to any company. We streamlined the processes of requesting refunds, college fee waivers, airline flight compensation, parking infraction dismissals, as well as applying to clinical trials that pay!