Wondering How To Fax Multiple Pages? With DoNotPay, It’s Easier Than Ever!
Faxing is not that complicated. Online faxing apps and services have simplified the process even further. While most of the time you need to fax a page or two, in some instances, you will have to fax many pages at once. That requires additional steps and extra care so your fax can be transferred without a glitch.
In this article, DoNotPay will explain how to fax multiple pages and offer other useful advice about online faxing!
Can You Fax Multiple Pages?
Yes, you can! The number of pages you can include in a single fax depends on the capacity of the faxing equipment or online faxing service you are using.
Before you start faxing a large file, you should measure its size. Fax machines and online faxing services typically indicate a recommended number of pages you can fax. Take a look at what you can expect when you fax a multiple-page document via different faxing methods:
|Method of Faxing Multiple Pages||Details|
|Most fax machines have a recommended limit of 50 pages per file. Bear in mind that a multiple-page file will take a long time to reach the recipient. Transferring a 50-page document containing text will likely last for about an hour. If the file has images, the process will take even longer. You can split the fax into 15-page piles to speed up the process|
Online faxing provider
|Online faxing services are a better solution for sending large files. With an average capacity of 64 megabytes, they allow you to fax far more pages at once than fax machines do. You should follow the online faxing provider’s file size recommendation before faxing|
How To Fax Multiple Pages at Once
You can easily fax multiple pages via all available faxing methods, including:
- Fax machine
- Faxing software
- Online fax service
Faxing Multiple Pages via Fax Machine
Faxing multiple pages using a fax machine is simple, as long as you follow the instructions for that particular model. The process should go like this:
- Turn on the fax machine
- Gather the documents you wish to fax and place them in the feeder tray according to the instructions—Make sure not to exceed the allowed page number limit
- Dial the recipient’s fax number
- Press Send
Sending a Multiple-Page Fax via Windows Fax and Scan
Windows Fax and Scan has the Attach Documents feature that allows you to send multiple pages at once. The steps are as following:
- Click on the Start button
- Find the Windows Fax and Scan option in the All Programs menu
- Tap on New Fax
- Enter the receiver’s fax number and a cover letter message in the required fields
- Click on the paperclip icon and press and hold the CTRL key to select multiple documents you want to attach—The program will notify you when you reach the limit
- Hit Send
Faxing a Multiple Page File via an Online Faxing Service
Online faxing services register faxes as picture formats and transfer them to the receiver as an attachment. You should first create an account on the online fax service’s website or register your email with the faxing company.
Next, you need to:
- Log in to your account via the online fax provider’s website or open your email
- Select the Send Fax or similar option
- Enter the recipient’s online fax number and the cover sheet info in the required field
- Select the documents you want to fax from your device or cloud storage—Attach as many as your online service provider allows
- Click on Send
Disadvantages of Faxing Many Pages at Once
If you have to send a particularly long fax, you will not be able to fax all pages at once. Doing it anyway can result in the receiving party not getting the entire fax.
To avoid complications, you can:
- Indicate the number of pages on the cover letter—That way, the receiving party will know that part of the file is missing
- Send the fax partially—The safest method of ensuring a successful transfer is to send your fax in parts. If you are using a fax machine, make sure you have enough ink and paper first
- Call the recipient—You can always make a courtesy call to notify the recipient of the number of pages they can expect
Fax Safely With DoNotPay
is the one online faxing provider on the market that can cater to every need. You can count on us for a professional and affordable faxing service.
We offer multiple reasons for choosing our app before any other, such as:
- User-friendly platform
- Fast file upload
- Simple steps for faxing
- Convenient faxing using a PC, Mac, or a smartphone
- Handy option to snap any photo and fax it
- Generous limit of 100 faxed pages a month
That’s not all—by subscribing to our Fax feature, you will gain access to the Legal Documents service as well. That means you will be able to generate, e-sign, and fax legal documents from one place!
Send Faxes Using DoNotPay
With DoNotPay, you will fax all your documents in a breeze. After opening our app in any , you need to do the following:
- Go to our Fax feature
- Choose the Send a Fax option
- Take a photo or upload multiple pages you wish to fax
- Type in the recipient’s fax number
- Click on Send
DoNotPay will notify you as soon as the fax reaches the receiver.
Forget About Bureaucracy With DoNotPay
There's no end to what our app can help you do. From drafting legal documents and asking for bill extensions and reducing property taxes to connecting with an inmate in a federal prison and contesting parking citations, DoNotPay can handle it all and cut through the red tape.
Need to pass a government test? Use our practice tests database to nail it. Looking to file an insurance claim? You've come to the right place. College applications drained your accounts? Request college fee waivers with our assistance.
The DoNotPay app is so versatile that it can easily locate any unclaimed funds under your name or any clinical trials that you're eligible to participate in. We can also schedule DMV appointments and take care of your small claims court documents.
Check Out What Else DoNotPay Has in Store
DoNotPay never stops upping the game. You can explore some of our latest features and see how you can access public records, receive free online fax, submit a warranty claim, or get compensation if you were a victim of a crime.
Alternatively, check out some of our most popular products that aim to reclaim your funds—from getting airline flight compensation and submitting refund and chargeback claims to canceling your unused subscriptions and getting class action cash from email, text, and robocall scammers.