The Easiest Way to Delete Your Shaadi Account
Shaadi.com is one of the world's oldest and most successful matchmaking services. Since it was founded in 1996, the website and app have helped more than 30 million people find matches all over the world. But what happens when you want to ? If you can't remember your password, are you stuck? DoNotPay is here to help you!
How to Delete Your Shaadi Account On Your Own
You can delete your Shaadi account in two ways: in the app or on the website. You can also hide your profile using these methods. Hiding your profile prevents matches from being made, and you won't be able to send or receive messages from other people. You can hide your profile for up to 30 days in a row, but deleting your account is permanent.
Delete Your Shaadi Account In the App
To delete your Shaadi profile in the app:
- Log in to the Shaadi app
- Go to the app's Home page
- Select "Account Settings" at the bottom of the screen
- Click the "Hide/Delete Profile" link
- Click the "Delete Profile" button
Delete Your Shaadi Account on the Website
, you can go to the Delete My Account page and follow the directions from there.
Can I Delete With — A Summary
Reasons to Delete a Shaadi Account
There are a few reasons you may want to delete your Shaadi account.
- You may have found a suitable match and are ready to end your partner search. (Congratulations!)
- You may have had a bad experience on Shaadi and want to close your account. If this is the case, also consider writing a ticket to the Shaadi support team so they can address the problem.
- You may be tired of getting messages on an old account.
- You may not use your account anymore, and want to delete it to keep your identity secure.
Issues You Might Run Into When Deleting Your Shaadi Account
If you don't remember the login information for your Shaadi account, you will have a lot of trouble deleting it. You can try to contact Shaadi's Customer Relations team, but without strong evidence that you are the legitimate owner of the account, they are very unlikely to allow you to delete your account this way. This is especially true if you no longer have access to the email connected with your account. You may also be trying to delete someone else's account in the tragic event of their death. In this case, you will also need a substantial amount of proof that the person connected to the account has died.
Delete Your Shaadi Account With the Help of DoNotPay
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
And that's it! DoNotPay will submit a demand letter to the service provider on your behalf, verifying your account ownership and requesting for your account to be deleted. We'll also ask for all of your personal data associated with the account to be deleted under the rights granted to you through data privacy regulations. You should hear back from them directly via email for more updates regarding your issue if they have any further questions or concerns.
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete a Shaadi Account
DoNotPay is the fastest, most effective way to delete a Shaadi account. Because you have all your evidence in one place, you don't need to wait for a lengthy conversation with the Customer Relations team, and because DoNotPay also requests for all information connected to your account to be deleted, providing you and your identity with the most security. You don't have to struggle with annoying forms or spend hours waiting for a response. Just file your request and go on with your day!
DoNotPay Works for All Companies With the Click of a Button
It isn't just Shaadi. DoNotPay can help you delete a host of old and unused accounts. Deleting these types of accounts is smart in order to protect yourself from hackers. Here’s just a sampling of accounts that DoNotPay can close on your behalf:
- Delete Facebook Account
- Delete Instagram Account
- Delete Paypal Account
- Delete Gmail Account
- Delete Amazon Account
- Delete Uber Account
- Delete Venmo Account
- Delete eHarmony Account
- Delete AOL Account
- Delete Yahoo Account
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can do much more than help you . The world's first AI Consumer Champion can help you with:
- Filing complaints against any company
- Appealing parking tickets in any city
- Getting compensated for fraudulent robocalls and spam
- Applying for a pet license
- Creating virtual credit cards so you aren't charged for free trials
And much, much more. Find out all the things that DoNotPay can do for you today!