How to Delete Your RAID: Shadow Legends Account
RAID: Shadow Legends is a PC game developed by Plarium Global Ltd. Since the game is rated T for Teen, many adults who played when they were younger may be wanting to get rid of their accounts now. Instead of struggling with how to delete a RAID: Shadow Legends account, it's best to leave it to DoNotPay.
DoNotPay handles a variety of tasks for you online. Whether you're deleting a gaming account, dating profile, email address, social media site, online banking option, or anything else, we're here to assist you with it all in a timely manner so you can focus your attention elsewhere. DoNotPay can help you delete the following:
- PayPal Account
- Amazon Account
- Venmo Account
- AOL Email
- Gmail Email
- Yahoo Email
- Facebook Profile
- eHarmony Profile
- Instagram Feed
Handle Your RAID: Shadow Legends Account Deletion Yourself
Whether you're trying to get rid of a really old account like AOL or a newer RAID: Shadow Legends account, you can usually handle it yourself. To be able to play RAID: Shadow Legends, you'll need two accounts: a Raid Shadows Legend Account and a Plarium account.
Unfortunately, there is no way to delete your Raid Shadow Legends account permanently. You can, however, delete your Plarium account by following these steps:
- Log in with your Plarium ID
- Open your profile on the Plarium site.
- Go to "profile information."
- Click on edit in the accounts section.
- Finally, click on delete account.
You can also attempt to submit a ticket to support getting your account deleted. They will walk you through the steps.
Here’s a summary of your options:
|Can I Delete Via||Yes/No|
There are problems you may encounter when trying to delete your RAID: Shadow Legends account.
- First, there is no option to directly delete a Raid Shadow Legends account.
- Second, you might forget your password to your Plarium account.
What to Do Without a Password
A password is always necessary to get access to an account. However, some sites allow you to call in and get help from customer service to reset it or use an online form. They usually want as many personal details associated with your account in order to prove it's yours.
You should first start by selecting the 'Forgot password' option on the RAID: Shadow Legends log-in page. You will need to enter your email and wait for further instructions. If you do not have access to this email, you will need to gain access again before this step can work. You may need to rely on DoNotPay to help you.
Recover Your Password Using DoNotPay
The 'Recover Passwords' product through DoNotPay can also assist you. Use this when you don't have the time or energy to tackle the RAID: Shadow Legends password recovery process yourself. You'll need to provide:
- Your email address
- Last known log-in details
- Photo evidence of account ownership
- A past password
- Your full name
With these details available, DoNotPay can quickly get to work recovering your password for you and helping you get back into your gaming account on this platform.
Can I Just Keep My RAID: Shadow Legends Account Open?
Sure, you're always able to simply keep an account open indefinitely. However, that brings with it some potential for trouble. Allowing your information to remain on the world wide web leaves you susceptible to hack attempts and stolen information. If anyone were to get ahold of the data you provided anywhere within your log-in details, security settings, and on the game itself, you may find your details used against you.
Deleting your Raid Shadow Legends account helps you:
- Avoid stolen information
- Ensure your data is not left online indefinitely
- Prevents you from accessing a game you no longer want to play, or have spent too much time playing
Allow DoNotPay to Delete Your RAID: Shadow Legends Account
Rather than struggling with how to delete a RAID: Shadow Legends account, allow DoNotPay to handle it for you quickly. Provide some information and we'll get the account in question deleted soon after:
- Locate DoNotPay's product, 'Delete Old Accounts'.
- Detail the account type in question, in this instance, gaming.
- Offer additional details about your account, such as associated usernames, emails, or phone numbers.
- Provide the date you created the account or your last date of log-in.
- Upload evidence that verifies you as owner of the account.
- Produce the last-known passwords for the account.
- Offer your contact information and submit the task so DoNotPay can get to work.
Why Should I Let DoNotPay Handle This for Me?
DoNotPay is a reputable, respected company that has built trust with customers. We are here to offer prompt assistance with account deletion and many other tasks. Count on us for promptness, reliability, and success!
Can DoNotPay Help With Other Accounts?
Absolutely! DoNotPay is here to assist in any way possible. Whether you have additional accounts you want deleted, or you're struggling with other situations, we're here to help.
- Let DoNotPay delete your Amazon or Uber account
- Let DoNotPay find you the best fuel rewards program
- Allow DoNotPay to reach customer service for an account you have
- Allow DoNotPay to waive bill fees on utility accounts