How To Delete Your Crypto.com Account and Erase User Data
If you wish to deactivate or delete your Crypto.com account for whatever reason, you will get the information you need right here. There are multiple reasons for getting rid of your Crypto.com account. Probably, you no longer use your Crypto.com account, and you may be thinking cryptocurrency is not the right venture for you. If that is the case, you do not need to keep the account. Note that you can never restore your Crypto.com account after deleting it. That means that if you want to continue using Crypto.com services in the future after deleting your account, you will need to sign-up as a new user. If you are ready to close your Crypto.com account, ensure that no pending transactions are in your account. Additionally, you can withdraw or use any balances remaining within your Crypto.com account before closing it. However, if your crypto balances are less than the limit of withdrawals you are allowed to make, getting in touch with Crypto.com support will be necessary.
It is worth mentioning that old services and sites may be linked to other accounts like contacts or calendars. They may also contain data you should keep private, including personal notes and demographic information. That explains why deleting old accounts is a necessity. Read on to find out how to delete your Crypto.com account. Also, DoNotPay comes in handy when you want to delete old accounts.
Details on How to Delete Crypto.Com Account
You need to send an email to Crypto.com if you want to delete your account. You will also need to attach an image of yourself holding a document showing dates, names, and "Crypto.com" written on it. Remember your mail's subject header should be "Close Account" before forwarding the message. When sending the email, ensure you use the email address you registered on Crypto.com. Otherwise, the Crypto.com support team will have challenges tracking your account and closing it. After uploading the picture of yourself, you need to keep waiting for Crypto.com's response.
Steps to Delete Crypto.Com Account
1. Provide All the Necessary Information
Note that you should email them to deactivate your Crypto.com account. Do not forget to attach a photo of you holding an item of paper bearing the date, your initials of birth, and the words "Crypto.com." So, the information you should have on paper should include;
- Your full name
- The present date.
- "Crypto.com" appears on the last line.
Ensuring that your writing is easy and clear is critical in this case.
2. Take a Photo of Yourself and the Paper
If you wish to delete your account from Crypto.com, you cannot overlook this procedure. Understand that the picture is for verifying your identity only. Once your personal information, including "Crypto.com" and your date of birth, is on paper, take a photo holding the latter and ensure the information therein is visible. Also, your entire arm, face, and chest must be visible in the picture. Crypro.com may reject your request to remove your account if these details are hardly visible. You need to create a new picture and email it to email@example.com when that happens.
3. Send Your Image to Crypto.Com
Sending the photo of you holding an item of paper bearing "Crypto.com," your name, and the date and sending it to Crypto.com will be the next step. Below are details on what you need to do.
- In the "To" section of the email, enter firstname.lastname@example.org. Doing so ensures that you contact Crypto.com with the email address you used to sign-up.
- Use "Close Account" as the subject.
- The information in the mail should state that you wish to close your account.
- Attach your image holding the paper.
- Finally, click on "Send."
You should receive a reply within 24 hours of sending your request. If you complete the cancellation request, you will receive an email confirming the deactivation of your crypto.com Account.
What Are My Options?
Deleting Old Accounts Using DoNotPay
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
And that's it. DoNotPay will submit a request to crypto.com on your behalf, and ask them to delete your old account, as well as any other personal information associated with the account.
Why Should You Use DoNotPay to Delete Old Accounts?
- Easy – Keeping track of all the steps involved in deleting old accounts and filling out tedious forms when using DoNotPayis unnecessary.
- Successful – DoNotPay guides you throughout the process to make it successful.
- Fast – You will save a lot of time by using DoNotPay to delete old accounts.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
- It helps you file a complaint against any organization
- Allows you to get free trials without incurring charges
- Offers assistance when sending an item return request
- It allows you to appeal a banned account
- Helps you fight email spam
DoNotPay is available to solve your problems whenever you call. For instance, we can also help you:
- Delete Yahoo Account
- Delete Instagram
- Delete Facebook Account
- Close Amazon Account
- Delete PayPal Account
- Cancel Venmo Account
- Delete Gmail Account
- Close eHarmony Account
- Delete Uber Account
- AOL Account Closure
Following the steps above will guide you on how to delete your Crypto.com account. However, if you do not know where to start to delete old accounts, sign up with DoNotPay today to access the help you need.