How to Delete a Smule Account Successfully
Smule is a subscription-based social singing account that allows you to make friends as you sing along to millions of songs already on the app. You can sing solo or with other people as a duet or group performance by inviting others to sing with you. These performances remain on Smule's database, and you can share them from there.
If you no longer use your Smule accounts, it's best to delete them as it may compromise important information, including your card details used to pay for subscriptions. You are free to cancel any subscription and delete your Smule account right from the app.
DoNotPay has a Delete Old Accounts product to help you delete your Smule account without hassle. You'll only need to provide all the information required by DoNotPay and then provide proof of account ownership. DoNotPay will contact Smule and get your account deleted in no time.
How to Delete a Smule Account by Yourself
Before deleting your account, you should note the following:
- Deleting your account is irreversible
- All the content you uploaded will be erased permanently and cannot be retrieved.
- There is no delete button on the website. You must contact support to delete the account for you.
- You must cancel all the subscriptions manually, as deleting your account doesn't cancel any subscription, including charges after the trial period.
Manage any subscriptions directly from your account, Google Play Store, Apple Store, or Huawei App Gallery, depending on the method of payment you used for subscription.
After canceling all the subscriptions, you can follow these steps to proceed with account deletion.
- Go to Smule's customer support page.
- At the top right corner, click on "Submit Request."
- Click on the blank tab to reveal the drop-down menu.
- Scroll the drop-down menu and click on "Remove Smule Profile (Account Deletion)."
- Enter your account's email address and check all the boxes.
- In the Subject section, write "Delete My Smule Account" and include the description as "I want to delete my Smule account."
- Select "Smule."
- Submit your request.
Your request will be processed in about seven days, and you'll get a notification to confirm that your account has been deleted.
Smule processes requests if the email entered is associated with the Smule account so ensure you send in your request using your account email. Otherwise, you'll need to submit the request again so that it can be processed.
The table below summarizes the different methods to delete accounts:
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
How to Delete a Smule Account With the Help of DoNotPay
Through our Delete Old Accounts product, we'll ask you a few questions regarding your account and collect information to help verify your account ownership. Once your case is ready to go, we'll submit a demand letter to the service provider on your behalf, verifying your account ownership and requesting for your account to be deleted.
We'll also ask for all of your data associated with the account to be deleted under the rights granted to you by data privacy laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA 2018), Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA), and General Data Privacy Regulations (GDPR).
All you have to do is:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
And that's it! DoNotPay will submit a demand letter to the service provider on your behalf, verifying your account ownership and requesting for your account to be deleted. We'll also ask for all of your data associated with the account to be deleted under the rights granted to you through data privacy regulations.
You should hear back from them directly via email for more updates regarding your issue if they have any further questions or concerns.
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Smule Account?
DoNotPay does everything for you while you wait for the results. Here's why you should use DoNotPay.
- Fast – DoNotPay knows how to reach customer support fast and get your account deleted in a short time. Unlike the seven days, it takes to delete if you do it yourself.
- Easy – DoNotPay takes away the hassle of contacting support and following up, requiring you to submit only the account details and leave the rest to DoNotPay.
- Successful – DoNotPay will ensure that all the subscriptions are canceled and that the account is closed successfully.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you delete other accounts like Instagram, Gmail, PayPal, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, eHarmony, AOL, Yahoo, and Venmo. If you have forgotten your password for any of your accounts, DoNotPay can help you recover your password and contact the company's customer support for all the needs you may have on your account.