How to Delete Clash of Clan Account Easily
Clash of Clans is one of the most popular strategy games for Android and IOS devices, with millions of users competing in epic clan wars every day. But if you've lost interest in battling it out, or the game is costing too much money, you may be looking for .
As many users know, removing your profile is the only way to safeguard all the sensitive information you may have added to the system, such as credit or debit cards. Unfortunately, you can't delete your Clash of Clans account just by uninstalling the app from your smartphone. Read on to learn your best options for closing out your Clash of Clans profile, and how DoNotPay can make it much easier.
Why You Should Delete Your Old Clash of Clans Account
If you're not into playing Clash of Clans anymore, it's definitely smart to . Allowing old gaming accounts to stick around is a potential security risk for several reasons.
- Abandoned gaming accounts are vulnerable because they're not being monitored, which makes it likely that no one will notice if they get compromised by a hacker.
- The financial data you used for your account will remain on the Clash of Clans servers, and it can potentially be stolen if there's a data breach.
- The more dormant accounts that you've left around the internet, the more likely it is that you'll eventually have a security issue.
How to Delete a Clash of Clans Account By Yourself
You probably already know how to uninstall Clash of Clans from your device, which is a simple matter of removing the app. However, the game profile you created would still continue to exist on the Clash of Clans servers, essentially forever. The idea is that you could download the game again, use the same email address, and pick up right where you left off.
Many users don't feel comfortable leaving their personal data in this kind of limbo, which is why they prefer to delete their Clash of Clans account completely. The only way to actually do this is to reach out to Supercell, which is the developer that makes the game.
|Can I Delete With
|Yes / No
How to Ask Supercell to Delete Your Account Via the App
- Tap on Settings, then Help, then Support.
- A window will appear where you can type "I want to delete my Clash of Clans account".
- Submit the message by clicking on the arrow icon at the top of your screen.
- You will get notification from Supercell that your request is being processed and the account will get deleted within 3-14 days.
How to Ask Supercell to Delete Your Account by Email
- Write an email to customer support.
- Include all relevant information about your account, like your username.
- Request for your account and all personal data to be deleted.
- Supercell will respond to acknowledge your request, and the account will be deleted within 3-14 days.
Roadblocks You Might Run Into While Deleting Your Clash of Clans Account
Some former Clash of Clans gamers that are hoping to clean up their online trail will potentially have a hard time. That's because Clash of Clans came out in 2012 and many of the inactive accounts will be several years old. Their owners may no longer have access to the email address associated with the profile, which makes it tricky to reach out to Supercell.
These are problems that can happen to anyone, and they do make it harder to delete old accounts. However, DoNotPay can still help users in this situation.
How to Delete Your Clash of Clans Account With DoNotPay
If you're not planning to play Clash of Clans anymore, deleting your account is the only way to keep your personal data completely secure. DoNotPay makes the process of removing your old profile easy, convenient, and completely virtual.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Your Clash of Clans Account
If you're worried about the potential risks of letting your old Clash of Clans account hang around forever, DoNotPay can help you have peace of mind. Instead of spending a lot of time and energy trying to tie up these loose ends, count on the virtual lawyer on your smartphone or laptop to handle this for you.
DoNotPay also makes it easy and convenient to delete accounts for many other services, including:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
The world's first AI Consumer Champion can help you solve a wide range of problems with less money, less time, and less hassle. Here are just a few of the most popular tools you can find on the app:
- Make some extra money by participating in clinical trials
- File a warranty claim for all kinds of products
- Request a refund from Uber Eats
- Initiate a product return to Walmart
- File a Freedom of Information request
- Cancel all types of monthly subscriptions
Sign up today!