Hayneedle Return Policy—All Your Questions Answered
Did you receive a faulty, different, or wrong item from Hayneedle? Although frustrating, this happens with online retailers frequently.
The complicated return policies and negative reviews by customers who had trouble returning items to different sellers make many people keep the unwanted products. It doesn't have to be that way, and that's why we made this guide to take you through all the essential details of the Hayneedle return policy.
We also take it one step further by showing you how you can make the return process easier when sending items back to Hayneedle and other online merchants like:
Hayneedle gives you 30 days from the delivery date to return eligible items—for any reason. They also have an extended holiday return policy where items purchased between November 1st and December 31st can be returned up to January 31st.
You can either get a refund or a replacement for your returns. If you prefer a replacement, you will need to place a new order.
Statistics show that 30% of global online purchase returns are due to faulty or damaged items. Here are the most important Hayneedle's general guidelines for dealing with such issues:
- Open and inspect your order within 30 days of delivery. Look for damage, defects, missing parts, and other issues
- Don't assemble the item if it has issues—you won't be refunded the assembling or disassembling costs
- Don't discard your packaging until you are sure you won't need to return the item—you may have to look for similar packaging if you do
Not all items are covered by the Hayneedle return policy. Before you return your package, check whether it's eligible. Proceed as follows:
- Navigate to Hayneedle’s Start a return page
- Look up your order by entering either your name and order number or order number and your email address
- Click on Look up order
- Select the Return/Exchange option
You will see the return eligibility for each item in your order.
Some ineligible items include:
- Opened mattresses and bedding
- Used or washed items
- Altered or modified items
- Items marked as ineligible for return on the product page
- Gift certificates
These exceptions do not apply in cases of damaged or faulty items.
Hayneedle offers returns by mail. If your item is eligible for a return, follow these steps:
- Go to the Hayneedle Start a return page and log in to your account
- Locate the Return center
- Enter and submit the required information
- Check under Label Fee to see your shipping costs—if applicable
- Select Self-return if you are responsible for the shipping costs and prefer to use a different carrier
- Write down the return address specific to your return
- Print your return merchandise authorization (RMA)
- Pack your item and the RMA slip—add your contact information, order number, and the reason for return, if needed
- Remove old labels from the box and attach your return label
- Write your RMA number and your return address on the outside of the box
- Ship the parcel using a trackable shipping carrier
|Can You Initiate a Hayneedle Return Request Via||Yes/No|
If your item was delivered by freight, you have to return it through one of Hayneedle's freight carriers. You still need to initiate your return request at the online return center using the standard procedure, but the freight carrier will get in touch with you within three to five days to arrange the date and time for the return.
Here is what you should know about Hayneedle shipping costs for returns:
- The responsibility for shipping costs depends on your return reason—returns due to change of mind or customer preference will be deducted from your refund
- You will have to pay the shipping costs upfront if using your own shipping method
If Hayneedle’s return policy is proving difficult to understand, DoNotPay has a solution for you. Our convenient and time-saving product will help you create a proper return request letter in less than five minutes. Here's what you need to do:
- Find the Item Return Request feature
- Reply to a few questions about your order
- Add photos if required and submit your Hayneedle request
We will use the information you provide to draft your Hayneedle return request letter and send it to the company in your name. The letter will include your replacement or refund preference and set a deadline for processing your return. DoNotPay will also provide you with a return label so that you can ship your item free of charge.
Have you experienced similar issues with other sellers? We have more return policy guides for other brands, such as:
Your refund will be initiated when Hayneedle receives your return. Refunds can take about four business days to show in your account, although the time may vary due to different banks and payment methods.
For gifts and items bought using a gift card, you will get Hayneedle store credit.
Keep in mind that Hayneedle will not refund you to a different payment method. If you no longer use the method you used to make a purchase, you will have to contact your financial institution to discuss how you can get your money.
Is Hayneedle unresponsive to your return request? Our chargeback feature can help you request a refund after you have returned the items. and follow these steps:
- Find the File a Chargeback feature
- Click Get Protected
- Answer a few questions
- Tap Sign and Submit
Apart from being your shortcut through returning your faulty items to merchants, our app can do so much more! From helping you request a refund, get extended warranties, file insurance claims, and find clinical trials in your vicinity to assisting you in creating legal documents, getting them notarized, and faxing them—DoNotPay can do it all.
Do you think you’re eligible for a victims of crime compensation program? Our app can help you apply for it. Do you want to get revenge on persistent robocalls, report someone for stalking or harassment, or get your noisy neighbors to be quieter? We got your back!
Returning an item may require you to wait in endless lines, but if you sign up for our AI-driven app, you will be able to skip all kinds of queues! You won’t have to spend ages waiting in lines at the DMV or in customer support phone queues because DoNotPay will provide an easier way to get what you need.
If you want to skip the hassle of waiting on the phone when canceling a service, requesting refunds or compensation from airlines, requesting a college fee waiver, or connecting with a loved one in prison, you can count on DoNotPay to provide easy solutions.