Skipping Frontier’s Customer Service Phone Queue
DoNotPay’s free app for iPhone or any web browser calls Frontier on your behalf and connects you only after it reaches a human being. DoNotPay’s app supports Frontier’s and 10,000 other companies’ customer service numbers. Get support quicker and with less aggravation using the DoNotPay app from the Apple store or use the web app in your browser for free.
Frontier support numbers you can dial
Allegedly, you should expect to wait around five to ten minutes for customer service personnel to answer your call. However, many callers have noted that they have waited for hours on the phone to get in touch with a real human being from Frontier. You can read through other people’s experiences with the company here.
To deal with your issue, you can call Frontier’s customer service at 1-800-921-8101 or contact their business customer service at 1-800-921-8102. Wait times can be severe. Many callers have commented on how it took Frontier representatives an excessively long time to respond to their issues.
There are different numbers that you can try to contact depending on the type of account you have and the concern you need to have addressed.
|Service type||Contact number|
|Residential Customer Service||1-800-921-8101|
|Business Customer Service||1-800-921-8102|
Need help fast? Where to look?
The fastest way to find a solution for your concern is to access the Help Center directly on their website. Here are the steps that you will have to follow:
- Type in your username and password to sign in
- Scroll down to the bottom section of the page
- Click on the “Support” tab
- Select “Help Center”
- From there you can select the category of your issue
- Continue to the next page and follow the instructions shown
Through the Help Center, you can also find the “Automated Troubleshooting” option. This is how it works:
- It checks if all the services are being provided to you as expected
- If not, the tool will make some adjustments to try and restore those services
- It will then reset your router, which will interrupt your connection for two to four minutes
Other than that, you can check your bills, troubleshoot certain services, and much more.
Social media sites are a popular way for companies to connect with their customers. Sometimes, it may even be fastest to contact them through these sites. You can try Frontier’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
Contact Frontier support via email
Another way for you to report your issues is by sending a description of them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, trying to reach out to them by email could be useless. Frontier rarely emails customers back in a timely manner because of the high number of complaints they receive daily. Your best bet would be to call their phone numbers.
Info you’ll need for rapid service when contacting Frontier support
Frontier provides a help center where customers can request support for various categories. Through this portal, you can select any of the following support categories:
- Order Status
- Support Wizard
- Ticket Status
To get your problem solved, you should prepare any necessary information, such as:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Account type
- Account number
- Frontier username and password
- Details of the service you need help with
Using online help, once you have given all the details that Frontier support asks for, they will provide you with a standard solution. Since these troubleshooting procedures were prepared in advance, it may not address your issue perfectly. If you call, it can be tough to reach a real human being.
Frontier Communications, formerly Citizens Communications Company, is a U.S. telecommunications company that provides local and long-distance telephone service. They also offer broadband internet, TV service, and technical support to their customers.
The address of Frontier Communications Corp headquarters is:
401 Merritt 7
Norwalk, CT 06851
Knowing the address of the company could come in handy, especially if you wish to sue them or send them a demand or complaint letter and sue them in small claims court.
Direct Customer Care
Customer Experience Leader
Executive Vice President
Chief Customer Officer
Vice President of Call Center Operations and Customer Experience
Executive Vice President
Chief Operations Officer
Daniel James McCarthy
CEO & President
If there are concerns that the company has failed to address, you can try to reach out to the executives listed above. Try to solve your problem through the regular customer service channels first. Don’t send requests to all the executives on this list at once.
What problems do people usually bring to Frontier’s support?
Frontier Communications Corp receives millions of complaints via different customer service contact options. Here are the most common issues that customers experience:
- Slow internet connection – Many people have claimed that their internet service cuts off or slows down multiple times a day. Frontier’s response period can take weeks.
- Erroneous charges – There are times when the company charges more than the specified fee. And it keeps happening all the time.
- Faulty equipment – When customers experience slow internet speeds, they often call support. If support cannot fix the issue, they will usually send in a tech staff to check your equipment. More often than not, they will find that the equipment is defective.
- Delayed installation – Frontier’s customer service has received many complaints regarding the installation. Customers claim that representatives of the company did not arrive at their home at the specified date and time. There are even some people that were charged without being given a router.
- Incompetent technicians – Some people said that there were instances when technicians delivered the wrong order.
These are only a few examples of the complaints that customers usually send. Getting a response from Customer Service can take a lot of time, and the waiting period could become very frustrating. Filing a report is only the first step of the process. They will verify your identification and situation before they can address your concern.
Leave your problem in the comments below, someone here may solve it for you
If you have a problem with the service that Frontier Communications provides that is not included in the list, you can post it in the comment section below. There may be other customers who have undergone situations similar to yours. They can either learn from your experience or answer some of your queries.
What else can DoNotPay help you with?
- File cases in small claims court
- Appeal your parking tickets
- Get virtual credit cards to avoid paying for free trials
- Schedule an appointment with the DMV faster
- Contest your speeding tickets
- Appeal your traffic tickets
- Contacting customer service on your behalf and connecting you after they reach a real human being