Contacting Booking.Com Customer Service The Easy Way
Instead of waiting for phone queues and unanswered emails, you can use DoNotPay’s AI-powered chatbot for a hassle-free and fast connection with Booking.com customer service rep. Once DoNotPay app connects to a real human customer service representative, it will notify you, allowing you to use your time productively. DoNotPay is free and easy to use. It can be accessed from any iPhone or any iOS device or by launching the website in any web browser.
What phone number should I use to contact Booking.com?
Booking.com provides services in around 70 countries. You have different options for contacting them depending on your location and language. Despite the variety of options, including phone, email and web form, customers encounter difficulties in reaching the right person to contact for their specific problem or issue.
You can try reaching their toll-free hotline 1-888-850-3958 or their international customer service department in 1-203-320-2609. However, most reviews online about booking .com claims that they do not respond immediately to phone, emails, or letters. Customers just receive a standard reply, and their issue was not resolved. Here are some telephone numbers you can try if you’re located in the list of countries found in the table.
|International (UK)||44 161 536 5093|
|Philippines||1800 1 114 1327|
|China||8-621 6080 7200|
Where to find quick help For any issues regarding your reservation with Booking.Com
You can always go to Booking.com’s website and check their customer support page. There the company offers two different ways to report customers’ concerns depending on whether you have a booking.com account or not.
If you have an account, follow these steps:
- Click “compose new message”.
- Choose the most relevant subject from the available drop-down menu
- You can select “property details ” for general inquiries.
- Compose a message relating to your concerns and issues.
- Click “send message” if you are finished composing feedback.
- Wait for the team to accommodate you as soon as possible.
For those with no account:
- Go to the customer help interface.
- Choose the best category for your issue.
- Click on the chosen category and provide the necessary information needed to proceed.
You may also try reaching the company through their social media presence on Facebook and Twitter. Discussions about issues with Booking.com can also be found on Reddit. Here, you may be able to solve your problem by reading about the experiences of others.
Booking.com customer support’s email address
Booking.com also has an email address to which you can send queries about your problems and issues. The address is email@example.com. However, the company does not promise immediate response given the high volume of messages from their clients around the world. Besides a long wait, you can expect to receive little more than a standard automatic reply.
For quick support when contacting Booking.com have this information ready
Whether you are contacting Booking.com by phone, email or through their website, for a faster resolution, you’ll have to provide some important information. Here are some examples:
- Booking.com account name
- Email address
- Confirmation number
- Personal information (name, date of birth, etc.)
- Booking information
- Contact info
Booking.com has its headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. They have satellite offices in 70 countries. It can be beneficial for you to know their addresses, especially if you’re planning to send them a demand letter. You could also file a legal claim to addresses such as the following:
1017 SG Amsterdam
The Gardens South Tower,
Level 20, Mid Valley City,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Executive Team
If you’ve decided to file a complaint or your issue has not been resolved through other channels, you can try reaching top management. You should probably exhaust every other channel before contacting the chief executives.
Vice President of Customer Service
1017 CE Amsterdam
SVP Commercial Operations.
1017 CE Amsterdam
28 Liberty St 29th floor
Since contacting executives would not be the first door you knock on, try dialing their customer service numbers first, and only involve the executive team if you don’t get a satisfying answer.
Why do people usually contact Booking.com’s customer service?
- Canceling a booking. Customers often inquire whether they can refund a portion of their money or how much the company charges for the cancellation fee.
- Incorrect booking or reservation. Most recurring issues in the reviews of booking.com are issues with having made the wrong booking. Some clients are confused by additional charges or must change their booking at the last minute.
- To get receipts. Customers who are on a business trip sometimes ask for either digital or physical receipts for their booking fee.
- Complaints about hotels. One of the biggest problems Booking.com faces is ensuring that its customers get what they expected in the hotel that they booked. Most negative reviews are from inadequate responses to complaints about accommodation.
- Unwanted charges. Customers also seek help getting their money back from hidden charges originating either from booking.com or from the hotel.
If your issues or complaints have not been addressed through the channels described in this article, we want to hear from you. Sharing your experiences with booking.com may help other people who are having the same problem. Even better, someone reading this might be able to help you.
What else can DoNotPay help with?
DoNotPay is a free app that can help people with a variety of problems. It does so efficiently, helping you save time and effort. You can access it by downloading the app to your iPhone or any iOS device, or through any web browser. Here are some other features of the app:
- File a complaint in small claims court
- Appeal traffic violations such as speeding and parking tickets
- Book an appointment with the DMV faster
- It allows you to use the virtual card and prevents extra charging from free trials
- Connect to live service agents without the phone queue