Contacting Booking.com Customer Service The Easy Way
The best way to contact Booking.com is to call 1-888-850-3958. Instead of waiting in long phone queues, you can use DoNotPay to connect with a Booking.com customer service rep. Once DoNotPay connects to a human customer service representative, it will notify you, allowing you to use the intervening time productively. DoNotPay is free and easy to use. Access DoNotPay through any web browser or download the app on your iPhone or other Apple device.
What phone number should I use to contact Booking.com?
Booking.com provides services in around 70 countries. You have different options for contacting them, depending on your location and language.
You can try reaching their toll-free hotline 1-888-850-3958 or their international customer service department at 1-203-320-2609. Most online reviews of Booking.com claim that they do not respond immediately to calls, emails, or letters. Customers often receive a standard reply, and their issue is not resolved. Here are some country-specific phone numbers you can try.
|International (UK)||44 161 536 5093|
|Philippines||1800 1 114 1327|
|China||8-621 6080 7200|
Where to find quick online help for problems with Booking.com
If you want to contact Booking.com online, go to their customer support page. There, the company offers two different ways to report customer concerns depending on whether you have a Booking.com account or not.
If you have an account, follow these steps:
- Click “compose a new message.”
- Choose the most relevant subject from the available drop-down menu
- You can select “property details ” for general inquiries.
- Compose a message about your concerns and issues.
- Click “send message.”
For those with no account:
- Go to the customer help interface.
- Choose the best category for your issue.
- Click on the chosen category and provide the information needed to proceed.
As always, your best bet is to call customer service and speak to a rep. Skip the long phone queues with the help of DoNotPay! Access DoNotPay through any web browser or download the app on your iPhone or other Apple device.
Booking.com customer support email address
Booking.com also has an email address to which you can send queries about your problems and issues. The address is email@example.com. However, the company does not promise an immediate response, given the high volume of messages it gets from clients around the world. Besides the long wait, you can expect to receive little more than a standard automated reply.
The info you’ll need to provide to get prompt help
Whether you are contacting Booking.com by phone, email, or through their website, for the fastest resolution of your problem, you’ll have to provide some important information. Here are some examples:
- Booking.com account name
- Email address
- Confirmation number
- Personal information (name, date of birth, etc.)
- Booking information
- Contact info
Have all these details ready when contacting Booking.com customer support via phone. Skip the long phone queues with the help of DoNotPay! Access DoNotPay through any web browser or download the app on your iPhone or other Apple device.
Booking.com corporate address
Booking.com has its headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. They have satellite offices in 70 countries. You need to know their addresses if you’re planning to send them a demand letter to begin the process of suing them in small claims court.
1017 SG Amsterdam
The Gardens South Tower,
Level 20, Mid Valley City,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Executive Team
If you have a major issue that has not been resolved through other channels, you can try reaching top management. You should probably exhaust every other channel before contacting the chief executives.
Vice President of Customer Service
1017 CE Amsterdam
SVP Commercial Operations.
1017 CE Amsterdam
28 Liberty St 29th floor
Try calling customer service first, and only involve the executive team if you don’t get a satisfying answer.
Can I sue Booking.com in small claims court if I feel I’ve been wronged?
If Booking.com refuses to help you and you feel you’ve been wronged, you can probably sue them in small claims court. DoNotPay can help you see the process. Here’s how. These are the basic steps:
- DoNotPay will create a demand letter to send to Booking.com before you sue them.
- If you don’t get a response, you will then have to fill out the court forms. DoNotPay will help you get the right forms and fill them properly!
- Then, you can officially file a case with the court. DoNotPay can guide you through this.
- You will serve Booking.com—inform them that you are suing them.
- In the end, show up in court! DoNotPay will provide a script you can use to present your case and win your dispute against Booking.com.
Why do people usually contact Booking.com’s customer service?
- Canceling a booking. Customers often inquire whether they can get a refund and how much the company charges for cancellations.
- Incorrect booking or reservation. Most recurring issues in the reviews of Booking.com are problems with reservations. Some clients are confused by additional charges, or they have to change their booking at the last minute.
- To get receipts. Customers on business trips often ask for digital or physical receipts.
- Complaints about hotels. One of the biggest problems Booking.com faces is ensuring that its customers get what they expected in the hotel that they booked. Inadequate responses to complaints about accommodation cause most of the negative reviews of Booking.com.
- Unwanted charges. Customers also seek help getting their money back from hidden charges from Booking.com or from the hotel.
You can resolve all your issues by contacting their customer support and explaining your issue. Skip the long phone queues with the help of DoNotPay! Access DoNotPay through any web browser or download the app on your iPhone or other Apple device.
If your issues or complaints have not been addressed through the channels described in this article, post them below. Sharing your experiences with Booking.com may help other people who are having the same problem. Even better, someone reading this might be able to help you.
What else can DoNotPay help with?
- Sue any company or person in small claims court
- Appeal traffic tickets
- Contest speeding violations
- Dispute parking tickets
- Cancel any service or subscription
- Book an appointment with the DMV faster
- Use a virtual card to prevent charges at the end of free trials
- Connect to live service agents without waiting in the phone queue
DoNotPay can help you skip the phone queue at 10,000+ companies
Have you been having issues with other companies too? DoNotPay will help you get in touch with practically every major company out there, no matter what field it is in. The list is exhaustive and ever-expanding. Below is a list of articles on how to use DoNotPay to contact a few leading companies. Even if a company isn’t on our list or we haven’t yet published an article about it, chances are that DoNotPay can help you get in touch with them now without waiting on hold.